Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 241. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 06:04:16 AM
Guys, does POS work at the moment? I have sent all coins to my local wallet, so do I need to keep my PC turned on?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 06:03:38 AM
I am having a serious problem with BTC withdrawal. Currently I have purchased 25 HBC from the ICO project and bought another 75 HBC from outside and have deposited here. But at this time my account still can not withdraw money. I hope to get support from everyone and I need money fast. Thank you
username: Cungtrongdung123

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
December 08, 2017, 06:03:18 AM
there is no activities in china ,i can not sync my Homeblockcoin wallet ,can someone give me some nodds??? thank you very much.
Activity: 8
December 08, 2017, 05:41:21 AM

I have withdraw HBC inline and the wallet address does not receive HBC? Please! help me.
Address: HFehpzVBR27Uvq6kbJx1kGQJpwsYPgiFrf

I also sent HBC from the site to the purse, but they did not reach! The purse is synchronized, the address is entered exactly. What is the problem? Help me. Already passed more than 15 hours.

Address: H9CHBhwoxkSbe7a31w9Dm47LVGb2ApWUAH

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
Navigate through your withdrawals

ID   AMOUNT   STATUS   DATE
519   120.0 HBC   Paid   Dec. 7, 2017, 10:19 p.m.
Activity: 25
December 08, 2017, 05:14:53 AM
If I did not buy the ICO 100HBC then I can not get the bitcoins out? How to be in this situation? I could only buy 25HBC.

By the way, you can buy 75hbc from someone to your offline wallet and then make a transaction to backoffice.

I just wanna say a BIG THANKS to the HBC Team !!!

At the moment nearly everything is done what they said in their roadmap Wink

Absolutely, it's great job!
I've made a transaction to my wallet. It's working properly.  Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 05:06:45 AM
I just wanna say a BIG THANKS to the HBC Team !!!

At the moment nearly everything is done what they said in their roadmap Wink

Next steps:

Coinmarketcap listing, 1st external exchanger & then internal exchanger and then im sure HBC will go soon to the MOOOON Wink

Activity: 17
December 08, 2017, 04:31:32 AM
Question to the developers of homeblockcoin. If I did not buy the ICO 100HBC then I can not get the bitcoins out? How to be in this situation? I could only buy 25HBC.

forever don't withdraw that is the answer
Activity: 144
December 08, 2017, 03:59:19 AM
No any rep from dev!
Activity: 2
December 08, 2017, 03:00:33 AM
Question to the developers of homeblockcoin. If I did not buy the ICO 100HBC then I can not get the bitcoins out? How to be in this situation? I could only buy 25HBC.
Activity: 6
December 08, 2017, 02:50:58 AM
Can i know the status? cause 4 days from your last response. And long time i could not use my bitcoin to get profit.

I guess you missed my message???

Hi Homeblock team,
I still could not see your feedback. Can you plz?

I saw your answers for all other, why not me?
Hi Homeblock team,

Thanks for all you did. I got my coin and hope everything will be good as you said.
Can you plz help me check this problem?
On Nov 18th, i deposited 0.15BTC to my BTC-wallet of HBC, but until now i still not see it yet.
Today i already checked it, and very surprise when see this
https://blockchain.info/address/325GJLrGA8p1C8Qu4iXHpuXC7LtTrU9NbB
Why my bitcoin already sent to wallet into your system but immediately sent to other address? my HBC-balance is 0 at that time, so no one can withdrawal it
and i checked my withdrawal-history, it is empty
Plz help me check it soon, cause is it not small BTC
My HBC-username: dungmv3

Regards,
Is the problem still there?

Unfortunately it is still there.can you plz help me to get it back?
Will be checked, sorry for the circumstances.

hello homeblockcoinsupport team,

I have problem that:
I have sent my bitcoin from my blockchain bitcoin wallet to my homeblockcoin bitcoin wallet.
However, after 10 days, my bitcoin has been not sent completely to my homeblockcoin bitcoin wallet.
My TXid was: 5f1dbd9d77110652809ae6844f1c92683980d929afef5789f221c840d25d59a9

I have checked again and realized that, my homeblockcoin bitcoin wallet address was changed.
At the first time, my homblockcoin bitcoin wallet address was: 3KEjz6T4dhwTWUBroLXDWfRmgDXPYAkm8u
However, until now, my homeblockcoin bitcoin wallet address was changed to: 3Q9NEjAqSNpT2iu9XmE5oqwuHtG4M2EFVe

I feel absolutely nervous, I thought that my bitcoin can be lost if we don't find out the problem and solve soon.

My account information is:
ID: jamesdo
Mail: [email protected]

I have sent ticket on the website and I do not receive any reply from support team.
This amount of my bitcoin which i have sent is: 0.076404 BTC

When i sent this amount bitcoin, i really hope that my bitcoin will contribute and build up the HBC community strongly and reliably.
This is all of my assert which I invest on homeblockcoin. So that, I hope the homeblockcoin support team will check this problem for me as soon as possible.
Activity: 111
December 08, 2017, 02:38:57 AM
What will be the loss of PC( a complete reinstallation of the system, loss of hard drive, etc.)
Activity: 62
December 08, 2017, 01:17:31 AM
I DONT HAVE A LOT OF KNOWLEGDE ABOUT OFFLINE WALLET AND STAKING. SO PLS GIVE ME ANSWERS FOR THESE QUESTIONS:
1. If I install the hbc offline wallet on computer 1 then I copy the backup file of the wallet to computer 2. So those two wallets will be synced or not (both of them shown green tick of succesful connectio ). And If both of them run well on 2 computers, so how will staking work?
2. If I stake my coin in offline wallet, after 1 month I restore my wallet from back up file, so will my coin balance be reset too or it will be updated with the balance before restoring?
Thanks
Activity: 46
December 08, 2017, 12:46:25 AM
Be calm! There were someone had sucessfully withdraw their BTC. Following HBC Twitter, please. They need time to develop, they are trying everyday. If they are scam, they dont need waste time to update HBC website and infor in their Twitter.
Shut your hole you tool! Fact remains that they have no business keeping anyone's BTC up this point. They have stolen our funds and they are just keeping up the facade in attempts to have even more people deposit their BTC so that they can steal more. Their greed will be rewarded one day for sure, karma is a bitch!
Activity: 41
December 08, 2017, 12:26:09 AM
I don't think this HBC can be good as what bitconnect or hextracoin are doing, to be honest.
December 07, 2017, 11:30:29 PM
Be calm! There were someone had sucessfully withdraw their BTC. Following HBC Twitter, please. They need time to develop, they are trying everyday. If they are scam, they dont need waste time to update HBC website and infor in their Twitter.

They want to earn more Bitcoin on the exchange that is the reason   Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 2
December 07, 2017, 11:07:25 PM
December 07, 2017, 10:55:26 PM
Please don't invest your money in this sham coin. They have held unto your btc and I believe this is another bitbase scam!!!!! Scam!!!!
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 07, 2017, 10:17:46 PM
when we can whitdraw btc?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 09:26:04 PM
Does it mean a purse did not start and not synchronized in a network? All is perfect now, synchronization passed!
Activity: 35
December 07, 2017, 09:03:16 PM
PC for stake should work endlessly?
Jump to: