Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 6. (Read 3873 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I wonder what is your strategy or plan for project development after ICO? Obviously u not gonna open only one GOODWORK coworking.
Of course not. Basically project development is going to depend on the money the get after ICO, which makes sense)
Fair enough. Let’s say they don’t reach hard cap but still will get 15-20 million USD, how many coworkings can they open then?
it’s mentioned in the tech docs that if they get Я 10-30 million usd they will open 24 coworkings! Just so u have an idea what it’s gonna be like
sounds good. 24 are enough for a good start I think. Where are they going to open it? Mostly in Europe?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I wonder what is your strategy or plan for project development after ICO? Obviously u not gonna open only one GOODWORK coworking.
Of course not. Basically project development is going to depend on the money the get after ICO, which makes sense)
Fair enough. Let’s say they don’t reach hard cap but still will get 15-20 million USD, how many coworkings can they open then?
it’s mentioned in the tech docs that if they get Я 10-30 million usd they will open 24 coworkings! Just so u have an idea what it’s gonna be like
Activity: 406
Is that right that the first coworking location is gonna be chosen by token holders after ICO is over?
I see only Ethereum on ur website and in tech docs. Does it mean that u only accept this cryptocurrency?
If I invest a big amount of money into your project what bonus can i get?
Activity: 336
The project's name is so unique and interesting. It is a good strategy for the project to be easy to remember. And a project certainly will not run smoothly if it does not have a good team. But this project has such a great team.
What’s the point of having SWAP-programs?
Activity: 280
Why tokens for the bounty campaign will be accrued in parts and within three months?
in what currencies can I get my reward for participating in the bounty campaign?
Activity: 238
Can you tell me, if I participate in your bounty campaign, when I can get my reward?
Activity: 392
How many tokens are for  GOODWORK bounty campaign?
5% of the total «OOO» token emission is for bounty campaign.
Are u going to transfer tokens you haven’t sold during the closed pre-sale to open pre-sale?
No, all unsold tokens are going to be burnt and cant be restored
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
How many tokens are for  GOODWORK bounty campaign?
Are u plannin to have a reserved fund?
Yes, 389 500 «OOO» tokens will be reserved.
I wonder where imma get more bonuses in bounty campaign or referral program?
You can participate in both and get more «OOO» tokens
Activity: 336
Are u going to transfer tokens you haven’t sold during the closed pre-sale to open pre-sale?
Activity: 378
 Are u plannin to have a reserved fund?
Pages:
Jump to: