Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 3. (Read 3873 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 1
U gonna use those principals u mentioned in ur philosophy?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
how are u going to figure out what city suits ur coworking the most?
Activity: 392
Why didnt u choose any CRM-system that was currently available?
Activity: 154
Have u tested ur company business model yet?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
If u dont sell all the tokens during closed pre-sale, are u gonna transfer it to open pre-sale?
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Looks like GOODWORK ICO advertisement is going great. I do hope advertisement campaign will only get bigger towards the main round of Token Sale!
Dont jump into conclusions. We will see if the advertisement works after they publish the results of the first round.for now it’s too soon to tell
How come? GoodWork Telegram channel has 4k followers! I think it proves that their marketing strategy  is doing good
And group was created on April 25, just a month ago! it’s a pretty good result.
If it keeps growing this way, they gonna have over 100k sunscribers by the end of ICO))) Btw, do u get «OOO» tokens for subscription?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Anyone can leave feedback about a resident within GoodNet?
Activity: 294
Is there a possibility that partners lie to each other during the Trusted Service?
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
Looks like GOODWORK ICO advertisement is going great. I do hope advertisement campaign will only get bigger towards the main round of Token Sale!
Dont jump into conclusions. We will see if the advertisement works after they publish the results of the first round.for now it’s too soon to tell
How come? GoodWork Telegram channel has 4k followers! I think it proves that their marketing strategy  is doing good
A marketing campaign is succesuful when you achieve the results you were looking for. If they wanted to have 4k followers there's already succesful, if they want to collect a lot of fund we will see it after publishing the results.
Activity: 121
How come? GoodWork Telegram channel has 4k followers! I think it proves that their marketing strategy  is doing good
And group was created on April 25, just a month ago! it’s a pretty good result.
Activity: 152
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 152
looks like GOODWORK ICO advertisement is going great. I do hope advertisement campaign will only get bigger towards the main round of Token Sale!
so GOODWORK basically will be offering workspace for rent?
Well, GOODWORK is gonna the whole ecosystem for remote teams. It also includes co-workings network, tasks control system and CRM-system. So all the remote team can expand their opportunities and work flawlessly all over the world
Sound fantastic! And all payments are gonna be in «OOO» tokens?
«OOO» tokens are the main payment method but u can also use other cryptocurrencies to pay for GOODWORK services
What kinds CRM-system they gonna use?
They are developing their own CRM-system that will available only for GOODWORK residents. looks like it’s gonna have a lot of functionality, more than average systems

New stuff is always very interesting. Hopefully they will start developing it soon so we can check it out
Activity: 238
Well, GOODWORK is gonna the whole ecosystem for remote teams. It also includes co-workings network, tasks control system and CRM-system. So all the remote team can expand their opportunities and work flawlessly all over the world
«OOO» tokens are the main payment method but u can also use other cryptocurrencies to pay for GOODWORK services
They are developing their own CRM-system that will available only for GOODWORK residents. looks like it’s gonna have a lot of functionality, more than average systems
Activity: 322
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: