Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 41. (Read 3895 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
to my knowledge, a number of major companies is already working in this market. let’s say, WeWork.
it seems to me that it’ll be difficult to GOODWORK to compete with such organizations
we’ll see.. as for me, i think that the fact that project is based on blockchain is a great advantage itself, it can help to overcome competitors
okay, they’ll work basing on blockchain, so what’s the difference?
due to use of this technology it’ll certainly be possible to work faster. for example, companies wont have to wait long until all the rent documents are processed. u appeal to the company, make payment and work.
and there will also be bonuses for people who use “OOO” tokens. this will certainly draw attention, too
Activity: 392
to my knowledge, a number of major companies is already working in this market. let’s say, WeWork.
it seems to me that it’ll be difficult to GOODWORK to compete with such organizations
we’ll see.. as for me, i think that the fact that project is based on blockchain is a great advantage itself, it can help to overcome competitors
due to use of this technology it’ll certainly be possible to work faster. for example, companies wont have to wait long until all the rent documents are processed. u appeal to the company, make payment and work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Activity: 252
how many tokens are  u gonna allocate to the open pre-sale?
Activity: 280
What will be the base of GOODWORK ecosystem? Real estate?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What will the funds collected during the private pre-sale be spent on?   
Activity: 266
if legal entities work with u, can u provide them with report documentation on tax accounting?   
Activity: 378
will u provide a referral program?
Activity: 224
what other advantages can tokenholders receive from GOODWORK in comparison with other similar companies?
Activity: 252
how much time can GOODWORK residents spend exercising in gyms?
Activity: 238
if i’m not wrong, the WeWork company is mostly working in USA and Europe. which regions are u gonna work in? 
will there be kinda lunchrooms in GOODWORK co-workings in order deprive the employees of necessity to spend superfluous time on dinners?
Activity: 224
How many co-workings you will open in one city?
Activity: 266
what is the minimum number of workplaces that can be rent in your co-working?
why do you focus on freelancers? they earn little and cant even pay for working in co-working.
can investors choose several location options of new co-workings during votings? let’s say, i have 100 tokens and i give 300 voices to one of them and 200 to the other and etc.
You can vote for 1 option only.
What if tokenholders offer u to open a co-working in a town with a population of 20k citizens? Will u agree anyway?  
Yes, we will, if there’s a good situation in the real estate market and demand for co-workings.
Activity: 45
How to buy these coins and is this listed in any exchange ?
Pages:
Jump to: