Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa - page 19. (Read 42604 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
March 12, 2018, 03:48:05 AM
The Storiqa team is very very dodgy. firstly I got a member of the admin begging me for .5 Ethereum which I declined. then I advised them to think about listing on good platforms like binance, bittrex, cryptopia instead of starting up with bad exchange platform like Etherdelta. and boom they blocked and removed me from their chat group.. 
Cant wait to dump this dodgy coin As soon as they hit exchanges..

Sadly the admin of the telegram group was not real.. it happens many times in telegram group. They made also the same username with one letter different.. like "l" and "|".. they are just scammers and fake users.. keep eyes open.
Then, as i know, they already are in contact with binance but unfortunately Binance has the vote just one time every month, so maybe we will be in the monthly vote next month.. well, hopefully Cheesy
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 02:47:15 AM
The Storiqa team is very very dodgy. firstly I got a member of the admin begging me for .5 Ethereum which I declined. then I advised them to think about listing on good platforms like binance, bittrex, cryptopia instead of starting up with bad exchange platform like Etherdelta. and boom they blocked and removed me from their chat group..  
Cant wait to dump this dodgy coin As soon as they hit exchanges..
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
March 11, 2018, 11:33:00 PM
is there any news on exchange launch exact date? i mean its March, we should get an exact date on the exchange listings?

you cant just write in March! show some respect to the investors, please!
Believe me it isn't the worst behavior. Some devs after ICO's end leave for Maiami Cheesy
So just keep calm and wait Smiley

Look at Electroneum, at least with Storiqa we already have our tokens, unless you did not submit KYC by the deadline. Electroneum let the miners make a bunch of money while the investors sat there with there hands tied watching the price dive from $1 to $.025 but even then most investors mqade out positive on ETN

So Storiqa is already doing better in that aspect than other successful ICOs
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 07:31:26 PM
is there any news on exchange launch exact date? i mean its March, we should get an exact date on the exchange listings?

Believe me it isn't the worst behavior. Some devs after ICO's end leave for Maiami Cheesy
So just keep calm and wait Smiley
March 11, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
Hi StoriqaTeam, could you please tell me when I will receive my tokens for the bounty program. I am still waiting and it seems the token distribution has stopped. Please respond to my messages. I supported your ICO and now when its time to get compensated for my efforts its taking forever to get my tokens, even to get a response from you. I understand you guys are very busy but please keep me informed. Thank you and regards,

Did you pass the Know Your Customer procedure? If no, unfortunately you are late because the deadline was 7th of March Embarrassed
March 11, 2018, 07:24:32 PM
When is the token released on Hitbtc or the other exchanges??

Was the informed on the Telegram, the listing in these exchanges will be in this month of March, but still does not have a correct date. It should be listed after the distribution of the tokens
We are waiting for the addition of a token to Hitbtc. The project was able to collect the maximum amount of funds for the ICO. I hope that many people will want to buy more tokens on the exchange.

When it is listed will the price reach $0.10? If it is in this average I will buy some more tokens. I hope it will be listed in this first half of March.
I think it's possible. In the last round of sales on the ICO, the price of the token was $ 0.10. We are waiting for exchanges.
If i was in your place I wouldn't be so confident! I don't know if you noted that all markets experience a profound correction Sad
Activity: 560
March 11, 2018, 05:01:57 AM
where is my bounty tokens dont come any token im only waiting but why waiting i dont now

why lock bounty list

As with any ICO they will first distribute tokens to investors.

After this distribution they should start checking out the bounty campaign.
In the telegram chat, I read that members of the bounties are handed out tokens. Those participants who passed the KYC. I'm really looking forward to the crypto exchange.

So, is the distribution being for all ? Both for investors and bounty campaign participants?

That way I think that when it was listed on the exchanges, the price should be lower than ICO, since many bounty hunters , they sell at any price Sad

The amount of bounty tokens vs ico is minimal and not enough to hurt the market

Yes, the amount is really scanty and in no way will affect the price of the token in the medium term! But as far as I understand, the bounty program was paid several times less than it should be, since in the chat telegram there are many people who are dissatisfied with the number of tokens received! Therefore, in the first hours of access to the stock exchange, there will be an unambiguous discharge of the token.
March 10, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

Was the informed on the Telegram, the listing in these exchanges will be in this month of March, but still does not have a correct date. It should be listed after the distribution of the tokens
We are waiting for the addition of a token to Hitbtc. The project was able to collect the maximum amount of funds for the ICO. I hope that many people will want to buy more tokens on the exchange.

When it is listed will the price reach $0.10? If it is in this average I will buy some more tokens. I hope it will be listed in this first half of March.
The baba Vanga has already dead, so I am not sure that you will receive a correct answer! So keep calm and wait for listing Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 11:00:45 AM
where is my bounty tokens dont come any token im only waiting but why waiting i dont now

why lock bounty list

In the telegram chat, I read that members of the bounties are handed out tokens. Those participants who passed the KYC. I'm really looking forward to the crypto exchange.

So, is the distribution being for all ? Both for investors and bounty campaign participants?

That way I think that when it was listed on the exchanges, the price should be lower than ICO, since many bounty hunters , they sell at any price Sad

The amount of bounty tokens vs ico is minimal and not enough to hurt the market
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
March 10, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

why lock bounty list

Activity: 910
Merit: 263
March 10, 2018, 02:37:24 AM

why lock bounty list

Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
March 10, 2018, 02:29:14 AM
Helloo Dev, when will ICO Token be distributed to investors wallet address?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
March 09, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

why lock bounty list

Activity: 314
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

why lock bounty list
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

The way the market is at the moment I'd prefer to wait to have it listed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

This is not a fast process, now it is very difficult to get on good exchanges. I think we need to give the team more time.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 08:08:08 AM
How the distribution has stopped and I didnt receive my tokens ?
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
March 08, 2018, 07:32:20 AM
Hi StoriqaTeam, could you please tell me when I will receive my tokens for the bounty program. I am still waiting and it seems the token distribution has stopped. Please respond to my messages. I supported your ICO and now when its time to get compensated for my efforts its taking forever to get my tokens, even to get a response from you. I understand you guys are very busy but please keep me informed. Thank you and regards,

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
March 07, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

I think it's possible. In the last round of sales on the ICO, the price of the token was $ 0.10. We are waiting for exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: