Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 28. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What are blockchain solutions for the travel industry? As it Seems the most used technology these days.
Activity: 93
As per the official information I get to know that basically, the hotel relies on the GOeureka  and Customer get information via the app of Goeureka, If in case If they failed to update the app then who is responsible for the inconvenience caused to the customer.

Nice question,But as I go through their website I found that they have taken a best team for the project and they have planned so beautifully like as it said that innovation doesn't work until you don't know how to make it possible,So I hope they have best developers and operation officers that will reduces the chances of having this problem.It is not like that they will make it so smooth but as my opinion they have already thought about this issue before proceeding this project.

Absolutely Correct,they definitely had a thought about this as it was a basic Requirement to Where the user and hotels will interact For their Queries and updates, So We can only Guess that they had already planned everything before launching the app in the market.

As per the above conversation it seems that it will be real time based app and it will remove the ambiguity between the values on the internet.

Yes it will be real time based app that will see the actual and correct information that will definitely help the user to find them the save their money as then they can compare there hotels prices across the Other hotels.
Activity: 36
As per the official information I get to know that basically, the hotel relies on the GOeureka  and Customer get information via the app of Goeureka, If in case If they failed to update the app then who is responsible for the inconvenience caused to the customer.

Nice question,But as I go through their website I found that they have taken a best team for the project and they have planned so beautifully like as it said that innovation doesn't work until you don't know how to make it possible,So I hope they have best developers and operation officers that will reduces the chances of having this problem.It is not like that they will make it so smooth but as my opinion they have already thought about this issue before proceeding this project.

Absolutely Correct,they definitely had a thought about this as it was a basic Requirement to Where the user and hotels will interact For their Queries and updates, So We can only Guess that they had already planned everything before launching the app in the market.

As per the above conversation it seems that it will be real time based app and it will remove the ambiguity between the values on the internet.
Activity: 39

Activity: 55

Activity: 49
Just saw this project and the sale tokens will end for the next 61 days, have they reached the soft cap easily?
You would be surprised after know, that they have already reached their soft cap during the private sale round. They are collecting funds in good amount.
copper member
Activity: 71
Looking at the industry this project is penetrating, it surely is huge. The challenge comes in two areas. Adoption and blockchain utilization.
Activity: 70
Now days This is really one of the best project. You all can invest in this project without any hesitation.

But market is very down why anyone will invest in this project and moreover the person who has invested in other projects are just waiting to recover the money which the have inv ested earlier
Now days This is really one of the best project. You all can invest in this project without any hesitation.

Yes the project is really good and promising and it will help all the hotel industry and every one will get benefit with this platform and both customers and hotels will get profit from this platform
copper member
Activity: 85
Activity: 22
The presence of Goeureka itself is due to the many problems that consumers complain about. The problem that has been resolved by the GOeureka Team is with a very long experience. and this is a problem that the teams have solved for consumers, The first is the lack of Transparent which leads to higher prices from the Commission which are unfair to OTAs which ultimately reduce hotel margins and increase prices for consumers.
For problems the hotel that will be completed by the team is, the first is the impact on hotel bookings from online travel agents dominating the sector, pushing up to 70% of all online bookings. secondly, a high commission resulted in OTA charging hotel fees of 15% -30% of the commission, impacting the hotel margin. and finally, the lack of access to increasing OTA dominance limits hotel access to consumers who are looking for hotels

Yes they are here to solve the present problem or difficulties facing by merchants and travelers and they have thought in a very different way in order to solve the problem which hotel industry is facing
Activity: 49
The presence of Goeureka itself is due to the many problems that consumers complain about. The problem that has been resolved by the GOeureka Team is with a very long experience. and this is a problem that the teams have solved for consumers, The first is the lack of Transparent which leads to higher prices from the Commission which are unfair to OTAs which ultimately reduce hotel margins and increase prices for consumers.
For problems the hotel that will be completed by the team is, the first is the impact on hotel bookings from online travel agents dominating the sector, pushing up to 70% of all online bookings. secondly, a high commission resulted in OTA charging hotel fees of 15% -30% of the commission, impacting the hotel margin. and finally, the lack of access to increasing OTA dominance limits hotel access to consumers who are looking for hotels
Activity: 93
Activity: 80
Hotels and travel booking platforms have always gotten away with charging what they could. But if Goeuraka can do what they have set out to, I think it will be a very big win for the travel industry in general.
How to invest in this project if I dont have crypto currency? Please suggest me.

You can pay through fiat also they have a option just you need to go through there website and fill the token sale form after than do kyc and than you will be able to pay in fiat also

Thats  really great that they have the option to pay in fiat also and i think that they also giving the option to pay in crypto while booking the room but for the hotels who donot accept crypto how they will get there money
GO’s website includes a user-friendly interface that allows hotels to update and manage listings with ease. Hotels will be provided a pricing dashboard where rates can be updated as needed. When the hotel lowers room rates with the Re-Booking feature, GO will prompt the hotel with the number of bookings that will be affected by the lower rate. Hotels will then be able to make informed decisions when dropping rates, notifying customers of their new rates in real-time.
I have read that The Beta launch of GO’s platform will include the rebooking feature, integration of hotel systems and loyalty program subscriptions for the website. The App will launch with the check-in, hotel app services, room key features, Fiat currency payments, and loyalty points tracking. I am really excited to see all these feature in crypto and blockchain based project.
Activity: 34
Hotels and travel booking platforms have always gotten away with charging what they could. But if Goeuraka can do what they have set out to, I think it will be a very big win for the travel industry in general.
How to invest in this project if I dont have crypto currency? Please suggest me.

You can pay through fiat also they have a option just you need to go through there website and fill the token sale form after than do kyc and than you will be able to pay in fiat also

Thats  really great that they have the option to pay in fiat also and i think that they also giving the option to pay in crypto while booking the room but for the hotels who donot accept crypto how they will get there money
GO’s website includes a user-friendly interface that allows hotels to update and manage listings with ease. Hotels will be provided a pricing dashboard where rates can be updated as needed. When the hotel lowers room rates with the Re-Booking feature, GO will prompt the hotel with the number of bookings that will be affected by the lower rate. Hotels will then be able to make informed decisions when dropping rates, notifying customers of their new rates in real-time.
Activity: 57

Activity: 46
i wander that how will the replace booking.com, make my trip and other OTAs present in the market as they do all the things on behalf of people will GOeureka be able to provide that service?

Yeah how they will be able to match there level i also wander this thing that nobody knows them than how they will gonna make it big ?

what i think that OTAs are dependent on commission and GOeureka is coming with commission free booking platform and OTAs wont be able to scale them down to that level at this point GOeureka has an edge and by advertising they will make the way so OTAs have to be scared now

But what i think that in this market OTAs are from very long GOeureka will lead but they need time to establish themselves and to make happen what they have thought and yes they will give a tight competition as well as hotels and consumers also get another platform
Pages:
Jump to: