Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 55. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Интepecный пpoeкт,oбязaтeльнo пpиcoeдинюcь.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
I like the name.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
This project is perfect for the contractors and for those looking for some works and services, with the technology of blockchain and the smart contracts no one will be aggravated as it is instant and automatic, after the agreement has been resolved, both parties will be benefited.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
Grain is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Where i can follow the token price?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
interesting concept. looking for whitepaper.  do you have link?

You can find Grain latest whitepaper at the following address: https://grain.io/whitepaper
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
interesting concept. looking for whitepaper.  do you have link?
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
Hi! Join twitter campaign, where can i see a spreadsheet? Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
Joined twitter bounty, looking forward to great possibilities from this project.
Twitter Username- HannahBTC4
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
With the liquidity insurance shielding both employer and worker against volatility, how is the GRAIN token cashed out in FIAT after which work done is verified as ascertain by the met concensor?
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
waiting for bounty campaign sir, i hope you have interest bounty campaign for us.
thank you, good luck team.
Activity: 322
why do you need whitelisting?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
any bounty campaign for this project, actually i just wanna take part on bounty campaign sir.
Activity: 1
The project looks promised, but it clear that labor contracts under the legal regulations and at the moment it is hard to understand how it possible to implement block chain in accordance with countries labor codes. Do you have any plan regarding this issue?

Yep. GRAIN stores the outcome of jobportals or other (regional specific) solutions which handle regulations and use GRAIN to process whatever has been agreed and which regulations apply. Makes sense?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
The project looks promised, but it clear that labor contracts under the legal regulations and at the moment it is hard to understand how it possible to implement block chain in accordance with countries labor codes. Do you have any plan regarding this issue?
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Grain.io I think this will be great project and the bounty campaign manage By Sylon, it's will be successfull project and i will participate in this bounty program and spread the world.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

nice sylon good manager bounty, hopefully run well this project. . .
i am happy to follow you Smiley
Activity: 42
Can the Jr. Member rank join this SIgcamp? because I see there is a signcamp code for Jr Members in Bounty Thread.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
It seems very interesting ang well equipped project, and also i saw sylon's message above, if sylon will manage this campaign, it would be 2 times interesting for me, because mosth of his campaigns will be succesfull.
Activity: 126
Take a moment and check out our explainer video: https://youtu.be/Vm4vYO56-ZY
Pages:
Jump to: