Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 245. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 05:02:40 AM
Latest UPDATES please read carefully !!!

BTC withdrawals are possible again if you have minimum 100 HBC coins and 0,02 BTC into your wallet !

So please dont call it "SCAM" and so on, as its bad for yourself your team and the community !

Im sure that as soon as the internal exchanger will be open again somethings will change...

Give the HBC Team time to work and fix everything, remember even if you have to build a
house sometimes you cant finish it on the date you expect, same is here with the roadmap Wink

If you want you can follow me on Instagram 
https://www.instagram.com/stories/homeblockcoinworld/

Wish everyone a nice day and make your HBC team bigger;)

You should read more carefully:

"You must have bought at least 100 HBC from ICO before a withdrawal is possible."

Activity: 147
Merit: 131
December 07, 2017, 04:59:58 AM
Perspective platform, but you guys really should consider some other trusted projects - http://cryptocashtime.com/
Diversify Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 04:50:06 AM
Latest UPDATES please read carefully !!!

BTC withdrawals are possible again if you have minimum 100 HBC coins and 0,02 BTC into your wallet !

So please dont call it "SCAM" and so on, as its bad for yourself your team and the community !

Im sure that as soon as the internal exchanger will be open again somethings will change...

Give the HBC Team time to work and fix everything, remember even if you have to build a
house sometimes you cant finish it on the date you expect, same is here with the roadmap Wink

If you want you can follow me on Instagram 
https://www.instagram.com/stories/homeblockcoinworld/

Wish everyone a nice day and make your HBC team bigger;)
Activity: 1
December 07, 2017, 04:37:20 AM
Hello Homeblockcoin support team!

My HBC account has lost all HBC tokens.

Me and my friends have 3 HBC accounts completely lost 25 HBC tokens / Account.

ID1: nhanh1
Mail: [email protected]

ID2: manh1
MaIl: [email protected]

ID3: khoe1
Mail: [email protected]

I feel so nervous, I thought that our HBC token could be lost if we do not find the problem and solve it soon.

I hope the homeblockcoin support team will check this problem for me as soon as possible.

Thank you very much!
December 07, 2017, 04:29:03 AM
When can I put on PROFIT

1st semester: 60% (10% monthly) Huh
You'll get money, but I do not know if you can get it out or not. Very all is opaque. Caution.

is it possible to withdraw funds from the hbc wallet?
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
December 07, 2017, 03:51:13 AM
There is a backup option but no restore Smiley
To restore the wallet just put your wallet.dat file into C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\HomeBlockCoin
Does anyone have .conf file with correct nodes? I'm also having out of sync issues both at home and at work.

Confirm - I downloaded the wallet, but it does not synchronize.
Activity: 11
December 07, 2017, 03:47:56 AM
Я нe cмoг кyпить 100 мoнeт. У мeня ecть 60 мoнeт. Я нecмoгy пpoдaвaть эти мoнeты? Чтo мнe тeпepь дeлaть? Hyжнo cкaзaть вceм, чтoбы нe пoкyпaть hbc - этo мoшeнничecтвo !!!

I was not able to buy 100 coins. I have 60 coins. I nesmogu to sell these coins? What do I do now? Need to tell everyone not to buy hbc is a fraud!!!
Activity: 140
December 07, 2017, 03:33:37 AM
When we get staking program?
Activity: 122
December 07, 2017, 03:06:47 AM
Seriously, the minimum to withdraw anyway is 0.020000 BTC => $287.92  ?
December 07, 2017, 03:03:51 AM
You are a scammer. I must purchase 100HBC before withdrawal the BTC? It is ridiculous when the ICO ends and I can not buy 100HBC

At first they said 30 during the ICO, then probably because most of the investors could not get 100 coins it it now 100, should it be the case, they will have displayed 200, etc....
Activity: 14
December 07, 2017, 02:52:48 AM
Any Innovation? Huh

I do not understand HBC asked to transfer the order for people to invest in ICBC HBC or not forced to transfer HBC to the cold wallet?
thank you!
Activity: 10
December 07, 2017, 02:43:29 AM
Oбъяcнитe пoжaлyйcтa,чтo пpoиcxoдит?Hac yжe кинyли или eщe нeт?Я вoт читaю эти пocты в твиттepe y xoмблoкa и y ниx вcё зaвтpa бyдeт.TOжe caмoe и binarycoin.Пoчeмy вcё тaк дoлгo?Huh Huh

пoчти  Grin, кaк Cepгeй Maвpoди
Activity: 3
December 07, 2017, 02:24:54 AM
There is a backup option but no restore Smiley
To restore the wallet just put your wallet.dat file into C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\HomeBlockCoin
Does anyone have .conf file with correct nodes? I'm also having out of sync issues both at home and at work.
Activity: 3
December 07, 2017, 02:17:55 AM

I can not buy 100 HBC in ICO, so i can not withdraw BTC?
You are SCAM?Huh

December 07, 2017, 02:14:45 AM
hello, i tried to withdraw my btc but it said ''You must have bought at least 100 HBC from ICO before a withdrawal is possible'', so it is just the same with when it say ''withdrawal is paused'' . Please could you sort it out thankyou!

Did you see this?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25773673

Hello, Could you give us the answer how to withdraw our BTC, we could't buy HBC also deposit after lending BTC end?

Activity: 14
December 07, 2017, 12:47:32 AM
Can i know the status? cause 4 days from your last response. And long time i could not use my bitcoin to get profit.

I guess you missed my message???

Hi Homeblock team,
I still could not see your feedback. Can you plz?

I saw your answers for all other, why not me?
Hi Homeblock team,

Thanks for all you did. I got my coin and hope everything will be good as you said.
Can you plz help me check this problem?
On Nov 18th, i deposited 0.15BTC to my BTC-wallet of HBC, but until now i still not see it yet.
Today i already checked it, and very surprise when see this
https://blockchain.info/address/325GJLrGA8p1C8Qu4iXHpuXC7LtTrU9NbB
Why my bitcoin already sent to wallet into your system but immediately sent to other address? my HBC-balance is 0 at that time, so no one can withdrawal it
and i checked my withdrawal-history, it is empty
Plz help me check it soon, cause is it not small BTC
My HBC-username: dungmv3

Regards,
Is the problem still there?

Unfortunately it is still there.can you plz help me to get it back?
Will be checked, sorry for the circumstances.

December 07, 2017, 12:01:48 AM
"" Important Wallet information!

Please make sure that you have downloaded your HomeBlockCoin wallet on https://homeblockcoinpool.com for your operating system.
Your wallet address must be deposited in your back office by tomorrow.
For this click on „My Profile“ in your back office and edit your HomeBlockCoin wallet.
Otherwise you won’t receive your ICO Coins.

Make sure you share this information with your team.
Thank You!
#HomeBlockCoin #Wallets ""

Does that mean we have to keep our HBC-coins purchased during ICO only at Desktop-Wallet?

Currently, the link https://homeblockcoinpool.com is resulted with errors 502 or 521 and I cannot download wallet.
Please take it into account.

You might want also to check the current BTC wallet address in the profile, I am not sure where the one in my profile was coming from....
Activity: 64
December 06, 2017, 11:47:19 PM
Desktop wallet is sh... There is a backup option but no restore Smiley
How to contact with HBC support team? No email?
Activity: 17
December 06, 2017, 11:44:10 PM
hello, i tried to withdraw my btc but it said ''You must have bought at least 100 HBC from ICO before a withdrawal is possible'', so it is just the same with when it say ''withdrawal is paused'' . Please could you sort it out thankyou!

It is a scam
Activity: 17
December 06, 2017, 11:31:15 PM
You are a scammer. I must purchase 100HBC before withdrawal the BTC? It is ridiculous when the ICO ends and I can not buy 100HBC
Jump to: