Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍 - page 11. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The unique “life mining” mechanism of the AIDOC chain enables users to upload their health vital signs data and medical data to the chain and build their own bit digital person to get token rewards through the way that is similar to "mining".
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
In health management, the most important thing is to timely find abnormal body signs to predict/identify the disease and risks associated with it. AIDOC provides a solution for this.

Timeliness is very key in health related matters, I lost a friend yesterday due to this coupled with poor medical infrastructure and health care, if Aidoc would improve on this and even with better payments system, alot of death will be avoided

So sorry to hear about your loss friend. May the soul rest well. Hopefully with the full implementation of this, we will be able to prevent or reduce to the very minimum similar issues in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

"AIDOC combines smart hardware with IoT applications to create a full ecosystem of health services which in time will be used in all regions of the medical industry"

Aidoc went ahead to list in 10 exchanges without any much noise, this is a project that will do much unannounced and smash any record given, I believe this project and would bag more token since the market has begin to stabilize once again

AIDOC already made lot of progress. I just checked article shared by Cnote and its good one. Market is already recovering, so with AIDOC's achievements plus good market condition can help token price to go to 1 USD by end of this year.
Thanks for link. I am also expecting same. They already trading on exchanges with high volume. And day by day their trading volume is increasing.
Yes there volume is the highest on Huobi exchange you can check that out here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/#markets you can also see the price there.

The volumen on OKex is way higher. it is circulating ¬5 mil during the 24 hours mark. But for the USDT pair. The price seems stable though. it is around 0.06 $

+21% at the moment, very nice. It is very interesting that OKEx has the highest trade pair AIDOC / USDT. I would not have thought so

The AIDOC token is profiting from the upswing of the crypto markets. It's really a relief to see green numbers after months of bearish trends.

Currently at 0.06$ from 0.03 sometimes ago is a nice upswing, for those interested you can go here and pick up some Aidoc https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/
Activity: 490
Hello, check out this article written by me yesterday. I know it will help someone out knowing more about this project https://steemit.com/blockchain/@hendoboxing/aidoc-revolutionizing-the-healthcare-industry

congratulations, a very well written article.
It will certainly help to bring the project closer to others. I also got a better idea, thanks

Very nice article Hendobox. Thanks for the good detailed summary of the project. This blog will help new people to understand what is AIDOC.
Thanks mate, I am glad you like it. I really hope this will help convince more people to participate and invest in this project.
I read the whole article and it is amazing these kinds of articles can help support a project a lot because a lot of people go on that website and read about the project.

It sounds like this recent tragic event has inspired you to look into how the health system can be improved in your country, I would also like to see the health system in my country continue to improve and I think medical projects on the blockchain like AIDOC can help introduce new technologies to the health sector.

Looks like you really adore this one and is understandable given what has happened. Luckily the health sector in general is always advancing at a great speed and hopefully these new technology would allow accessibility to doctors. I hope they let out their demo to the public so we get first hand experience.   
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello, check out this article written by me yesterday. I know it will help someone out knowing more about this project https://steemit.com/blockchain/@hendoboxing/aidoc-revolutionizing-the-healthcare-industry

It will certainly help to bring the project closer to others. I also got a better idea, thanks

Very nice article Hendobox. Thanks for the good detailed summary of the project. This blog will help new people to understand what is AIDOC.
Thanks mate, I am glad you like it. I really hope this will help convince more people to participate and invest in this project.
I read the whole article and it is amazing these kinds of articles can help support a project a lot because a lot of people go on that website and read about the project.

It sounds like this recent tragic event has inspired you to look into how the health system can be improved in your country, I would also like to see the health system in my country continue to improve and I think medical projects on the blockchain like AIDOC can help introduce new technologies to the health sector.
The project looks promising with an interesting idea, a worthy team. The introduction of modern technology blockchain and artificial intelligence in medicine will allow us to receive quality medical care.

Yeah we will all receive quality health care and can also gain financially from the aidoc chain system too.
Activity: 672

"AIDOC combines smart hardware with IoT applications to create a full ecosystem of health services which in time will be used in all regions of the medical industry"

Aidoc went ahead to list in 10 exchanges without any much noise, this is a project that will do much unannounced and smash any record given, I believe this project and would bag more token since the market has begin to stabilize once again

AIDOC already made lot of progress. I just checked article shared by Cnote and its good one. Market is already recovering, so with AIDOC's achievements plus good market condition can help token price to go to 1 USD by end of this year.
Thanks for link. I am also expecting same. They already trading on exchanges with high volume. And day by day their trading volume is increasing.
Yes there volume is the highest on Huobi exchange you can check that out here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/#markets you can also see the price there.

It will be interesting to see how the price of the Aidoc tokens develops over the course of this year. How knows maybe we will then also see more exchanges to list the tokens.

I have been going through the price on coinmarketcap for sometime and i must confess that their price has been relatively stable compared to other projects, even when the market was bad and hopefully, AIDOC will be a top notch project that will change the medical industry  
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

The volumen on OKex is way higher. it is circulating ¬5 mil during the 24 hours mark. But for the USDT pair. The price seems stable though. it is around 0.06 $

+21% at the moment, very nice. It is very interesting that OKEx has the highest trade pair AIDOC / USDT. I would not have thought so

The AIDOC token is profiting from the upswing of the crypto markets. It's really a relief to see green numbers after months of bearish trends.

An amazing 34% up in last 24h, I have such high hopes in this project, the rewarding system will be very attractive for people to invest and will have plenty to grow this year
Activity: 168

Nice article, but i really missed the paragraphs. I saw a few spaces, but you should make them more noticeable. Anyway the article was fine to read.
Nice article you written Hendobox, I feel very unlucky, I was not able to participate in ICO. But now bought from trading platform.
The project looks promising with an interesting idea, a worthy team. The introduction of modern technology blockchain and artificial intelligence in medicine will allow us to receive quality medical care.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Nice article, but i really missed the paragraphs. I saw a few spaces, but you should make them more noticeable. Anyway the article was fine to read.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
In health management, the most important thing is to timely find abnormal body signs to predict/identify the disease and risks associated with it. AIDOC provides a solution for this.

Timeliness is very key in health related matters, I lost a friend yesterday due to this coupled with poor medical infrastructure and health care, if Aidoc would improve on this and even with better payments system, alot of death will be avoided

Sorry to hear about your loss, but it's very true, AIDOC will definitely improve health service in the future and it will prevent a lot of needless deaths by properly diagnosing illnesses.

Thank you cryptossi it was really a painful and devastating experience but it was all for the better and It made me more determined to pursue my vision of a better health system in my country and I may come into the blockchain and partner with projects like Aidoc someday...
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 532

It is very important to note any form of abnormalities in one's health and act swiftly to prevent any form of further damage. It's most times easier to handle these in is early stage

Very correct Owillz most illness that turns out to be very serious would have been easily cured if they were diagnosed in their early stages, with AIDOC i'm confident that such illness will be spotted on time.

These ailments at times go beyond the point of remedy and it sometimes cause an early death or forces one to find a way to manage and leave with it.

Activity: 490

Activity: 168

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

It will be interesting to see how the price of the Aidoc tokens develops over the course of this year. How knows maybe we will then also see more exchanges to list the tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: