Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍 - page 33. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Everyone that have not received airdrop tokens, here is a form simply fill up this form and they will get back to you.

https://goo.gl/forms/zBhOwCe07DeIwy8B2
Thanks for this mate. I hope it will be swift and quicker than the previous option of sending an email. I noticed that a lot of people have the same issue
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
They have finished distributing the airdrop tokens. For those who did not get the tokens, if you have followed and done the registration and referral steps correctly, do well to send an email to [email protected]

That's so kind of them, i got the airdrop however small the tokens, it shows they also have charity as part of their project make up added to the fact that they are helping human lives and world medicine towards improvement and betterment.. it's never too late to take part in a great thing, they are in several exchanges already
Activity: 112
Everyone that have not received airdrop tokens, here is a form simply fill up this form and they will get back to you.

https://goo.gl/forms/zBhOwCe07DeIwy8B2
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Guys, talking about the token rewards for every data upload, it's there any allocation post illustrating how many token  is given for a specific size of data?? Or the reward is just going to be a fixed one no matter your size of data?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Is anyone already wearing a ''wearable gadget'' which is capable of measuring health related parameters? Probably heart rate is common for people who do sports

Can't really say but the reason why AIDOC will have an edge if there is any is because of the level of expertise, the team are not just amateurs but professionals in the health field, this qualifies the project as a top notch one

Guys is there any possibility to capture the data from wearable gadget and store is automatically at AIDOC? This way I think it will be good to analyse someone health/current condition?
I don't think so. I guess this technology not developed yet link this. But if AIDoc is already working on this, then it will huge success of AIDoc.

The Implementation of data from wearable gadgets is one of the main tasks. These Gadgets are the main sources of health information stored in the AIDOC blockchain. There will be guaranteed possibilities to read this data from the gadgets and save it in the blockchain
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
i'm really so glad that this is coming from an experienced individual in the health niche and not just any random individual, so is a case of an expert who actually knows the problems of the health industry and how to solve it.
Activity: 728
Is anyone already wearing a ''wearable gadget'' which is capable of measuring health related parameters? Probably heart rate is common for people who do sports

I know some people who have bought a pedometer. This often measures the pulse. And the pedometer is constantly connected to the smartphone so that the data is always stored.
You see, many are already doing it voluntarily. and that's what they'll do when they get tokens

Interesting, most of the people here use it when do sports to record improvements. There is the risk of incorrect application of wearable gadgets, but smart design should negate that

I don't have one, but isn't a smartwatch already able to measure health functions like, for example, heart rate? It shouldn't be hard to collect and use these data from smartwatches.

I don't think it should be difficult... Aidoc can even integrate their software to work with already existence health measurement device s.
Activity: 490

Can't really say but the reason why AIDOC will have an edge if there is any is because of the level of expertise, the team are not just amateurs but professionals in the health field, this qualifies the project as a top notch one

They have finished the sale so that says alot. their partners page is quite decent. I think this goes beyond wearable gadgets. the results of those devices could be fueled in to the AIDOC and vice versa.

I think AIDOC might already have plant to integrate with lot of such devices/technologies to get personal health data from users and monitor/analyse it. Which  will surely help user to stay fit and alert.

The moment they put it out in action they will be able to decide which services would be more important to start with. The implementations are limitless you can basically adopt anything even as mentioned various gadgets inputs.
Activity: 168

They have finished the sale so that says alot. their partners page is quite decent. I think this goes beyond wearable gadgets. the results of those devices could be fueled in to the AIDOC and vice versa.

I think AIDOC might already have plan to integrate with lot of such devices/technologies to get personal health data from users and monitor/analyse it. Which  will surely help user to stay fit and alert.
Activity: 112
They have finished distributing the airdrop tokens. For those who did not get the tokens, if you have followed and done the registration and referral steps correctly, do well to send an email to [email protected]

Good to hear they got through with the airdrop, reaching milestones like these an important goal, as the team progresses through its roadmap even the small checkmarks are a good gauge of progress. Will be interesting to see how the airdrop affects overall market valuation longterm.

How long did they take for the airdrop distrubition ? Was it fast or slow ? I want to know this, because i want to check how they work.

Airdrop distribution was fast, distributed was done accordingly to your time of registration. As to how AIDOC works i can say their team is dedicated and focus.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Guys is there any possibility to capture the data from wearable gadget and store is automatically at AIDOC? This way I think it will be good to analyse someone health/current condition?

Well I guess it would be whatever data you can record on a apple iwatch or a fitbit, heartrate, calories burnt etc.. is there any other info you can take from wearable tech.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Good to hear they got through with the airdrop, reaching milestones like these an important goal, as the team progresses through its roadmap even the small checkmarks are a good gauge of progress. Will be interesting to see how the airdrop affects overall market valuation longterm.

How long did they take for the airdrop distrubition ? Was it fast or slow ? I want to know this, because i want to check how they work.
Activity: 672

I believe with time, trendy ways to use AIDOC will roll out, the process is just starting and there are huge potentials of which it can be applied, so is all about waiting patiently for the process to be fully implemented and all functions rolled out
Activity: 168

I don't think so. I guess this technology not developed yet link this. But if AIDoc is already working on this, then it will huge success of AIDoc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I know some people who have bought a pedometer. This often measures the pulse. And the pedometer is constantly connected to the smartphone so that the data is always stored.
You see, many are already doing it voluntarily. and that's what they'll do when they get tokens

Interesting, most of the people here use it when do sports to record improvements. There is the risk of incorrect application of wearable gadgets, but smart design should negate that

I don't have one, but isn't a smartwatch already able to measure health functions like, for example, heart rate? It shouldn't be hard to collect and use these data from smartwatches.
Activity: 252

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 154
Activity: 532

It has already ended does anyone know if they are going to hold another airdrop or not that would be amazing as even i forgot to participate in the first one.

As I mentioned earlier, I am not sure but my guess is that there won't be a second airdrop. Because the ICO is over and they don't need the promotion effect of an airdrop anymore.

Yeah if a project is running an airdrop after ICO it's normally to encourage some more trading activity as the markets may have become stagnant. Unless it's a regular distribution airdrop, for example one that runs on a monthly basis that continues for a set period of time.

More of a holders reward kind of airdrop. But if the case of airdrop is as a result stagnant market, then I really don't think the holders reward would be of much effect to the desired change
Pages:
Jump to: