Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎[ANN][ICO] 🌎HC 🌎 HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN 🌎The Gateway to Positive Changes🌎 - page 10. (Read 43017 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

There's almost 0 activity on the Slack.

COIN IS STILL 100% ACTIVE, DOING WELL
DEV, SUPPORT AND THE WHOLE TEAM /COMMUNITY MEMBERS STILL VERY MUCH ACTIVE
THE COIN IS JUST TOO SWEET, STABLE AND RELIABLE AND ALL USERS FIND NO ISSUES WITH COIN.....

ALL CHANNELS IS  LIVE AND ACTIVE WITH MORE AND MORE PEOPLE JOINING EVERY DAY.

TWEETER   :: https://twitter.com/HarvestMnCoin  
SLACK       :: https://harvestmasternodecoin.slack.com/messages
TELEGRAM :: https://t.me/harvestcoin
E-MAIL'S    :: [email protected]
Activity: 90
my withdraw from cryptopia has been pending for 24 hours now to my wallet is there something wrong with the blockchain

that is an problem of Cryptopia

the deposit and withdrawals are delayed...

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/964376238373552128
Activity: 27
up 100% might just sell the MN i just bought lol
Activity: 27
my withdraw from cryptopia has been pending for 24 hours now to my wallet is there something wrong with the blockchain
Activity: 434
Merit: 123

Active on shilling the price and stuff like BUT MORE? That's kinda useless! You can't attract new buyers by posting tweets with price of low volume exchange and ask them to buy your coin. Waiting for some twitter shiller to pick up the coin and pump or what? I find this a very unprofessional to shill the price everyday. Shill your technology and progress. Projects exists since october and the only goal met from roadmap is Exchanges. Roadmap is absolutely unclear. There are goals but no timelines. So basically it could never happen? Where is the team btw? Did you delete it from your website? Why so? Are they were fakes? It is becoming very shady.

Where is development? Last Github commit was on 7th of November? I'm asking this question again. What are the team doing?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Is this coin abandoned?

I see that dev was active 19 days ago and has only 38 posts?
Activity: 14
Good luck to you! I hope your project will be fine!
Activity: 43
this is why hard regulation must came urgent if we want save crypto .....this kind a criminal groups that stolen the money to us must be in jail ....we can undestrund now why icos cant be buy for usa citizens beacuse this scamers scare of fbi ...mn is down ...icos is almost done this groups are crashing the crypto world ....they need to be stoping by the law ....
Merit: 123
I don't see any exposure and development of this coin. I'm staking for 3 month already and nothing happened since that time. Twitter is full of useless tweets about the trading on exchange and price. The product should be developed you can't attract new buyers with price tweets when there no volume on exchange. Today price of the coin dipped hard from ~ 1.2 to 0.6$ when BTC is stable. Github has no development and looks like abandoned.

I have simple question to the team: You sold a lot of masternodes and collected money. Since that time no development happened no updates at all. So, what are you doing?
Activity: 1
I've had my HC masternode running for 9 days now, no problem at all, i'm getting my rewards every few hours.  Not on cryptopia, directly on my wallet.

My hot wallet seems to be accumulating ~2.8 HC every 4 hours - considering picking up another one when the price settles.

My only complaints are that the set-up instructions could be a little cleaner/properly formatted and the developer needs to be a little more active.
Activity: 1
I've had my HC masternode running for 9 days now, no problem at all, i'm getting my rewards every few hours.  Not on cryptopia, directly on my wallet.
Merit: 100
Let me know if you need spanish translation
Activity: 11
 Grin Grin Grin

i'm watching project stay long time
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
Cryptopia is not a good Exchange ... the Wallet sometimes works & sometimes not.
It makes not only troubles with Harvest Coin Wallet, also with much other Coins ...

Better use coinexchange.io
Wallet on Cryptopia is working again now.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Guys,

Does anyone have a problem with deposit on cryptopia?

I didn't recieve my coins(65): http://hmcexplorer.com/address/HLqz9BbGsAAzPutdjzEJu1FZCKgp4nsdDg
Is this a cryptopia problem?

Thanks!

I same.
I opened cryptopia's support tickets.
But, no response now.

i wait for a other coin since 20 days for deposit. wrote to there support 17 days ago no answer
DO - Expect a delay in us replying to your ticket, at the moment the wait time is around 20 days.
but for this coin it says since 10 days wallet restarting.. at hc it say atm all is ok. hope this is not the next coin we can wait for deposit Sad
Harvest Coin Wallet and Blockchain works fine.
The Problem is by Cryptopia; Support Ticket is open since 2 Days but now answer.

coinexchange.io is working without Problems
Pages:
Jump to: