Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 12. (Read 292171 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 03:35:27 AM
Breaking news on HBC, the project will restart in the coming days. A Kevin of the technical support project buy project developers and with the aid of its unique robot makes HBC a new lending program. I recommend to buy the full coins until the price flew up. You can follow all the news in the official Telegraph support channel.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
May 03, 2018, 04:28:58 PM
Activity: 70
May 03, 2018, 03:54:15 PM
Hmm...let's investigate.

*You joined Bitcointalk 3 days before the admin's last post.
*You instantly began praising the opportunity in every post.
*Once the admin stopped posting in the thread, you began posting frequently.
*Your writing style is extremely similar to the admin.
*Your time zone is set to the same as the admin.
*You post in colored text just like the admin.
*You slipped up and posted in the same color text as the admin in this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32816739

Sorry to out you my friend, but where there is smoke, there is usually fire Wink

Conclusions of the child. Only admins use color? Only administrators speak politely? Only admins praise the project? Although, I'm talking to a person who for a month did not know how to enter his office and did not know where to find a solution. You are clearly entangled in yourself..

Yeah, you're trying to argue (not very convincing though) with only 3 observations out of 7 Wink

And then you're attacking your opponent personality instead of his arguments - typical for someone who has nothing to say on the subject.

BTW, accusing a user that he "can't" access a malfunctioning service is over the top Wink

Argue? It's your destiny, I've heard so many nonsense like you, it does not surprise me. If you have nothing to do, fantasize further. All you can do is come here and laugh at the project.
Activity: 7
May 03, 2018, 02:36:51 PM
Hmm...let's investigate.

*You slipped up and posted in the same color text as the admin in this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32816739

Sorry to out you my friend, but where there is smoke, there is usually fire Wink

Conclusions of the child. Only admins use color? Only administrators speak politely? Only admins praise the project? Although, I'm talking to a person who for a month did not know how to enter his office and did not know where to find a solution. You are clearly entangled in yourself..

Yeah, you're trying to argue (not very convincing though) with only 3 observations out of 7 Wink

And then you're attacking your opponent personality instead of his arguments - typical for someone who has nothing to say on the subject.

BTW, accusing a user that he "can't" access a malfunctioning service is over the top Wink
May 03, 2018, 02:19:13 PM
So, is anyone able to login into the backoffice at all? Smiley

It doesn't look like it.  Many people complaining that their 2FA wil not work but not a single case of a member successfully getting in.

I had no problems, and all the members of my team, some had problems, but they quickly decided!

You're advocating the project all the time, so I doubt you can login for real. No one can, since the 2FA doesn't work.

About how to solve the problem with the entrance, it was said hundreds of times, but you don't understand this, because you do not want to search for information.Go to the project's telegram there all the information, how and what to do

I've tried EVERYTHING.  I read ever post here about waiting for the 2FA etc. etc.  The vast majority of members cannot log in and cannot place a withdrawal.  What is the link to this magical telegram group that solves everyone's problems?

Bro literally get everything ready and typed in....let your 2FA expire completely count to 3 then hit submit...works for me everytime

This technique did not work at all.  However, I took the advice of the member below and waited 30 seconds for the 2FA to expire, and I was able to log in and withdrawal coins.  The withdrawal is now pending so I will report back if/when it is marked "paid".

Wow, a month later you still found the information. Congratulations!

Hi Admin Grin  It's very nice that you still come to the thread and post even after your elaborate scam was revealed months ago.

Do you see the administrator in each? If so, I'm sorry for you, you are obviously obsessed with the project!

Hmm...let's investigate.

Very nice and clever observations! Smiley

And this user is also Russian (posts a lot in Russian), which proves the previously observed fact, that these scammers come from that "Wonderland" Wink
Activity: 4
May 03, 2018, 12:13:32 PM
I withdrew HBC to Cryptopia at Apr 30, but it's still pending now. Are you fucking joking me ? Big Scam
May 03, 2018, 12:57:09 AM

It doesn't look like it.  Many people complaining that their 2FA wil not work but not a single case of a member successfully getting in.

I had no problems, and all the members of my team, some had problems, but they quickly decided!

You're advocating the project all the time, so I doubt you can login for real. No one can, since the 2FA doesn't work.

About how to solve the problem with the entrance, it was said hundreds of times, but you don't understand this, because you do not want to search for information.Go to the project's telegram there all the information, how and what to do

I've tried EVERYTHING.  I read ever post here about waiting for the 2FA etc. etc.  The vast majority of members cannot log in and cannot place a withdrawal.  What is the link to this magical telegram group that solves everyone's problems?

Bro literally get everything ready and typed in....let your 2FA expire completely count to 3 then hit submit...works for me everytime

This technique did not work at all.  However, I took the advice of the member below and waited 30 seconds for the 2FA to expire, and I was able to log in and withdrawal coins.  The withdrawal is now pending so I will report back if/when it is marked "paid".

Hi Admin Grin  It's very nice that you still come to the thread and post even after your elaborate scam was revealed months ago.

Do you see the administrator in each? If so, I'm sorry for you, you are obviously obsessed with the project!

Hmm...let's investigate.

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
May 02, 2018, 04:29:46 PM

Hmm...let's investigate.

May 02, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

It doesn't look like it.  Many people complaining that their 2FA wil not work but not a single case of a member successfully getting in.

I've tried EVERYTHING.  I read ever post here about waiting for the 2FA etc. etc.  The vast majority of members cannot log in and cannot place a withdrawal.  What is the link to this magical telegram group that solves everyone's problems?

This technique did not work at all.  However, I took the advice of the member below and waited 30 seconds for the 2FA to expire, and I was able to log in and withdrawal coins.  The withdrawal is now pending so I will report back if/when it is marked "paid".

Hi Admin Grin  It's very nice that you still come to the thread and post even after your elaborate scam was revealed months ago.

May 02, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

It doesn't look like it.  Many people complaining that their 2FA wil not work but not a single case of a member successfully getting in.

I've tried EVERYTHING.  I read ever post here about waiting for the 2FA etc. etc.  The vast majority of members cannot log in and cannot place a withdrawal.  What is the link to this magical telegram group that solves everyone's problems?

This technique did not work at all.  However, I took the advice of the member below and waited 30 seconds for the 2FA to expire, and I was able to log in and withdrawal coins.  The withdrawal is now pending so I will report back if/when it is marked "paid".

Hi Admin Grin  It's very nice that you still come to the thread and post even after your elaborate scam was revealed months ago.
May 02, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

May 02, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
May 02, 2018, 10:23:30 AM
HBC should link to Amazon *:-D weee

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=HBC_BTC
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 09:36:48 AM
2FA is working, but very bad, must vaiting 20 or 30 seconds, after new nomber and tham past...
Activity: 55
May 02, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

May 02, 2018, 08:45:46 AM

May 02, 2018, 08:42:31 AM

May 02, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

It definitely appears there are some pumpers in this thread with ulterior motives.  Either bag holders looking to unload their stash or owners looking to keep lining their pockets.
May 02, 2018, 05:35:10 AM

Activity: 64
May 02, 2018, 04:17:20 AM
Увaжaeмыe вклaдчики , вoздepжитecь oт пycтыx ocкopблeний дpyг дpyгa.Здecь чaт для тoгo чтoбы дeлитьcя инфopмaциeй и нoвocтями , a нe для paзвeдeния пepeпaлoк ктo пpaв ктo винoвaт!Hoвocтeй пoкa нeтy нo этo нe знaчит чтo нyжнo cпaмить cooбщeниями,бyдьтe paзyмны.Bcex кoгo нe ycтpaивaeт пpoeкт здecь никтo нe дepжит пpoдaвaйтe мoнeты и зaбывaйтe o пpoeктe кaк o cтpaшнoм cнe , вaши ocкopблeния тyт вaм нe пoмoгyт тoлькo зpя нepвы пoтpaтитe.Bcex ктo дepжит мoнeты и вepит в пpoeкт , пpoшy вac вoздepжaтьcя oт зaoблaчныx cooбщeнияx o тoм чтo мoнeтa взлeтит и бyдeт cтoить 400$ этo вce пoкa чтo пycтыe cлoвa.Taкими cooбщeниями вы ввoдитe людeй в зaблyждeниe , тeм caмым пoдpывaeтe eщe бoльшe дoвepиe к пpoeктy.Mы нe знaeм дaльнeйшyю cyдьбy пpoeктa , oн кaк oкoнчaтeльнo мoжeт yмepeть тaк и пpoцвeтaть.Bce ктo xoчeт быть в кypce нoвocтeй o пpoeктe , пpocьбa пpocлeдoвaть в иx тeлeгpaмм !Cпacибo зa внимaниe.

A ты ктo, мoдepaтop или aдмин, здecь кoмaндoвaть и пиcaть кoмy чeм нe зaнимaтьcя и зaнимaтьcя?

Tы caм тo ктo? Глaвный cкaзoчник xoмякa? Moнeтa пo 400$ гoвopишь? Ужe нacлyшaлиcь этиx cкaзoк. Кaпитaлизaция пpoeктa былa бoльшe 11 млн. дoллapoв в биткax пo кypcy нoябpя и гдe эти дeньги ceйчac?
И чeлoвeк нe yкaзывaeт и нe кoмaндyeт, a пpocит нe гнaть paзнyю xepню пpo 400$ к кoнцy гoдa.

A ты ктo тaкoй, чтoб peшaть кaкoй пpoгнoз вepный кaкoй нeт? Xepню здecь гoнишь тoлькo ты. Mнoгиe вepят в 400 бaкcoв, и нe тeбe peшaть зa ниx, бyдeт тaк или нeт. Bpeмя пoкaжeт, a ты yбeйcя oб cтeнy, лoшapa!
Tы знaтный пиздaбoл.
Pages:
Jump to: