Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Hackspace Capital - REAL COMPANY, REAL PROJECTS, REAL VALUE - page 25. (Read 28830 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
great plans, nice to read about it. now is a good time for development
Activity: 19
Hello.
Your project is very interesting for me.
Citizens of which countries can take part in your ICO?
Hello.
Participating in ICO is possible from almost all countries but for some rare exceptions (e.g. USA).
Still the best way to find out if you country doesn't restrict cryptocurrency is to consult a lawyer.

My country is not banning cryptos but there is some rumor that authorities want to take control of its usage Embarrassed

The same situation is in my country as well. It's tending to begin banning.

VPN is always a great help Wink

I think it's not necessary to use vpn if you are not a citizen of the country you are currently in Smiley
Activity: 266
I see you are to start sales soon.
Why are you delaying? Do you wait for product launch?

No, our product launch and the beginning of ICO are not interrelated.
We'll start sales in March (hopefully the next week) and the 1st product launch is planned for 2nd quarter 2018.
Activity: 31
I see you are to start sales soon.
Why are you delaying? Do you wait for product launch?
Activity: 33
Hello.
Hello.
Participating in ICO is possible from almost all countries but for some rare exceptions (e.g. USA).
Still the best way to find out if you country doesn't restrict cryptocurrency is to consult a lawyer.
My country is not banning cryptos but there is some rumor that authorities want to take control of its usage Embarrassed

That's up to a person whether to use it or not. It's on his own risk.
Hello.
Hello.

Activity: 44
Hello.
Hello.

Yes, some countries try to control cryptocurrency nowadays. But don't confuse control with banning.
Those are different things. You can take part in ICO when crypto usage is controlled but you can't participate if it's banned.
Activity: 26
Hello.
Hello.

And my country's authorities declared legitimacy of cryptocurrency Smiley
Activity: 42
Hello.
Hello.

I guess that's because your authorities want to promote your own "national" cryptocurrency.
Activity: 17
Hello.
Hello.

Activity: 20
Hello.
Hello.

Hello.

Hello.
Activity: 10
Hello.
Any news about exact date of the beginning of sales?

No exact date yet. Approximately on the next week.
We'll announce it a few days before the beginning.
Don't worry. Just make sure you follow us here, on socials and telegram.

Next week is already good.
A long break you made. I guess you make serious adjustments for perfect work during sales Smiley

There are always some factors which we can't influence. But we are making everything possible for improvement of sales process.
Activity: 19
Any news about exact date of the beginning of sales?

No exact date yet. Approximately on the next week.
We'll announce it a few days before the beginning.
Don't worry. Just make sure you follow us here, on socials and telegram.

Next week is already good.
A long break you made. I guess you make serious adjustments for perfect work during sales Smiley
Dear Customers!

Please don't worry if we haven't answered your questions immediately.
We are here mostly during workdays now. When sales start we'll try to answer your questions even in the early morning or late evening.
Besides sometimes your questions need some time for an answer.

Thank you for understanding!

I understand it perfectly because I once used to work in support team Smiley
We are all people. We need to sleep, eat etc.
And sometimes questions are very specific and they must be directed to a corresponding dept. It always takes some time to get an answer from it and to direct answer to a client.

You forgot to say about UTC. I know that the project originated in Europe. So if I post a question on our midday I don't expect it to be answered at once because it's midnight in Europe.
I see no problem here and I can wait some time.

Thank you for your comment!
It's really very important for us that customers understand such nuances.
If you have urgent question you can try asking on our telegram. The answer can be quicker sometimes on it. If any of our members is there at that time he'll answer you.
Activity: 13
Dear Customers!

Please don't worry if we haven't answered your questions immediately.
We are here mostly during workdays now. When sales start we'll try to answer your questions even in the early morning or late evening.
Besides sometimes your questions need some time for an answer.

Thank you for understanding!

I understand it perfectly because I once used to work in support team Smiley
We are all people. We need to sleep, eat etc.
And sometimes questions are very specific and they must be directed to a corresponding dept. It always takes some time to get an answer from it and to direct answer to a client.

You forgot to say about UTC. I know that the project originated in Europe. So if I post a question on our midday I don't expect it to be answered at once because it's midnight in Europe.
I see no problem here and I can wait some time.
I just wonder why they don't come here Huh
Thanks. I'll ask questions if something is not clear for me Smiley
No wonder for me now.
But I was surprised to find out that many our compatriots here don't understand english.
That's a pity because many threads here are originally english and even don't have threads in other languages.

Don't be prejudiced to our compatriots. There many other languages' subtopics here which means there are many people who don't speak english.
But you are right about english threads. They are the most numerous and informative. If a person really wants to get more info he can use a translator at least (like "google translate"). I see that many people even write posts on this forum using machine translation Grin
Activity: 42
Hi!
I was advised by my friend to pay attention to your proj. At first I searched by name and saw that russian thread is inactive Sad
Good to see this thread is alive Smiley
Hope I'll have enough time to research your project before sales start again.

Hello.
I think that's because customers don't ask questions there. Actually all customers can also ask questions or talk on our socials and telegram as well.
Thank you for your interest in our project!
Feel free to ask any question about us.

No wonder for me now.
But I was surprised to find out that many our compatriots here don't understand english.
That's a pity because many threads here are originally english and even don't have threads in other languages.
Activity: 16
Hi!
I was advised by my friend to pay attention to your proj. At first I searched by name and saw that russian thread is inactive Sad
Good to see this thread is alive Smiley
Hope I'll have enough time to research your project before sales start again.

Hello.
I think that's because customers don't ask questions there. Actually all customers can also ask questions or talk on our socials and telegram as well.
Thank you for your interest in our project!
Feel free to ask any question about us.

Pages:
Jump to: