Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 123. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 03:07:25 PM
Am I the only one who didnt receive his daily earning today? first day since the beginning I didnt receive anything but its strange because I received some risidual for my team commissions...

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 11:28:33 AM
another week passed ))) 
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 11:27:12 AM
HBC INFORMATION

First of all thank you for all the feedbacks we got, I mean here in the Forum you guys are stronger than any other community it is insane! Thank you so much! We know that there are some people which do not like some things but to be fair we always delivered 100%!

What will we do within the next 4 weeks:

Exchange:

- Internal Exchange implement Chart
- Internal Exchange better and fresher design
- Internal Exchange more user-friendly (buy and sell HBC easier)
- Internal Exchange 24h Volume

Backoffice:

- Auto reinvest option
- Affiliate ranking (Top 10 teams will receive bonuses)
- NEW Ref links, as the old ones get blocked by Facebook
- Buy it now button for easy HBC purchases (Backoffice or Exchange)
- Changes on the withdrawals policy (Details will be published)

Marketing:

- Incentives for promoting HBC around (something like Bounty Program)
- Win an Ipad or iPhoneX for sharing HBC (Details will follow)
- Contact influencer on YouTube and social media to push HBC
- Plan the International HBC Event

Support:

- Increase our support team so that all of you get a quicker answer.

Keep in mind we always delivered what we told you! We push and will deliver again do not worry, but HomeBlockCoin needs everyone of you too! We the people can bring the change and we believe that we will do great things 2018! Thank you and may the HBC be with you!

Feel free to share this around

Are your plans in force?
Activity: 55
January 21, 2018, 11:16:11 AM
HBC punch of thief, admin language when addressing an issue unprofessional at all. guys, learn the lesson from bitconnect.
Look at their roadmap, price predictions, top 100 and top 50....Hahaha they dream... all bullshit. don't invest in this scam coin. sooner or later you will regret.

Piss of guy...we’re all big boys and girls and don’t need your lousy opinion dickweed
Activity: 76
January 21, 2018, 11:16:01 AM
When start of active promotion campaign?
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
January 21, 2018, 10:58:33 AM
"YoBit took our money and left...they are bad people and that is a scam in our opinion! We paid them and they ust say thanks and never reeply again hello!?

Sir if you wanna hate do that, but you should know that our community is the strongest family in the game and HBC fam is so strong that we even get stunned everytime again and again! Over 125.000 PEOPLE YEAH !

If there are question please write us a pm and we will answer you, thanks"

Perhaps the whole community will write in Yobit.
To support HBC!
Over 125.000 !

Where do you get the number from that the community is 125.000 members strong?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28362323

That isn't really a proof. Where can you actually see a reliable and representative number for the size of the community?
Our Telegram News Channel is bigger than pretty much most other coins and here in the Forum we are nearly @ 200.000 views! So alone that should be a proof haha if not check out Youtube or Google Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
"YoBit took our money and left...they are bad people and that is a scam in our opinion! We paid them and they ust say thanks and never reeply again hello!?

Sir if you wanna hate do that, but you should know that our community is the strongest family in the game and HBC fam is so strong that we even get stunned everytime again and again! Over 125.000 PEOPLE YEAH !

If there are question please write us a pm and we will answer you, thanks"

Perhaps the whole community will write in Yobit.
To support HBC!
Over 125.000 !

Where do you get the number from that the community is 125.000 members strong?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28362323

That isn't really a proof. Where can you actually see a reliable and representative number for the size of the community?
Activity: 76
January 21, 2018, 09:48:55 AM
Hello! I have a problem when trying to withdraw my HBC from windows wallet to the site wallet. Several hours have passed, and the transaction has more than 50 confirmations, but I do not see the incoming transaction on the site. Sent to the address of the deposit, as indicated on the site HKPw991wmUWPz6Sr4iCuHC3kcJm79Pe9rf. Please help.
Wait and contact support try at telegram and here in PM
Activity: 1
January 21, 2018, 09:39:34 AM
Hello! I have a problem when trying to withdraw my HBC from windows wallet to the site wallet. Several hours have passed, and the transaction has more than 50 confirmations, but I do not see the incoming transaction on the site. Sent to the address of the deposit, as indicated on the site HKPw991wmUWPz6Sr4iCuHC3kcJm79Pe9rf. Please help.
Activity: 2
January 21, 2018, 09:18:18 AM
HBC punch of thief, admin language when addressing an issue unprofessional at all. guys, learn the lesson from bitconnect.
Look at their roadmap, price predictions, top 100 and top 50....Hahaha they dream... all bullshit. don't invest in this scam coin. sooner or later you will regret.

copper member
Activity: 147
Co-founder REOSC Ecosystem www.reosc.io
January 21, 2018, 08:13:18 AM
Your first exchange freezes withdrawals. ( https://coinhouse.eu/markets/hbcbtc ).  For two weeks I can't get HBC and this problem not just me (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2612191.new#new ) . It is strange that this exchange was opened only in mid-December, when there are your foreign exchange and fraud. Where did you find the stock market - they take all our money? You can do something?
Activity: 140
January 21, 2018, 07:49:08 AM
If someone can't get access to coinexchange now it must work fine here news from their twitter:
We’re coming back online at coinexchange.io!!
The DNS is still propagating in some areas, please be patient.
Activity: 12
January 21, 2018, 06:32:14 AM
Hello,

maybe someone can help me with staking in web wallet?

When i put coins in wallet, how many times or days i have to be online to get first reward?

Will it reset my counter when i send every 5 days more coins to the wallet? Undecided
January 21, 2018, 12:42:23 AM

I abandon Homeblockcoin .... I sell my Hbc on exchenge and that's it
no chance to remove the 2fa ...
no support on that replies email telegram private message .... and from 1 month I try but nothing
I will invest from another part
good luck guys

Sir, that is sad to hear but how should we know you are not a fake person. I mean there are so many people on a daily basis that loose their 2FA and we try as good as we can to restore it for people who send us ALL informations we need. If you send us your username and say "please remove 2FA" we won't restore it as yiu could be a thief. That has nothing to do that we do not like you just with the thing that we do not want to give out things to people we did not verified.

Rickyboy
i'm investor, i believe in HBC,
and how much money you lost now? if not, shut up here. get out topic.

Are you making money with this system? Its impossibility they steal you till Sync the price.
The problem is that he need do that cause he did a btc lending and he can't sync the price.

Anyways if you read what I said you understand where we are.

There are no demand on HBC , and you can see reflected on market.
Of course nobody wanna join with this system

He don't care about : sync price , fees and these , why new people should join at one program that don't work?

Yeah I'm losing money , I was fan of HBC , Im here like you too.
But the real situation is that : Im losing money with the system and you too.

Right now you are making money everyday BTC was at $ 9.500 you still got $8 in Lending so if you really wanna tell us that you loose money i don't know...

HBC, you should be number 1 Wink
Over the long time period we will be number one, trust us!

HBC Vietnam Team always beside you . We're waiting for bright futures !!!
in #HBC we trust
Glad to hear guys, we are happy to to have your great teams on board with us, we won't dissapoint you!

The project looks great, interesting and definitely well made...seems better than many other current ICO's that starts.  Dashboard looks awesome i assume but it`s not just done by that..Best of luck on this one!
Thank you very much sir! Yes there are many other key-parts and we think that we can change many things in 2018 regarding crypto on a good coin.

Dear support team.
Yesterday i did wrong.I sent hbc from my window wallet to my account but wrong wallet address,Hope you can return this Hbc to my correct Wallet address , I want to use this HBC for lending programs.Thanks for your support.
Ps: This is my HBC address i want to sent in : H9jYCP9vET6ihpP13JKbMWoWxwD6KZsRYp
I sent to my account is : [email protected]
Transaction ID: b9864cda8eb0625c858deabe4db52cb1235f36396f2f3185abda25c5e37892ee

January 20, 2018, 10:01:17 PM
I have a question to HomeBlockCoin.

I sent to website 20 coins for sale it on the internal exchange. But when i go to the exchange tab I have displayed a zero balance (but i see them on balance in dashboard). How do I sell my HBC to BTC?

Have to deposit into Exchange wallet
thanks, I found it. this is the most idiotic exchange among landings

They are suppose to make it more user friendly next week. Should be a lot easier. At least we hope
January 20, 2018, 09:44:03 PM

I sent to website 20 coins for sale it on the internal exchange. But when i go to the exchange tab I have displayed a zero balance (but i see them on balance in dashboard). How do I sell my HBC to BTC?

thanks, I found it. this is the most idiotic exchange among landings
Activity: 19
January 20, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

January 20, 2018, 09:29:38 PM

Click deposit under the exchanges tab...deposit them into the exchange wallet then you can sell them...there are essentially two wallets the lending wallet and the exchange wallet
Activity: 28
January 20, 2018, 09:23:29 PM

There is a video on telegram and twitter concerning selling and buying in the internal exchange. Posted on the 3rd of january.
January 20, 2018, 08:57:47 PM

Jump to: