Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 48. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
it will be difficult to integrate into existing systems in some countries, because in many cases informal employment takes place.
It will remain if the person wishes it. For those who think about their future, and engage in honest activities - it will be interesting.
Activity: 378
not quite clear the main idea of ​​the idea of ​​the project, can someone explain it?
I would advise you to carefully study the whitepaper and the official website of the project, there everything is described in detail!
Activity: 282
not quite clear the main idea of ​​the idea of ​​the project, can someone explain it?
it will be difficult to integrate into existing systems in some countries, because in many cases informal employment takes place.
Activity: 308
Now I have read all the information on this project and really stayed under a good impression, I will now study in detail Whitepaper and I think that I will soon invest. Cheesy
Activity: 126
I understand that this project can affect taxation?

For this kind of information, you'll need to email [email protected] and they will be able to assist you with that.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Project like this must be adopted by the workforce and employers since this will make sure that the work to be done will be done and the payment will be made base on the agreement carried by both sides and since it is on the blockchain and uses smart contracts, it can't be change.
I understand that this project can affect taxation?
Activity: 364
Sounds good! I hope that the team has enough experience and potential to implement this project! Grin
If they came up with and launched this project - then they know how to implement it? what do you think?
Activity: 392
Sounds good! I hope that the team has enough experience and potential to implement this project! Grin
Activity: 126
Have you thought through the services through which all the settlement and tracking of service operations will take place?

The services offered through the platform are:
Labor Contracts
Payment
Liquidity Insurance
GRAIN Harvest

You can read more about them in the whitepaper here: https://grain.io/grain-whitepaper-v101.pdf?1
If you have more questions about these, or other services, you can email [email protected]
Activity: 364
quite large fees - this is very promising! I hope the project will be released in the near future!
Activity: 377
Have you thought through the services through which all the settlement and tracking of service operations will take place?
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
The GRAIN pre-sale raised 2578 ETH and saw 11,561 participants sign up for the main sale. Are you signed up yet?! Do so here today: https://grain.io/tokensale/

These are excellent results. I hope your project will be successful. Good luck in the implementation.
Activity: 350
which countries are your projects focused on first? Huh
It seems to me that this project can be successful absolutely in any country, because this is a real problem! Cheesy
Activity: 350
which countries are your projects focused on first? Huh
Activity: 322
it sounds great, finally there was a project that is moving in this direction. Cool
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I would like more clarity about the grain, because what a big contract they will support and how the grain can be overcome with these companies?
Merit: 106
the project has good potential. I believe that with the efforts and good cooperation.
 the desired success in this project can definitely be achieved.
I agree with you. I hope everything will be all right with funds and Grain will reach their goals. it is something new on blockchain so it gonna be interesting Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
the project has good potential. I believe that with the efforts and good cooperation.
 the desired success in this project can definitely be achieved.
Pages:
Jump to: