Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa - page 41. (Read 42604 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 03:54:03 AM
On what will the received money spend?
Activity: 238
December 04, 2017, 03:53:02 AM
Where can I get the project tokens if I'm not satisfied with the number purchased on the ICO?
Tokens are purchased on pre-ICO, ICO, and also on stock exchanges, if the start-up decides to place them there.
December 04, 2017, 03:49:53 AM
Where can I get the project tokens if I'm not satisfied with the number purchased on the ICO?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 06:40:53 PM
The amount required for soft ICO will soon be collected. How will these funds be distributed?
10% will be allocated to the development fund, 10% - to early investors, the rest will be given to investors, bounty campaign and consultants.
The ICO is doing pretty well considering that they only had a single private sale before the ICO started. Will there be another private sale?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 11:47:48 AM
Hi everyone! As for me, I really like the sales analytics option! Tell us what parameters will it have?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 03, 2017, 09:08:10 AM
Hi everyone! As for me, I really like the sales analytics option! Tell us what parameters will it have?
Activity: 294
December 03, 2017, 09:01:28 AM
The amount required for soft ICO will soon be collected. How will these funds be distributed?
10% will be allocated to the development fund, 10% - to early investors, the rest will be given to investors, bounty campaign and consultants.
December 03, 2017, 08:59:52 AM
Good afternoon to all the readers of the forum. What is does the hard-cap of the project?
It is planned to limit this capitalization to 25000000. Hello. Storiqa hard-cup’s level is set at 25 million USD.
Activity: 196
December 03, 2017, 08:59:15 AM
Good time of day to everyone. Tell me please, how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of marketing comparing it to the traditional option?

Activity: 392
December 03, 2017, 08:59:02 AM
I’m writing from province in Asia. What are the project’s plans in our region? Specifically, I'm interested in India.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 03, 2017, 08:57:57 AM
It’s a superproject! A lot of people are constantly engaged in it, they will take part for sure!!! What guarantees of reliability are given for shopping on the system?
Activity: 294
December 03, 2017, 08:57:45 AM
Good afternoon to all the readers of the forum. What is does the hard-cap of the project?
Activity: 196
December 03, 2017, 08:56:24 AM
Activity: 280
December 03, 2017, 08:56:02 AM
Respect to community! I’ve studied the project. Everything is clear with sellers and manufacturers, and how will online shoppers benefit? In theory, there won’t be any success at all without their approval.

Hello! The service will provide an opportunity of more quality search of goods, an abundance of presentation materials, reliable reviews and product warranties. These are very strong arguments in favor of quality purchases, buyers would like it.

You’ve listed all the advantages that are usual for purchases made in real life, to which everybody got used - like in a store near the house, for example. But it's still the Internet and I don’t see the seller.

I understand that you’re worried. The lack of verification of sellers, especially concerning the goods from China, has seriously undermined the credibility to purchases via the Internet over recent years. In this project all possible measures and methods are taken and used to ensure that the customer is sure about the quality and conformity of the goods.

Can you tell us more about these major advantages of the platform?

Of course! These are: wide and convenient functionality, low commissions and costs, sales analytics (it’s very important!), business advertising, access to international markets, etc.

All right! Was the possibility of creating new "rules of the game" introduced? And what is the role of token?
Merit: 31
December 03, 2017, 08:54:24 AM
Respect to community! I’ve studied the project. Everything is clear with sellers and manufacturers, and how will online shoppers benefit? In theory, there won’t be any success at all without their approval.

Hello! The service will provide an opportunity of more quality search of goods, an abundance of presentation materials, reliable reviews and product warranties. These are very strong arguments in favor of quality purchases, buyers would like it.

You’ve listed all the advantages that are usual for purchases made in real life, to which everybody got used - like in a store near the house, for example. But it's still the Internet and I don’t see the seller.

I understand that you’re worried. The lack of verification of sellers, especially concerning the goods from China, has seriously undermined the credibility to purchases via the Internet over recent years. In this project all possible measures and methods are taken and used to ensure that the customer is sure about the quality and conformity of the goods.

Of course! These are: wide and convenient functionality, low commissions and costs, sales analytics (it’s very important!), business advertising, access to international markets, etc.
December 03, 2017, 08:52:24 AM

December 03, 2017, 08:50:59 AM

December 03, 2017, 08:49:02 AM

December 03, 2017, 08:42:11 AM

December 03, 2017, 08:39:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: