Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 37. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Hi, after visiting GOeureka's website i van say that this project is going to be a great revolution of this era. But i am little bit confused that how will Hotels manage Services from GOeureka mobile app?
Well i would like to say few words about it, as per my knowledge Hotels will have access to a services dashboard and content management system that interacts with GOeureka’s mobile application.  Hotels are able to list services that they provide and directly communicate with guests during their stay. Hotels may subscribe these services Housekeeping ,  Concierge services, Live chat , Room service  and Events. In-app notifications will alert hotels when guests require a particular service. Hotels may update information and ongoing events in the vicinity, as well as their room service menu via the content management system.

Now a days the use of mobile application is necessary. By mobile application we can handle the network from anywhere, and if we talk about  GOeureka, The mobile application platform will act as an extension of the web application, with the same consumer-related functions.  as we all know that this is not easy to explain all the benefits and advantage here, so i really recommend everyone to read the whitepaper.
but still we can talk about few advantages like Check-in & Check-out , Hotel Services , Room Key etc.
Activity: 69
Hi, after visiting GOeureka's website i van say that this project is going to be a great revolution of this era. But i am little bit confused that how will Hotels manage Services from GOeureka mobile app?
Well i would like to say few words about it, as per my knowledge Hotels will have access to a services dashboard and content management system that interacts with GOeureka’s mobile application.  Hotels are able to list services that they provide and directly communicate with guests during their stay. Hotels may subscribe these services Housekeeping ,  Concierge services, Live chat , Room service  and Events. In-app notifications will alert hotels when guests require a particular service. Hotels may update information and ongoing events in the vicinity, as well as their room service menu via the content management system.

Now a days the use of mobile application is necessary. By mobile application we can handle the network from anywhere, and if we talk about  GOeureka, The mobile application platform will act as an extension of the web application, with the same consumer-related functions.  as we all know that this is not easy to explain all the benefits and advantage here, so i really recommend everyone to read the whitepaper.
Activity: 102
Activity: 57
Hi, after visiting GOeureka's website i can say that this project is going to be a great revolution of this era. But i am little bit confused that how will Hotels manage Services from GOeureka mobile app?
Activity: 46
What will be the Payment Processing of goeureka,Does they accept any other currencies ?

As per there accessible white paper, they mentioned that they are using both traditional and cryptocurrencies. After reading their white paper i found that they are providing an option to transact using fiat currency, major cryptocurrencies, GO credits or loyalty points. Prices of goods and services will be displayed in fiat and the cryptocurrency of user’s choice. They are also providing the gateway for the transaction like Paypal, that sends transaction details to a payment processing network.

Yes, they are interacting with all major cryptocurrencies, but due to traditional payments include prohibitively high fees (especially with foreign currencies), the lack of transparency by service providers, the need for multiple transacting parties and chargebacks that are a huge inconvenience to merchants. To tackle these issues, GOeureka will implement a crypto payment gateway, depending on available proven technologies available at the time of implementation.

They proposed that they are trying to adopt successful crypto payment gateway providers like CoinPayments or Shapeshift (https://www.coinpayments.net/ or https://shapeshift.io) that provides necessary merchant tools for their platform.

Yes they accept payment in ETH, BTC and in fiat
As per as my experience i dint see many projects who accept fiat in ico as investment, and what ever i have seen that got success i dont know the reason behind that but it happened so many time with me. Let se what will be happen with goeureka project i wish project will also success with the best amount of investment.
Activity: 39
What will be the Payment Processing of goeureka,Does they accept any other currencies ?

As per there accessible white paper, they mentioned that they are using both traditional and cryptocurrencies. After reading their white paper i found that they are providing an option to transact using fiat currency, major cryptocurrencies, GO credits or loyalty points. Prices of goods and services will be displayed in fiat and the cryptocurrency of user’s choice. They are also providing the gateway for the transaction like Paypal, that sends transaction details to a payment processing network.

Yes, they are interacting with all major cryptocurrencies, but due to traditional payments include prohibitively high fees (especially with foreign currencies), the lack of transparency by service providers, the need for multiple transacting parties and chargebacks that are a huge inconvenience to merchants. To tackle these issues, GOeureka will implement a crypto payment gateway, depending on available proven technologies available at the time of implementation.

They proposed that they are trying to adopt successful crypto payment gateway providers like CoinPayments or Shapeshift (https://www.coinpayments.net/ or https://shapeshift.io) that provides necessary merchant tools for their platform.

Yes they accept payment in ETH, BTC and in fiat
Activity: 52

Hi, I have seen before on the ANN thread of GOeureka, few gentle men were talking about loyalty program of GOeureka. Really it sounds cool, but as per my previous experience i must say that lots of people do not sign up for a loyalty programme due to various issues like time consumption or various kind of formalities. So for this service is there anything better in GOeureka rather than others?

I have also seen people do not take interest in loyalty programs just because irrelevant formalities. But after visiting the Technical whitepaper of GOeureka i can say that here we can get our comfort zone. Research shows that 70% of customers do not sign up for a loyalty program due to inconvenience and time costs associated with registering for a program. With GOeureka, 1 registration for a loyalty programme is processed and verified in the backend. Customers will only be required to fill up an online registration form or, if they are already registered loyalty members, they only need to provide their pre-registered details  and the platform will link and display their loyalty details.     
Activity: 55
Hi, I have seen before on the ANN thread of GOeureka, few gentle men were talking about loyalty program of GOeureka. Really it sounds cool, but as per my previous experience i must say that lots of people do not sign up for a loyalty programme due to various issues like time consumption or various kind of formalities. So for this service is there anything better in GOeureka rather than others?
As we all  know about payment methods, we all face a common issue with traditional payments include prohibitively high fees the lack of transparency by service providers , the need for multiple transacting parties and charge backs.To tackle these issues what could a better option GOeureka provide?
Yes we all have to face various issues while doing payment like the lack of transparency,need for multiple transacting parties  and all. So as per their whitepaper i would like to say that GOeureka will implement a crypto payment gateway, depending on available proven technologies available at the time of implementation. GOeureka looks to adopt successful crypto payment gateway providers like CoinPayments or Shapeshift. that provides necessary merchant tools for the GOeureka platform. Recently, multiple providers have launched crypto wallet-as-a-service platforms. At the initial stage, GOeureka will implement these services to save on time and development costs.

As per my knowledge, I would like to share few words about GOeureka payment method,GOeureka aims to provide multiple payment methods that appeal to both traditional and crypto consumers. Consumers will have the option to transact using fiat currency, major cryptocurrencies, GO credits or loyalty points. Prices of goods and services will be displayed in fiat and the cryptocurrency of user’s choice.

And not only that, For the traditional checkout process where payment is made in fiat, GOeureka are going to  implement a third-party payment gateway. This method sees payment being processed through a payment gateway like PayPal, that sends transaction details to a payment processing network . Once processed, the processing network sends approved data to the credit card issuer to proceed with the funds transfer. I think that's all about the payment strategy of GOeureka. 
Activity: 65
As we all  know about payment methods, we all face a common issue with traditional payments include prohibitively high fees the lack of transparency by service providers , the need for multiple transacting parties and charge backs.To tackle these issues what could a better option GOeureka provide?
Yes we all have to face various issues while doing payment like the lack of transparency,need for multiple transacting parties  and all. So as per their whitepaper i would like to say that GOeureka will implement a crypto payment gateway, depending on available proven technologies available at the time of implementation. GOeureka looks to adopt successful crypto payment gateway providers like CoinPayments or Shapeshift. that provides necessary merchant tools for the GOeureka platform. Recently, multiple providers have launched crypto wallet-as-a-service platforms. At the initial stage, GOeureka will implement these services to save on time and development costs.

As per my knowledge, I would like to share few words about GOeureka payment method,GOeureka aims to provide multiple payment methods that appeal to both traditional and crypto consumers. Consumers will have the option to transact using fiat currency, major cryptocurrencies, GO credits or loyalty points. Prices of goods and services will be displayed in fiat and the cryptocurrency of user’s choice.
Activity: 93
The Hotel Booking market is vast, the technical strength of the GOeureka project is very good, and the earnings from holding this coin in the medium and long term will be very good.
projects that provide a lot of convenience in hotel reservations will definitely be able to attract many investor interests, I am sure this project will be able to develop to success and will achieve maximum results as expected.
I hope it will be change the complete decorum of the hotel industries,Their project main key of eye is there Re-booking feature that will change automatically after your booking and provide you the best suitable rates that you can afford, This will be much better for those who loves to travel but due to excessive amount of hotels and OTA charges,Avoid travelling.

I just want to know what is the use of here BLOCKCHAIN technology,What is this actually? How its different from other technologies that are currently being is using.Are they are not adequate?

As I read this technical whitepaper, I found that they have quoted somewhere this "GOeureka chose the Ethereum blockchain due to its flexible and extensible nature. The use of Ethereum smart contracts allows for the creation of “autonomous agents” that may be implemented throughout GOeureka’s platform to automate many processes and remove various third-parties that usually result in a slower process and multiple transaction fees that lead to
high costs."

So basically from this quote, I get to know that they want to use a fully decentralized platform, for that look into the adoption of key
blockchain technologies such as zero-knowledge proofs. It will be a seems a great project having the best combination of technology and mind.

Nice words "It will be a seems a great project having the best combination of technology and mind" Definitely it will be considered as the best Project that will take out the revolution in the market and after that there will be great competition in the market ,Which brings the change in the hotel industries.
Activity: 52
The Hotel Booking market is vast, the technical strength of the GOeureka project is very good, and the earnings from holding this coin in the medium and long term will be very good.
projects that provide a lot of convenience in hotel reservations will definitely be able to attract many investor interests, I am sure this project will be able to develop to success and will achieve maximum results as expected.
I hope it will be change the complete decorum of the hotel industries,Their project main key of eye is there Re-booking feature that will change automatically after your booking and provide you the best suitable rates that you can afford, This will be much better for those who loves to travel but due to excessive amount of hotels and OTA charges,Avoid travelling.

I just want to know what is the use of here BLOCKCHAIN technology,What is this actually? How its different from other technologies that are currently being is using.Are they are not adequate?

As I read this technical whitepaper, I found that they have quoted somewhere this "GOeureka chose the Ethereum blockchain due to its flexible and extensible nature. The use of Ethereum smart contracts allows for the creation of “autonomous agents” that may be implemented throughout GOeureka’s platform to automate many processes and remove various third-parties that usually result in a slower process and multiple transaction fees that lead to
high costs."

So basically from this quote, I get to know that they want to use a fully decentralized platform, for that look into the adoption of key
blockchain technologies such as zero-knowledge proofs. It will be a seems a great project having the best combination of technology and mind.
Hi, I was just visiting on GOeureka's web site today. I was just thinking about the discounts at the time of booking. Can anyone clarify it?

HI, at the whitepaper of GOeureka it is mentioned that they will charge a 5% transaction fee for all payments made via credit cards and crypto currencies accepted as a mode of payment (e.g., Ether, Bitcoin). Payments made using GO Tokens will NOT be charged any fees on their platform. And the reason behind this is to protect the interest of all GO token holders moving forward.
Hi, I was just visiting on GOeureka's web site today. I was just thinking about the discounts at the time of booking. Can anyone clarify it?

As much as i know about crypto payment gateways, Adopting crypto payment gateways eliminates the common issues faced by use of traditional payments. However, there are serious considerations that need to be thought through: Processing fees charged by crypto payment service providers,Transaction fees that inflate due to blockchain congestion, Speed of transactions for on-chain settlement and Customizability of payment interface and protocols Eventually, GOeureka will implement its own custom payment protocol to eliminate the processing middleman entirely and for greater control over crypto payments.
Activity: 55

Activity: 80
GOeureka is aiming to provide a seamless web experience and perfect applications without the high commission structure currently used by OTA.
They will  provide an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to connect directly and eliminate unfair OTA commissions, which in turn reduces the margins of hotels and increases in consumer prices,

Commission is the main thing in every business i think GOeureka is working to provide low cost structure to hotels so that they can adapt there web applications and there services. Might be the aim is to cover whole hotel industry and slowly and gradually all hotels will shift to this platform as they have a good vision and the team is also good.
In the goeureka platform Managing the booking information will be quite smooth and there also will be a Calendar of future bookings, And just to track your all previous a feature would be there which says Historical booking information. If we look into this it looks very adorable project.
Activity: 70
This platform has a bonus system - a regular customer can get bonuses from a hotel, an active user will receive a reward from GOeureka in the form of GOcredits which they can use in redemption for the services ? is it true
Pages:
Jump to: