Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎[ANN][ICO] 🌎HC 🌎 HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN 🌎The Gateway to Positive Changes🌎 - page 14. (Read 43017 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
we need an update on the coinmarketcap marketcap
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
Harvest coin did withstand this bloodbath nicely being on top of the MN coin list for 2 days while all others sink to the bottom Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
A litle bit more Activity from the Community in these Forum will be also good; most People only reading this Forum to watch good Projects.

And this Coin is an interesting Project.

more activity is at slack and telegram. if you have any questions you should go there and you will get a fast answer Wink

I know ... but most people are not using Slack and Telegram .. they only reading this Forum Wink
but telegram and slack is much more confortable for writing with a phone than a forum. i think its better if here get current news posted and the communication is at the other apps.

Sure ... but most people are only readers on the Web.

I know what im talking, im Online Marketing Professional since 20 Years.

Telegram and Slack is also good for Communication, but dont forget the Power of simple Forum for readers only.

for that you have coinmarketcap, the website and mnrank usw. dont forget this coin is just 3 months old Wink

Coinmarketcap, mrank, masternodee online, etc. are Websites for Marketdata ... not for Communication ... you talking from Bananas and i´m talking from Apples Wink

why? you talk about readers on web. for that you dont need this forum. im sure most people like slack and telegram more than this forum.

It´s a different between reading Market Data and whats going on in the Community.

There more Way for Communication:

* Slack
* Telegram
* Bitcointalk

... all the ways are important; but priority is the good old Forum Version. Most People & Investors are not very technical; they only read forums ... its simple.

Marektdata is the resume of all these Points, Communication, Technic, Dev Activity, Community, etc.

I dont talking bad; am talking for going more up these Coin.

yeah sure but there are top coins having no forum thread here. its good to have but not a must have. that was all i want to say. not very technical people watch mostly the website.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
A litle bit more Activity from the Community in these Forum will be also good; most People only reading this Forum to watch good Projects.

more activity is at slack and telegram. if you have any questions you should go there and you will get a fast answer Wink

I know ... but most people are not using Slack and Telegram .. they only reading this Forum Wink
but telegram and slack is much more confortable for writing with a phone than a forum. i think its better if here get current news posted and the communication is at the other apps.

Telegram and Slack is also good for Communication, but dont forget the Power of simple Forum for readers only.

for that you have coinmarketcap, the website and mnrank usw. dont forget this coin is just 3 months old Wink

Coinmarketcap, mrank, masternodee online, etc. are Websites for Marketdata ... not for Communication ... you talking from Bananas and i´m talking from Apples Wink

why? you talk about readers on web. for that you dont need this forum. im sure most people like slack and telegram more than this forum.

It´s a different between reading Market Data and whats going on in the Community.

There more Way for Communication:

* Slack
* Telegram
* Bitcointalk

... all the ways are important; but priority is the good old Forum Version. Most People & Investors are not very technical; they only read forums ... its simple.

Marektdata is the resume of all these Points, Communication, Technic, Dev Activity, Community, etc.

I dont talking bad; am talking for going more up these Coin.
legendary
Ganja <3

legendary
Ganja <3

How much is it for a MN usd?

You can use special masternodes services. For example:
masternodes.online
mnrank.com
masternodes.pro

These services show all the necessary information for the masternode investor.

Now the price of one harvest masternode - 6500$

I have a few other projects, and look closely at this coin. How does the wallet behave and are payments stable?

Yes, Payments are Stable
legendary
Ganja <3

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

masternodes.online
mnrank.com
masternodes.pro

I have a few other projects, and look closely at this coin. How does the wallet behave and are payments stable?
Activity: 602
Merit: 134

legendary
Ganja <3

legendary
Ganja <3

next step done. daily volume is getting bigger and the price is over the last days stable over 2$.
blockchain and masternodes running fine.
the only thing we need now is a real world usage Smiley (more than money farming^^)
Activity: 448
Merit: 251

masternodes.online
mnrank.com
masternodes.pro

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: