Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎[ANN][ICO] 🌎HC 🌎 HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN 🌎The Gateway to Positive Changes🌎 - page 17. (Read 43017 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
Any news about get listed on CoinMarketCap?
I heard that devs had already applied, probably need to wait due to huge amount of new coins...
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Any news about get listed on CoinMarketCap?
Nothing is True...
I'm trying to get HC's from cryptopia but it's super hard with a 0.09 BTC volume for the day! Someone get on here and dump some coins!!  Grin
It seems like people stopped dumping HC coins. Network is working well, MN rewards are good, plus staking is working well. No reason to dump. Collecting more coins while price is still low.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
I'm trying to get HC's from cryptopia but it's super hard with a 0.09 BTC volume for the day! Someone get on here and dump some coins!!  Grin
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Yeah, Harvest is well underway - not sure, he must be conflating it with something else.
Activity: 42
I bought in a couple of ETH, looking forward to the launch!

The launch ?

Hasn't this coin been going a few months already ?
Activity: 144
 I bought in a couple of ETH, looking forward to the launch!
Activity: 175
How much did everyone invest in this ico?
Activity: 56
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello
We are starting the master node from 12/9
It is a reward, but 12/10 5 blocks 12/11 9 blocks
Are 9 to 10 blocks average? Huh

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
this coin need more buy support. maybe more marketing? we are now ~130 mn since some weeks^^
Nothing is True...
Hello,

Maybe someone can help me.

My Masternode Status is : Masternode Running

but but I do not harvest coins

here is my masternode.conf

meineharvest 11.22.33.44:12116 68XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKV e6xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx7f 1 HAxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuC:100

and that is the  harvest.conf

masternodeaddr=192.168.0.50:12116
masternode=1
externalip=11.22.33.44:12116
masternodeprivkey=68XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKV
masternodeaddr=192.168.0.50     = that is my notebook ip
externalip=11.22.33.44                 = that ist the external internet ip (that say  https://www.whatismyip.com )
I have send 2500Harvest in one transaction
For the harvest.conf on VPS: masternodeaddr should be 11.22.33.44:12116
Stop daemon; update .conf; restart daemon.
From notebook: start MN again.
On VPS: check "./Harvestd masternode debug" is should say "masternode started remotely"
Activity: 128
Hello,

Maybe someone can help me.

My Masternode Status is : Masternode Running

but but I do not harvest coins

here is my masternode.conf

meineharvest 11.22.33.44:12116 68XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKV e6xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx7f 1 HAxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuC:100

and that is the  harvest.conf

masternodeaddr=192.168.0.50:12116
masternode=1
externalip=11.22.33.44:12116
masternodeprivkey=68XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKV

masternodeaddr=192.168.0.50     = that is my notebook ip

externalip=11.22.33.44                 = that ist the external internet ip (that say  https://www.whatismyip.com )

I have send 2500Harvest in one transaction

legendary
Ganja <3
I see great potentiality in this project but I dont know why is this community not so active and also the Dev team is not active!
I think this can reach greater heights only if the community and team is proactive!
I'm waiting for some updates from the Dev team..

the dev team is very active at slack. https://harvestmasternodecoin.slack.com/ if you have any question you will get there your fastest answer.
Activity: 40
I see great potentiality in this project but I dont know why is this community not so active and also the Dev team is not active!
I think this can reach greater heights only if the community and team is proactive!
I'm waiting for some updates from the Dev team..
legendary
Ganja <3
Hey dev i have a question i have 3 masternodes running. all run fine but mn1 get less coins per day than mn2 and mn3 and this now since my masternodes are running. I thought it will change over time but its now since 2-3 weeks. you know why this is?
over the last 2,5 days i got ~70 coins for mn 2+3 and for mn1 just ~50 coins.
Activity: 61
When is this coin going to be listed at CoinMarketCap and is this Dev active..What is the current circulating supply?

We have applied for CMC

The current supply is 2326937 HC
Activity: 109
i just realized this is a scam coin, don't buy tgus shit
Why do you think so and do you have any proof to explain that this is a scam coin?
Activity: 109
When is this coin going to be listed at CoinMarketCap and is this Dev active..What is the current circulating supply?
Activity: 47
i just realized this is a scam coin, don't buy tgus shit
Pages:
Jump to: