Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 9. (Read 292171 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 12:39:53 PM
where are u now ?? Huh Huh
they scamed bro Smiley, dont wait any more
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
May 28, 2018, 11:48:28 AM
I see HBC trading has been removed from Cryptopia.  Is there any other exchange that does any volume?
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

Hi,

I am from Escodex exchange and we invite you to list HBC on our platform.
It is lowest trading fee exchange at just 0.1% and we have fastest txn time of <1 sec. We have listed 20+ coins and invite you to be onboard too.

To discuss listing do revert.

You may check our official Discord Server: https://discord.gg/4HxM9kc
and contact Emma#5083

Telegram Group: https://t.me/escodex
and contact @EscoAdmin

or via mentioned email

Thanks,
Emma Jones
Business Associate
https://www.escodex.com

Activity: 188
Merit: 21
May 24, 2018, 09:43:42 PM
Looks, BinaryCoin launch platform 6th june. Prise up. https://twitter.com/BinaryCoin_BRC/status/998085350252740608

HBC is a fucking shit.
May 24, 2018, 12:30:29 PM
Homeblockcoin go to the moon, i trust this project

Welp, at least that makes one of us.  They have proven to be very trustworthy afterall /s.
Activity: 37
May 24, 2018, 10:36:19 AM
Homeblockcoin go to the moon, i trust this project
Activity: 11
May 24, 2018, 08:32:17 AM
where are u now ?? Huh Huh
Activity: 70
May 24, 2018, 01:47:27 AM
Xoмблoк кoин пo xoдy cдyлcя и в этoт paз или я oшибaюcь?
Гдe тoт кpyтoй чeл чтo жeлaл кyпить пpoeкт и caйт?

Ceйчac бы нe cлeдить зa пpoeктoм и в мae нe знaть o чaтax пpoeктa гдe вcя cвeжaя инфopмaция oт этoгo чeлoвeкa .
May 23, 2018, 07:52:08 PM
Can we know more about the team behind home block project?

They are a group of anonymous scammers from Russia.  That's about all anyone knows.
Activity: 40
May 23, 2018, 05:52:20 PM
Can we know more about the team behind home block project?
May 23, 2018, 05:12:06 PM
To all having problems to login. I had to wait about 50 seconds after the Authenticator code expired on my phone to be able to login.

Thank you for providing helpful feedback instead of condescending remarks.
Activity: 2
May 23, 2018, 04:09:23 PM
To all having problems to login. I had to wait about 50 seconds after the Authenticator code expired on my phone to be able to login.
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 01:21:53 PM
Xoмблoк кoин пo xoдy cдyлcя и в этoт paз или я oшибaюcь?
Гдe тoт кpyтoй чeл чтo жeлaл кyпить пpoeкт и caйт?
May 22, 2018, 12:28:05 PM
I have authenticator and have used many times to login HBC.  But now from some days I Cannot able to login to HBC. Message prompts as "2FA Code not recognized".. need help .

I'm also no longer able to log in to my account.  Maybe this is the end of the road.  Is anyone still able to log in to their back office?

I can, like any normal person!

Of course you can.  Why am I not surprised?  We are talking about login for members, not login for administrators.

Sorry, but you are obviously a stupid person. The solution to this problem has been said since march, in the chat hbc telegram, but you are so blind that you can not see the information!

Why do you only post in the HomeBlockCoin thread?  Why did you start posting when the admin stopped posting?  Why are you and the admin the only two people in the thread posting in color?  You're not fooling anyone.
May 22, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
I have authenticator and have used many times to login HBC.  But now from some days I Cannot able to login to HBC. Message prompts as "2FA Code not recognized".. need help .

I'm also no longer able to log in to my account.  Maybe this is the end of the road.  Is anyone still able to log in to their back office?

Of course you can.  Why am I not surprised?  We are talking about login for members, not login for administrators.

Sorry, but you are obviously a stupid person. The solution to this problem has been said since march, in the chat hbc telegram, but you are so blind that you can not see the information!
May 22, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

May 21, 2018, 01:20:20 AM

May 20, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

Activity: 43
May 20, 2018, 06:58:33 AM
Activity: 84
May 20, 2018, 06:09:49 AM
tell me that if I lost my phone with the keys 2FA code.  how do i sign into my account?
Pages:
Jump to: