Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 30. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I'm following this project for quite long now and I'm really worried about their marketing and how they will be competing with the Online travel agencies as they are currently ruling this industry completely. Having such big competitors in the market they have to do proper and channelized marketing for Goeureka project. Though they have a very good business Idea, it will take time to implement it.
The real strength of a successful project lies in the hands of a experienced and efficient team and leaders behind it. Online travel agencies will be a huge competition for them as everything depends on how they target there customers, as they will be the ultimate users for the services offered.
What if there are any queries or bad user experience while checking in at the hotel or any room service issue ? We can not neglect the basic needs and day to day problems which we face in hotels like early check ins and late check outs. who will be helping us in that case ? Goeureka will help us in such cases or we have to deal with hotel authorities ?
According to as my insight an affair there would be a talk bolster where you can undoubtedly make the inquiries about your concern. In any case, it is extraordinary to see that if this will oversaw by the lodging proprietor side.
Activity: 34
The vision of GOeureka Vision and the GO mission is to allow hotels to focus more resources on providing value and services to tourists around the world. GOeurka's mission is to decentralize the hotel reservation area and provide better transparency by connecting hotels directly with their customers. What GOeureka commands want to know is to find a specific moment to break the dominance of online travel agencies (OTA).
Activity: 46
As ICO is still on for the Goeureka, I'm wondering will they be able to reach their hard cap? And any idea when they will launch their mobile applications or when project will be live and running?
As market is currently down it might be possible they will reach there hard cap as they already had achieved soft cap. As i have read there whitepaper they have planned to launch there platform by end of fourth quarter of 2018.
Activity: 102
As ICO is still on for the Goeureka, I'm wondering will they be able to reach their hard cap? And any idea when they will launch their mobile applications or when project will be live and running?
Activity: 95
I'm following this project for quite long now and I'm really worried about their marketing and how they will be competing with the Online travel agencies as they are currently ruling this industry completely. Having such big competitors in the market they have to do proper and channelized marketing for Goeureka project. Though they have a very good business Idea, it will take time to implement it.
The real strength of a successful project lies in the hands of a experienced and efficient team and leaders behind it. Online travel agencies will be a huge competition for them as everything depends on how they target there customers, as they will be the ultimate users for the services offered.
What if there are any queries or bad user experience while checking in at the hotel or any room service issue ? We can not neglect the basic needs and day to day problems which we face in hotels like early check ins and late check outs. who will be helping us in that case ? Goeureka will help us in such cases or we have to deal with hotel authorities ?
As per my knowledge and experience Hotel industry will be helping us in such matters whereas Goeureka might be working on the feedback received from the customers.
Activity: 98
Activity: 95
Goeureka truly seems to be a nice project and the vision they have is also very good as they are focussing on both users and the Hoteliers benefits. After a very long time, I have seen such a project in which I'm really looking forward to investing.
I too think the same and specially with the new feature they are introducing of Re-booking. It will be very beneficial as rates for the rooms are always fluctuating. This will give the customers a real experience and we wont be feeling cheated for money we paid for services offered by the property.
GOeureka is aiming to provide a seamless web experience and perfect applications without the high commission structure currently used by OTA.
They will  provide an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to connect directly and eliminate unfair OTA commissions, which in turn reduces the margins of hotels and increases in consumer prices.
Commission is the main thing in every business i think GOeureka is working to provide low cost structure to hotels so that they can adapt there web applications and there services. Might be the aim is to cover whole hotel industry and slowly and gradually all hotels will shift to this platform as they have a good vision and the team is also good.
Goeureka truly seems to be a nice project and the vision they have is also very good as they are focussing on both users and the Hoteliers benefits. After a very long time, I have seen such a project in which I'm really looking forward to investing.
I too think the same and specially with the new feature they are introducing of Re-booking. It will be very beneficial as rates for the rooms are always fluctuating. This will give the customers a real experience and we wont be feeling cheated for money we paid for services offered by the property.
GOeureka is aiming to provide a seamless web experience and perfect applications without the high commission structure currently used by OTA.
They will  provide an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to connect directly and eliminate unfair OTA commissions, which in turn reduces the margins of hotels and increases in consumer prices.
Activity: 80
Activity: 76
Activity: 93
Activity: 46
GOeureka is a great project, which is sure to be a great success.The ability to book hotels without online travel agents that require high fees is a great solution for all travel lovers. It will be a profitable decision for both sides.

Yes project is good and the idea is good to work without agents as they are the main reason of hike in the price of hotels why hotels will pay so GOeureka has landed up with the solution to eliminate all these commission booking

The idea and team both are best i am wandering that they have think in a very different way in order to execute there plan keeping in mind all the problems that travelers or the hotels face while booking great idea best of luck for the future this industry is really a very profitable industry and the idea with which GOeureka has come up with is great 
Activity: 49
GOeureka is a great project, which is sure to be a great success.The ability to book hotels without online travel agents that require high fees is a great solution for all travel lovers. It will be a profitable decision for both sides.

Yes project is good and the idea is good to work without agents as they are the main reason of hike in the price of hotels why hotels will pay so GOeureka has landed up with the solution to eliminate all these commission booking
Activity: 57
I am glad that GOeureka has come up with something different and new but another side i am also thinking that this is very competitive market how they will survive as OTA,s are there in this market from long time and there are many expenses which are there so i think there is a reason that why OTAs are charging more due to profit or the profit they want to make but due to expenses they are not able to make that much profit might be this is the reason behind the high prices.

The main reason what i think is they are charging so much commissions ranging from 15 to 30 % is not a small amount if there are expenses in that case they are earning all over the world and no one will do business if they are not making any profit but again the loss is off customers and merchant
Activity: 52
I am glad that GOeureka has come up with something different and new but another side i am also thinking that this is very competitive market how they will survive as OTA,s are there in this market from long time and there are many expenses which are there so i think there is a reason that why OTAs are charging more due to profit or the profit they want to make but due to expenses they are not able to make that much profit might be this is the reason behind the high prices.
Activity: 39
GOeureka is focusing on eradicating  the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents as they poss unwanted terms and conditions in order to earn more and more profit by cutting down the pockets of hotel owners and customers and both are in loss they are only providing a list of hotels and booking the hotels on behalf of us nothing more they are doing and they are charging for it as nothing is free  i think GOeureka will less some burden of these hotels and customers

Yes you are right first they will increase the price than they make fool by saying that you are getting a discount instead you are not getting discount they are just making fool of us and charge more higher amount than what hotel is actually providing so OTA's are here to give loss to us
Activity: 23
GOeureka is focusing on eradicating  the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents as they poss unwanted terms and conditions in order to earn more and more profit by cutting down the pockets of hotel owners and customers and both are in loss they are only providing a list of hotels and booking the hotels on behalf of us nothing more they are doing and they are charging for it as nothing is free  i think GOeureka will less some burden of these hotels and customers
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I love the vision, as a traveller myself. Very interesting ICO. I predict great potential but a lot needs to be done for marketing and branding as this industry is a very competitive one.
As per my knowledge and experience, Social media would be the best platform for the marketing of the Goeureka services as most of OTA's are currently using Social media only as they cover almost everyone one way or another.
As ICO is still on for Goeureka they might be able to gather enough attention from the investors to make this project a huge success.

Not only marketing through Social Media but hotels partnering with Goeureka will also be indulged in marketing for their own benefits as they will be making profits through this Goeureka platform. Re-targeting the existing customers will play a important role to retain them.

If already Goeureka has many existing customers which they are going to get good benefits from the offer they are going to provide through blockchain technology. Goeureka is implementing its facility to implement them in blockchain for finding the right hotel to get satisfaction for the customers.
Activity: 70
Using a blockchain tehcnology in crypto world is like a mandatory step for all those who are entering in crypto with their project. Not talking about only one project i saw so many times where ICO's owner using blockchain technology to increase the level of transparency. We all know that transparency is the first key of success for every business or ico. By the way technology of blockchain is really helpful to increase the business criteria.

Exactly having a transparency is the first key to success for every business or ICO, that is encoded by the blockchain technology, It can increase the flows the transparency in the project that leads the potential of the project that can be beneficial of the growth of the project. Basically, they are planning to revolutionize the ota's industry by using blockchain technology.
It is very good project

Along with transparency there are many other features such as low cost and fast processing which will reduce the financial commitments also

But i think that ota's will also do something to overcome this platform as they are in travel industry for long time if ota's will do something like this or provide something better than this platform than it will become difficult for this platform to stay in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: