Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 77. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Travelling can be so much fun, with GOeureka it gets better. GOeureka is building a platform that utilizes Blockchain technology to help users book hotels with ease, efficiency and effectiveness. Have you ever feel cheated when booking a hotel through a third party agent? Don't worry, this project is going to create a decentralized channel that helps you connect with the hotel directly.
The project will also let users enjoy digital experience thanks to the technological partnership between hotels and GOeureka.

Thank you for your worthy comments on our project. 
the idea of a project like this that will often be needed by many people to facilitate its activities, hopefully with such an idea would be an attraction to attract many investors, when will ICO begin?

Thank you so much for your kind consideration.  ico is starting on 16-July-2018 and will end on 16- AUG- 2018. For more information you can join us our telegram channel https://t.me/goeureka.
This is really a great project with so many features which other travel agencies are not even providing

Thank you so much for your appreciation for our project. GOeureka wants both customers and hotels engage directly so that they both get benefits.   
The project looks promising, I think that blockchain technologies will be in demand and popular in the near future. Soon the whole world will be digital.
  Good luck and success.

Thank you for your appreciation.
Travelling can be so much fun, with GOeureka it gets better. GOeureka is building a platform that utilizes Blockchain technology to help users book hotels with ease, efficiency and effectiveness. Have you ever feel cheated when booking a hotel through a third party agent? Don't worry, this project is going to create a decentralized channel that helps you connect with the hotel directly.
The project will also let users enjoy digital experience thanks to the technological partnership between hotels and GOeureka.

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback on our project. GOeureka is working on the same. In addition to that. GOeureka is looking to disrupt the current Online Travel Agency's (OTA) dominance. OTAs currently manages 70% of online bookings, impacting hotel direct bookings and profit margins. OTAs typically serve unfavorable terms to hotels, with rate parity clauses and high commission rates. As the hotel's technology partner, GOeureka seeks to maintain the hotel's brand and their direct communication with customers. 
GOeureka is the favourite project that I will join.

Thank you so much for supporting and joining us. You are welcome. To know latest updates on GOeureka kindly join our telegram group https://t.me/goeureka
For a better hotel reservation platform to be effective for users and hotels, the project needs to have partners who are participating in the same platform. How do you solve this problem? In the future, in addition to the platform in the hotel, do you expand the other platform?

Thanks for asking, We would like to inform you that. We have such list. You can check it on our website. Here is the link for you - https://www.goeureka.io/hotels-list. Further, we are presently focussing on the hotel industry.
I think that it is a good project Grin

Thank you so much for appreciating our project to know about our latest updates kindly join our.Telegram - https://t.me/goeureka
I would like to know about GOeureka.

GOeureka is a travel tech company utilizing blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. Our mission is to decentralize the hotel booking sector and deliver greater transparency by allowing hotels to directly connect with their customers. As a technology partner to hotels, GO aims to provide a dynamic digital experience to users and eradicate the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents.

By reducing the financial commitments of hotels to third-party booking platforms, GO's vision is to enable hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic value and services to travelers around the globe.

Further for more information, you can visit our given link.https://goeureka.io/#download
Blockchain hotel booking platform sounds interesting and I can see the potential of the project. Smiley

Thank you so much for appreciating our project. Request you to kindly follow us on telegram for our latest updates https://t.me/goeureka.
Activity: 74
This is really a great project with so many features which other travel agencies are not even providing
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Activity: 19
GOeureka is the favourite project that I will join.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
For a better hotel reservation platform to be effective for users and hotels, the project needs to have partners who are participating in the same platform. How do you solve this problem? In the future, in addition to the platform in the hotel, do you expand the other platform?
Activity: 49
I think that it is a good project Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I would like to know about GOeureka.
Activity: 44
Why do you think hotel booking needs decentralization? What this industry recievie from blockchain and your product?
P.S.
Wish you luck, and i hope, you will achieve your goals
Activity: 36
Hi, nice I will stay informed about your project thanks and good luck
Activity: 77
Thank you for supporting our project!
Activity: 4
nice project
@quadir1100