Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 35. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Hello,
If I already have some loyalty points of any particular Hotels..& same I wanted to use for Goeureka. Is that possible in future? If yes what are the benefits of using the same?

In future if that particular Hotel has registered with GO Platform and their loyalty programs than on the GO platform. By doing so, You need only enter you respective loyalty program IDs to directly receive points from hotels for their bookings made via GO.In some cases, customers can even register for a hotel’s loyalty program on the GO platform. you can also manage your points from multiple registered hotel loyalty programs via the GO platform, gaining a single view of their rewards. They will also allow hotels to maintain their hotel branding on the hotel’s loyalty points pages on the GO platform.
Activity: 65
I think this is a good platform with a good future. Because GOeureka is from Blockchaina. And this company will provide only a good project with a reliable platform.

As per my opinion, now a days I am going through on GOeureka's website, I hardly find there's any website in travel industry who are using blockchain technology.  blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.
Activity: 36
Hello,
If I already have some loyalty points of any particular Hotels..& same I wanted to use for Goeureka. Is that possible in future? If yes what are the benefits of using the same?
Activity: 52
GOeureka is a travel technology company that uses blockchain technology to build hotel reservation platforms

Yes, they are using blockchain as a technology, originally blockchain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data. By design, a blockchain is resistant to modification of the data.
copper member
Activity: 378
GOeureka is a travel technology company that uses blockchain technology to build hotel reservation platforms
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I know that booking type sites take a very big percentage from hotel bookings (I think nearly %15). And it is an advantage for blockchain to offer less expensive service and get less percentage. And then the marketing and the quality of services will decide which people will decide. Has a very good potential if the project  has strong team backed project
Activity: 55
Quite a lot of applications by offering a similar service..
I hope GOeureka will be able to provide more and more advantages and other facilities, so that enthusiasts for your application will also increase..

Definitely  GOeureka has various different features such as Re-Booking, Commission-free booking platform, Crypto-enabled interoperability of loyalty points, that make is better as comparison to the other projects that are available in the market.
Activity: 93
Quite a lot of applications by offering a similar service..
I hope GOeureka will be able to provide more and more advantages and other facilities, so that enthusiasts for your application will also increase..
Activity: 39
Hi, team. What is the minimum contribution i can do in this big project,After reading the big project i found it for the future for the hotels.Does I get some extra benefits after investing in it as a consumer.

What is the procedure to be registered as a merchant in the project.

As per my information It is  ICO MONTH 1 (BONUS 10% ) now with minimum investment of 100 GOT, Yes it is a very nice project if you wants to invest then I must say go ahead, you will never regret.For registering as a merchant you need to contact with there support team,they will guide you.

As come to benefits, Definitely they have planned something for their users,or there will be some kind of bounty for the investors.
Hi, team. What is the minimum contribution i can do in this big project,After reading the big project i found it for the future for the hotels.Does I get some extra benefits after investing in it as a consumer.

What is the procedure to be registered as a merchant in the project.
Activity: 102
Hi, as we all know that the GOeureka is fully technical platform with new ideas. Is there any thing special about Payment gateway? because we have to face various issues with traditional payments gateway.
Yes, we all have to face The common issues with traditional payments include prohibitively high fees (especially with foreign currencies), the lack of transparency by service providers, the need for multiple transacting parties and chargebacks that are a huge inconvenience to merchants. To tackle these issues, GOeureka will implement a crypto payment gateway, depending on available proven technologies available at the time of implementation.
After visiting their technical whitepaper, I can say GOeureka looks to adopt successful crypto payment gateway providers like CoinPayments or Shapeshift (​https://www.coinpayments.net/​ or​ ​https://shapeshift.io​) that provides necessary merchant tools for the GOeureka platform. Recently, multiple providers have launched crypto wallet-as-a-service platforms (e.g. Block.io) which would be quick and easy to implement – usually via APIs. At the initial stage, GOeureka will implement these services to save on time and development costs.
And by adopting the crypto payment gateways It can eliminates the common issues faced by use of traditional payments. However, there are serious considerations that need to be thought through: 1. Processing fees charged by crypto payment service providers 2. Transaction fees that inflate due to blockchain congestion 3. Speed of transactions for on-chain settlement 4. Customizability of payment interface and protocols.
And finally, GOeureka is going to implement its own custom payment protocol to eliminate the processing middleman entirely and for greater control over crypto payments. Recent technological updates have seen the release of crypto payment protocols that GOeureka may customize and implement. The ultimate objective would be to eliminate transaction fees entirely.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
I was searching for some new bounties when i saw the GOeureka thread and study some of their project.
They are bound to hotel bookings all over the world. will the project and the team plan to have their own hotel in different countries?
i hope they will, as they have a good project. BTW i love to win the prize of having a lifetime free hotel accommodations.
Activity: 69
Hi, as we all know that the GOeureka is fully technical platform with new ideas. Is there any thing special about Payment gateway? because we have to face various issues with traditional payments gateway.
Yes, we all have to face The common issues with traditional payments include prohibitively high fees (especially with foreign currencies), the lack of transparency by service providers, the need for multiple transacting parties and chargebacks that are a huge inconvenience to merchants. To tackle these issues, GOeureka will implement a crypto payment gateway, depending on available proven technologies available at the time of implementation.
After visiting their technical whitepaper, I can say GOeureka looks to adopt successful crypto payment gateway providers like CoinPayments or Shapeshift (​https://www.coinpayments.net/​ or​ ​https://shapeshift.io​) that provides necessary merchant tools for the GOeureka platform. Recently, multiple providers have launched crypto wallet-as-a-service platforms (e.g. Block.io) which would be quick and easy to implement – usually via APIs. At the initial stage, GOeureka will implement these services to save on time and development costs.
And by adopting the crypto payment gateways It can eliminates the common issues faced by use of traditional payments. However, there are serious considerations that need to be thought through: 1. Processing fees charged by crypto payment service providers 2. Transaction fees that inflate due to blockchain congestion 3. Speed of transactions for on-chain settlement 4. Customizability of payment interface and protocols.
Activity: 18
Activity: 42
Why is it better then Booking.com? How would you put lower commissions?
Activity: 65
Activity: 57
Activity: 69
As mentioned by you about RE booking feature this feature is really interesting as i have gone through it it actually saves lot of bucks but where that money will be credited will it go in the account or any digital wallet and what will be the use of that amount can we use it anywhere or we can only use it for booking hotels?
As much as I know about it, Travellers will enjoy automatic post-booking discounts for their stays through GOeureka’s patent-pending rebooking feature. The GOeureka rebooking algorithm detects when a hotel rate drops, and automatically re-books an existing booking (qualified bookings that have not passed and are within valid cancellation policies) at the lower rate. Travellers will be notified of their discounted stay.
And not only this, When hotels choose to drop their rates on the GOeureka platform, they will receive a summary report on the affected bookings and the total discounts provided by the rate cut. This will allow hotels to make true informed decisions that are beneficial to themselves and their guests.
Activity: 252
Hello Everyone,

GOeureka are live now with Bounty Campaign.

Please follow given link to participate.

Pages:
Jump to: