Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎[ANN][ICO] 🌎HC 🌎 HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN 🌎The Gateway to Positive Changes🌎 - page 21. (Read 43017 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
It's look like coinexchange.io is coming soon and then coinmarketcap will be the next step.

I was one of those that didn't trust this coin but they are starting to deliver. It's turning in a really nice project
Activity: 23
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
As I understood the bounty campaign is over. THe promised ammount was not fully spread between participants. The team decided not to pay fully. I'm still doing efforts in my russian thread by communicating with people. But seems like team decided not to pay us further and even more not to inform anybody about it.

Very unproffessional way of doing bussiness.

Please send me a PM about your wallet details, and the work done by you.

We already paid all translators, maybe you got left out

We've allocated 40,000 HMC tokens for the bounty campaign, these tokens will be distributed in proportion to the amount of stakes that each bounty campaign participant will earn in each category. quote from your bounty thread alloction.

From which you paid only 18k and keep 22k for yourself. Then closed bounty campaign. Just for your information people already aware about this cheating from your side and some denied to buy. More to come if you continue like this. Bitcointalk is very powerfull tool to bring your coin to the ground!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
HC coin and HAV coin, which one is orginal???im so worry  Huh

this one
Activity: 49
HC coin and HAV coin, which one is orginal???im so worry  Huh
Activity: 8
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
 I read their whitepaper and I've heard they have already sold a bunch of it. I'm so ready to buy this coin. has anyone bought in yet?

There are almost 100 masternode
What is the current number of masternode?

Looks like its around 116 nodes currently!
Hey, how many masternodes are so far?

You can check this at http://mnrank.com
Activity: 61
As I understood the bounty campaign is over. THe promised ammount was not fully spread between participants. The team decided not to pay fully. I'm still doing efforts in my russian thread by communicating with people. But seems like team decided not to pay us further and even more not to inform anybody about it.

Please send me a PM about your wallet details, and the work done by you.

We already paid all translators, maybe you got left out
Activity: 126
The information inside the website is flashy, very well elaborated, its white paper has interesting information, but still not left me completely satisfied, in addition to this information, there are some others about the currency, its project, something more in depth?
Activity: 434
Merit: 123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131
Community help on MN was great but honestly with the bounty campaign I am not impressed. Communication was unclear on end of campaign and the bounty was cut by 60% just like that.
Activity: 5
Price is 75 cents per coin right now in pre-ICO phase. Price will be $1 in next phase. Hurry up to buy

You can join our Slack and buy directly from me, my nick there is HMC_Support https://join.slack.com/t/harvestmasternodecoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQ4MTUwMTIwMjI4LWI2NjBkODhkYTIxYmFjMTc5NjNjMGM4ZTcxZGI0ZTNiYWFiM2NkZWNmNmZlZmNhZWE3ODc3NjYzNGQzYTcyZjA

Yes yes investors are getting revenue I know👌🏻
I just returned after few days & am seeing alot of positivity here.Nice🤗
Correct. This thread shows great commitment by team and investors.
Activity: 3
 I read their whitepaper and I've heard they have already sold a bunch of it. I'm so ready to buy this coin. has anyone bought in yet?

Hey, how many masternodes are so far?
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Well I am not a newbie by bitcointalk standards but I am still excited. I have looked at the team and I am comfortable investing time in supporting this project.

Could not find any information about the team. Would anyone please enlighten me?
Activity: 5
Price is 75 cents per coin right now in pre-ICO phase. Price will be $1 in next phase. Hurry up to buy

You can join our Slack and buy directly from me, my nick there is HMC_Support https://join.slack.com/t/harvestmasternodecoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQ4MTUwMTIwMjI4LWI2NjBkODhkYTIxYmFjMTc5NjNjMGM4ZTcxZGI0ZTNiYWFiM2NkZWNmNmZlZmNhZWE3ODc3NjYzNGQzYTcyZjA

Yes yes investors are getting revenue I know👌🏻
Kindly mention the current price per coin?
Activity: 6
Hello! I wish to take part in bounty, are there any options like twitter or Fb in the program.
they don't have FB, but have twitter & bounty prog as well. Smiley
Activity: 6

Really promising project. Thumbs up!
Activity: 2
Well I am not a newbie by bitcointalk standards but I am still excited. I have looked at the team and I am comfortable investing time in supporting this project.
Same here. I have started following them and will decide soon.
Cool. Do share your decision as well☺️
Activity: 2
Same here. I have started following them and will decide soon.
Pages:
Jump to: