Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 73. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
When i will get tokens after ico or on real time basis?

Airdrop token will be distributed after post ICO and ICO purchased tokens will be distributed on real time basis
Pre ico & ico dates?

Pre-ICO - 15 Jun to 15 July, ICO - 16 July to 30 November 2018
Which blockchain are you using?

GO utilizes Ethereum blockchain
So when i will get airdrop token?

Airdrop tokens will be credited after the end of ICO
Activity: 6
GOeureka is a travel tech company utilising blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. Our mission is to decentralise the hotel booking sector and deliver greater transparency by allowing hotels to directly connect with their customers. As a technology partner to hotels, GO aims to provide a dynamic digital experience to users and eradicate the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents.

By reducing the financial commitments of hotels to third-party booking platforms, GO's vision is to enable hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic value and services to travellers around the globe.

I go through your website its really awesome .. can you tell me the booking process ? Is there any charges is there to book through Crypto currency ? can u brief me your service charges ?
copper member
Activity: 70
what tasks can you solve with your platform?
Activity: 56
How you are going to give the re-booking difference amount?
I want to know that which countries are restricted for your project?
Can u please tell me, do i have to do KYC if I do investment in your project ?
GOeureka is going to provide benefit to the customers by their re-booking feature good to see that.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
WE ARE GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT

GOeureka HAS LISTED ON

LATOKEN EXCHANGE PLATFORM

Every Day you are giving surprises to people my making big announcements, this shows that you are doing things accordingly.

Yes, it means they are building trust towards the development phase, big surprise will help the community to increase more trust on the company.  Hotel Booking platform is not completely different one because we have already many websites like this, in order to attract they need to provide some benefits to the customers.
When i will get tokens after ico or on real time basis?
Pre ico & ico dates?
Which blockchain are you using?
As i have gone through lite paper the concept really good.
So when i will get airdrop token?
Is your airdrop live?
Activity: 35
I hope good luck for the business. Really great job, pretty good activity, assured approach.
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/GOeureka
Pages:
Jump to: