Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎[ANN][ICO] 🌎HC 🌎 HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN 🌎The Gateway to Positive Changes🌎 - page 26. (Read 43043 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Whan the ICO starts? Do you need any help with promotion?
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Why did the ICO end early? they said it was one month ICO but now its suddenly at exchanges? seems like the team want to dump....shady behaviour, nothing is as it seems with this coin now :/

They end the ICO because investors ask for this.

If I where a dev and I just want to make money I would keep the ICO stage where I could control the price and be the only one who can sell. But they decide to go on exchanges where all ( investors and dev ) can be on the market.

So....
Activity: 260
When do you start the alpha testing? Can I join?
Activity: 13
Why did the ICO end early? they said it was one month ICO but now its suddenly at exchanges? seems like the team want to dump....shady behaviour, nothing is as it seems with this coin now :/
You have good ideas, but what is the plan B in case ico fails?

There is no more ICO... the coin is listed on exchanges....

So is better to make a little research before posting.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Wonder how many users the dev team have created just to promote this coin.. entertaining! Cheesy

If you can create a community around your coin you don't need fake accounts....

I'm with them since the begging ( investing ) and I was one of the people that have some discussions with the devs ( see slack ) but at this point this is starting to look as an investment that can bring you profit.

really? for all the people buying a shit-ton of ultra-expensive pre-ico prices?

TOPKEK
Activity: 205
You have good ideas, but what is the plan B in case ico fails?
Wonder how many users the dev team have created just to promote this coin.. entertaining! Cheesy

If you can create a community around your coin you don't need fake accounts....

I'm with them since the begging ( investing ) and I was one of the people that have some discussions with the devs ( see slack ) but at this point this is starting to look as an investment that can bring you profit.
Activity: 13

I know right, instead of answering questions...like why IS HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN AT 100 SATS?!

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-HC.htm - everyone looking to dump it seems

instead of making DUPLICATE (adahmi, kshin, hir7_u) accounts, can you pls fix your coin and explain why its so low?

Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Activity: 1
such a interesting project im going to add this one to my watch list and participate in socail media campaing!
Indeed it is. You should also consider Bounty program.
Listing on exchanges... Great job...

I saw that current investors are holding their coins and this mean they trust your coin. There is also a good ROI at this point.
Activity: 5
So which are the markets are you guys planning to target first?
They have mentioned the list of Exchanges they are planning for.
Activity: 5
Activity: 61
🌎🌎🌎
Harvest coin - Ticker  / symbol - HC - is live now on coinsmarkets.com .... You can start trading now!
We will be soon on stocks.exchange, coinexchange.io and more exchanges
🌎🌎🌎
Activity: 60

Which exchanges have you applied to, or planning to apply to. thanks
Activity: 55
Activity: 177
Can you describe the project in 1-3 phrases?
Activity: 189
 I follow you in FB and want to see more personal news about the team members there!
Pages:
Jump to: