Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 5. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
more than 3 weeks ago (after three months of delays) they said they were making a platform to pay, but it's just another lie. Onno Hektor is a thief.
just be patient, maybe the team is still busy taking care of the preparation, so that later there will be no mistakes, and just believe the team will give the best for all participants who have joined.

do you know that this project runs from January?
This project has been running for nine months but until now there is no clarity when the bounty participants receive the reward from their work.
9 months is not a short time, a good project if it has been more than 9 months already has a good exchange, I see the latest GRAIN twitter account update on June 29 about "Tokens, exchange and another partnership" Is that not work?
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
more than 3 weeks ago (after three months of delays) they said they were making a platform to pay, but it's just another lie. Onno Hektor is a thief.
just be patient, maybe the team is still busy taking care of the preparation, so that later there will be no mistakes, and just believe the team will give the best for all participants who have joined.

do you know that this project runs from January?
This project has been running for nine months but until now there is no clarity when the bounty participants receive the reward from their work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Activity: 201
Merit: 12
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
has the sale been carried out in this project? and when will the distribution be made for this project,
Activity: 445
Merit: 71
Fellow crypto enthusiasts, we have another ICO scam coming right up!
While at first glance you might think that everything is fine and dandy, but that’s why Shitcoin comes to the rescue. A decentralized storage for intellectual property?
More like a decentralized storage for bullshit. What else would you expect from 2 guys who have changed their real names to “de St. Amatus”? 🙄

https://shitcoinoffering.com/vestil-analysis-scam-usat/ https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/3205d097b6bd015cc2950bba0c0294e25504eac25a6ef6cfd0307d670df8668e.jpg
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Hello! Is there any news about the project? When the listing is planned for the stock exchanges and for what. When do you plan to pay bounty hunters for generosity?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
It's a difficult situation for company and token holders. I would focus on your Alexa rank before listing and REALLY CONSIDER moving to the Vechain Enterprise Platform... there you could really stand out and would get in contact with the biggest business partnerships in crypto - see the safe haven project:
Totally agree, Grain should consider using VeChainThor blockchain. They promote their official support projects!
Activity: 80
It's a difficult situation for company and token holders. I would focus on your Alexa rank before listing and REALLY CONSIDER moving to the Vechain Enterprise Platform... there you could really stand out and would get in contact with the biggest business partnerships in crypto - see the safe haven project:
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
whether the team will not pay the bounty participants. I see the team still.
you can get the explanation here, https://t.me/GrainIO I see that they are quite active there, and hopefully they remain sporty
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
whether the team will not pay the bounty participants. I see the team still.
Activity: 602
I sold last eth on 700 usd, as I see how it collapses, and it will go much further, and it can hit 150 easily in next two months
But the thing is, that at the moment I have tokens only in two different ico
And both of them delayed, and I'm quite happy with it
for this reason are they delaying the distribution of this token grain?
Activity: 82
I sold last eth on 700 usd, as I see how it collapses, and it will go much further, and it can hit 150 easily in next two months
But the thing is, that at the moment I have tokens only in two different ico
And both of them delayed, and I'm quite happy with it
Activity: 97
Now they don't list it but you know the value dropped. Because the whole market dropped. You are just fooling the investors imho if they can't trade at their own will.
Liquidity will come.. when they release a product and marketing ramps up. But now it's something scary because the market is down... you will have to deal with that even if you list your project, that's the market at this point.
They didn't think about that before setting the roadmap? They should have I guess...
Activity: 92
Never called your name buddy. Just getting tired of all this crying in here. This morning in here 100 messages of complaining only. If people need their money instantly put it in the bank instead. Investing comes with a risk. I am in 4 other presales and they all delayed their listings. What about Fantom? They do exactly the same, but people in their group are not as negative. If potential interested buyers come in here they will leave immediately seeing all this negative talks..
Why do you always have to make it personal, it's not. I'm not a free bounty hunter and I do have a clue how the market works. Just different opinion about how I invest.

0 buyers? For grain? Maybe because they aren't on an exchange, or nobody cares or sees any use for it. Again; let the technology and the product speak (doesn't mean the product has to be out already...) there are only like 500-600 investors now.

Some token was a private sale at around 0,10$. Now it's 0,04$ and nobody is complaining, everyone is accumulating! That's where your liquidity comes in. Now they went from a hand full investors to 9000. No working product needed, people believe in it.
Never called your name buddy. Just getting tired of all this crying in here. This morning in here 100 messages of complaining only. If people need their money instantly put it in the bank instead. Investing comes with a risk. I am in 4 other presales and they all delayed their listings. What about Fantom? They do exactly the same, but people in their group are not as negative. If potential interested buyers come in here they will leave immediately seeing all this negative talks..
Why do you always have to make it personal, it's not. I'm not a free bounty hunter and I do have a clue how the market works. Just different opinion about how I invest.

0 buyers? For grain? Maybe because they aren't on an exchange, or nobody cares or sees any use for it. Again; let the technology and the product speak (doesn't mean the product has to be out already...) there are only like 500-600 investors now.

Some token was a private sale at around 0,10$. Now it's 0,04$ and nobody is complaining, everyone is accumulating! That's where your liquidity comes in. Now they went from a hand full investors to 9000. No working product needed, people believe in it.
Activity: 102

They are creating a platform for people to know how many tokens they should receive? that's what the sylon spreadsheets are for. You should realize that they are not going to pay anyone, they laugh at you, they all laugh at you, from the telegram moderators who do not know what to say (except repeat as ducks) until the transparent Onno Hektor.
Activity: 602
from the date that has been determined, the distribution of tokens is up to 3 days late.
is there a problem?
if there is a problem please explain.
Please ask directly to the Grain.io bounty admin.
You can contact via telegram or even pm manager bounty.
Besides, they provide telegram channels to serve all their customers, why don't you ask there?
you need to see the information they update, they "bounty managers" do not interfere in the distribution of rewards to bounty participants.
Activity: 28
On clear communications; Not that hard to start with. Set a deadline for the bounty, communicate the listing or set a target ETH price or something. Should be better then FUD and all the 'soon' jokes right?
Yes ban more people from Telegram Grain "transparent" contracts. MASSIVE dump for this shit!
Pages:
Jump to: