Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍 - page 29. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Since medical data is stored largely in isolated settings, there is a problem of effective data sharing between institutions that needs to be addressed.

That is one of the perks of blockchain. It is a real pain having to move your medical reports around. I think it is mostly done in paper now which renders it slow and really hectic. I think if this is done right institutes would be able to communicate with ease.

There will be lot of benefits of sharing medical/user data with institutions. We cam improve medicine effect because of multiple sample /medical data availability. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Since medical data is stored largely in isolated settings, there is a problem of effective data sharing between institutions that needs to be addressed.

Yea. Very true and this among other challenges faced by the medical sector and institutions is what this project is set out to abolish.  with their invention of AIDOC CHAIN these soon will become a thing of the past

Theirs Gina be some heavy regulations and probably resistence from moving towards a decentralized health platform I mean with things like hipaa and other regulations it will be interesting to see how aidoc can walk the balance between  evolving and modernizing and meeting there many requirements

Yeah medical blockchain projects will face the strictest regulations when it comes to being approved and getting licenses to operate, especially when it comes to medical data which is extremely sensitive and private information.

Yes, making the medical data anonymous is a must! I think after the recent Facebook data scandal most people are now very cautious what happens with their data. And medical data should really be treated with extra care.

Data protection is a huge vulnerability and if it hasn't got the right data protection the risks are huge. This is such a big industry and I think there could definitely a demand for this type of project, especially with recent events as said above
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Yea. Very true and this among other challenges faced by the medical sector and institutions is what this project is set out to abolish.  with their invention of AIDOC CHAIN these soon will become a thing of the past

Theirs Gina be some heavy regulations and probably resistence from moving towards a decentralized health platform I mean with things like hipaa and other regulations it will be interesting to see how aidoc can walk the balance between  evolving and modernizing and meeting there many requirements

Yeah medical blockchain projects will face the strictest regulations when it comes to being approved and getting licenses to operate, especially when it comes to medical data which is extremely sensitive and private information.

Yes, making the medical data anonymous is a must! I think after the recent Facebook data scandal most people are now very cautious what happens with their data. And medical data should really be treated with extra care.
Activity: 246
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
I will follow your project. unfortunately, now there are a lot of problems due to the fact that most of the information is on paper because of this, there are failures in the exchange of information between institutions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Why is there team so small ? I just see 5 members on the team page. Don't you guys think it is small group ? Or did they not put all of the team members on there.
Personally, I don't think it matters if the team is small or has many members. What really matters is the ability of the team members on ground and what they can offer to make the project a success.

Large teams would not be efficient at this stage of the project. They will expand when they start operations. For now it is important to keep things manageable and not to expand at once. Not healthy

I understand that once they get operation they will expand their team, but i think the current number of members is a bit small they may be up to the task but i'm more concerned about fatigue of this members due to work load, having extra few hands on deck could help release stress and ensure better performance of the project.
That's true mate, but if you ask me I think there's nothing wrong with the current number. The most important thing is their ability on how well they can manage the project with their experiences. I know a good number of successful projects with the same team size.

I still don't believe they only have that few staff. Those maybe the leads in their sections and handles a couple of staff members.
Well.... I can agree with you on that. But if that's the case, I don't think it will be possible to showcase everyone, just the key factors

Would be interesting to see more info on the team members and support staff and contractors they are looking to use or the advisors to get an understanding of the makeup of the team. Though I can understand some might value privacy as well

Showing your whole team is not a bad idea. Maybe they do not have a large team, but I am sure that they will increase it when they need it.

I don't think they need to show everyone... They only need to present the top staff with top positions surely they will have other junior staff working with them.

I do not have to get to know every team member. I would only care who is responsible in the team for the implementation of the blockchain. is this someone with experience in the field?
We already know that they are medically experienced, now it's about the technical side

I agree with you. There are surely team members who are developers and developing it. We don't know what the secret behind this is, but yeah what can we do about it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Why is there team so small ? I just see 5 members on the team page. Don't you guys think it is small group ? Or did they not put all of the team members on there.
Personally, I don't think it matters if the team is small or has many members. What really matters is the ability of the team members on ground and what they can offer to make the project a success.

Large teams would not be efficient at this stage of the project. They will expand when they start operations. For now it is important to keep things manageable and not to expand at once. Not healthy

I understand that once they get operation they will expand their team, but i think the current number of members is a bit small they may be up to the task but i'm more concerned about fatigue of this members due to work load, having extra few hands on deck could help release stress and ensure better performance of the project.
That's true mate, but if you ask me I think there's nothing wrong with the current number. The most important thing is their ability on how well they can manage the project with their experiences. I know a good number of successful projects with the same team size.

I still don't believe they only have that few staff. Those maybe the leads in their sections and handles a couple of staff members.
Well.... I can agree with you on that. But if that's the case, I don't think it will be possible to showcase everyone, just the key factors

Would be interesting to see more info on the team members and support staff and contractors they are looking to use or the advisors to get an understanding of the makeup of the team. Though I can understand some might value privacy as well

Showing your whole team is not a bad idea. Maybe they do not have a large team, but I am sure that they will increase it when they need it.

I don't think they need to show everyone... They only need to present the top staff with top positions surely they will have other junior staff working with them.

I do not have to get to know every team member. I would only care who is responsible in the team for the implementation of the blockchain. is this someone with experience in the field?
We already know that they are medically experienced, now it's about the technical side
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
cool. It's very cool .now there are a lot of projects on the market and only a few people reach hard cap. many even soft do not type! I will follow your further development

Yea, is a cool project that intends to create a huge impact in our lives, i love it because i understand what it means to get stuck trying to get research results that can be beneficial to the community and i'm glad AIDOC is here to stop such issues and make it easily accessible
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
A brief introduction for those who don't know. AIDOC is the pioneer in the field of distributed intelligent medical treatment. It applies the cutting-edge technologies such as blockchain and artificial intelligence to the medical field, and constructs the intelligent medical value chain - AIDOC chain, which can connect the participants on the chain, integrate the resources of health industry, improve the value of health data, and maximize the value of the participants on the chain.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

The kind of innovation Aidoc promises has never been seen before well to a large extent we haven't seen medicine practiced on the blockchain that promises both safe and secured data records but also plans to incentives it which is very attractive
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 728

That is one of the perks of blockchain. It is a real pain having to move your medical reports around. I think it is mostly done in paper now which renders it slow and really hectic. I think if this is done right institutes would be able to communicate with ease.

Some times this institutions might not want to release this record to others because of regulatory issues and confidentiality.
Activity: 532

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
About one week left for the blockchain asia 1st meetup, curious what it will provide for AIDOC

https://www.meetup.com/en-AU/ONOFF-MEETUP/events/249106416/
I see that other projects are participating ass well they are all going to present their project what do you guys think will it go good for AIDOC?

I hope the team can convince the people there about their idea. It would be really cool if they can manage to forge some new partnerships on this blockchain meeting.

Lots of buzz and anticaption towards 1st asia blockchain meetup, i trust AIDOC will give their best. With the little i have spent folloeing AIDOC team i strongly they will do brilliantly.
The AIDoc proposition is the Lock in Plan, if you are an AIDOC token holder and if you want to earn interest then you can transfer in exclusive wallet, you can then choose whether you want to lock your tokens for a period of 3 months, 6 months or 12 months.

From March 21st to June 20th 2018 you will earn 5% interest.
From March 21st to Sept 20th 2018 you will earn 7% interest.
From March 21st to Marc 20th 2019 you will earn 7% interest.
Activity: 490

Exactly! and to solve this problem AIDOC is creating platform, by using this platform user, institutions, scientist can do lot of good things for medical field. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
cool. It's very cool .now there are a lot of projects on the market and only a few people reach hard cap. many even soft do not type! I will follow your further development

AIDOC Is something rather unique with it's benefits for all partys resulting in a high potential future success.

It would be good to see some more further marketing to help with the crowdfund raising to help fund the project development.

s
Activity: 246
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
About one week left for the blockchain asia 1st meetup, curious what it will provide for AIDOC

https://www.meetup.com/en-AU/ONOFF-MEETUP/events/249106416/
I see that other projects are participating ass well they are all going to present their project what do you guys think will it go good for AIDOC?

I hope the team can convince the people there about their idea. It would be really cool if they can manage to forge some new partnerships on this blockchain meeting.
Pages:
Jump to: