Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 254. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 10:29:33 AM
When is the lending going to end.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 10:26:15 AM
When is the bounty program starting please?
Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 04, 2017, 10:22:56 AM
Great news and updates today:

"We are pleased to announce that the mining pools and wallets are online today as promised. A countdown is released in your back office, which will start our new features after its expiration. We will inform you as soon as the the links are available for the public mining pools and the wallets. So be prepared and inform your team about the upcoming features today! Welcome to the family!"

Join the Telegram Group for more info, the best way is to stay tuned, the project itself it has a long a great future ahead!
Activity: 25
December 04, 2017, 09:54:17 AM
Hi, where can I see Dev wrote that today start the internal exchange? Or that they have an own internal exchange? Roadmap says only start listing on coinmarket cap today and external exchange start on 15 dec.

wallet and mining will be released in 5 hours! Log in into your account and you will see.
Activity: 191
December 04, 2017, 09:40:51 AM
Hi, where can I see Dev wrote that today start the internal exchange? Or that they have an own internal exchange? Roadmap says only start listing on coinmarket cap today and external exchange start on 15 dec.
Activity: 79
December 04, 2017, 09:35:24 AM
Hello,

I want to ask if anybody receive pre-lending interest rate ? (+0.15%)

I receive no pre-lending interest bonus

Thanks
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
December 04, 2017, 09:15:52 AM
Lending ico is really becoming so rampant these days, a lot of them are trooping in each day, i hope homeblockcoin will take after the number 1 lending platform and also become successful for a very long term because many of them are just out there to scam people and may not last as bitconnect did.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 09:15:11 AM
Homeblockcoin seems pretty interesting. Its the first time I read about it, but the easy mining from home definitely caught my attention. How is this being conducted? Is it PoW or PoS somehow? I would love to participate in it. Also the lending part is great, there is a huge need for this service and the blockchain technology makes it possible to lend money without middleman involved. Just great.
Activity: 6
December 04, 2017, 08:55:47 AM
I am a fan of lending ICOs because they really go up in value when exchanges begins. I want to see the price of homeblockcoin to increase just like other successful lending ICO bitconnect, Regalcoin and hextracoin.
But hextracoin isn't listed in coinmarketcap..
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 08:50:36 AM
I am a fan of lending ICOs because they really go up in value when exchanges begins. I want to see the price of homeblockcoin to increase just like other successful lending ICO bitconnect, Regalcoin and hextracoin.
Activity: 122
December 04, 2017, 08:24:36 AM
This lending looks interesting, but what about BTC withdraw?
Who was already able to withdraw BTC?

We can't withdraw for the moment and there is no internal exchange either so lending is only interesting if you want to convert/transfer into HBC but there nothing much you can do with your HBC (for the moment)
Activity: 122
December 04, 2017, 08:22:44 AM
Is still the wallet planned to be released on Monday ?
Activity: 10
December 04, 2017, 08:19:14 AM

I lost a code 2FA, I sent about 20 pieces of letters to support, I sent from the website, I sent from mail, from support the complete ignore list. could and respond for form's sake
Tell me your username and I will forward it to the team.

[/quote]

I wrote to you to personal messages, check
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
December 04, 2017, 08:17:29 AM
This lending looks interesting, but what about BTC withdraw?
Who was already able to withdraw BTC?
Activity: 53
December 04, 2017, 08:13:11 AM
When will we able to buy HBC with the exchange? I know the wallet is tomorrow but will it come with the feature to buy HBC too?

Thank you
Exchange will be published within this month, yes the wallet will future you that.

Question about staking:
How long will coins be frozen for staking??

5 Day's

Hello admin of Homeblockcoin,

I want to ask the exact date when i can withdraw my BTC Huh? I have been waiting for so long ! Cry
and I also ask myself
BTC withdrawls should work again after the wallet release.

I lost a code 2FA, I sent about 20 pieces of letters to support, I sent from the website, I sent from mail, from support the complete ignore list. could and respond for form's sake

The road map says -

1st Dec - listing on Coinmarketcap and

15 Dec - launch of first external exchange

How is that possible? To come on Coinmarketcap without external exchange?

Sounds weird indeed Wink And also how can the dev know for sure about CMC listing on Dec 1st? Does he have a confirmation for that date?
Dev hasn't posted a reply for at least the last 4-5 days. This project's abandoned guys. They're gone!

Yes it is over if no wonder is going to happen. Suspicious from the very start of this.
I am sorry if we were not that active as before we had many things to do, CMC listing has to wait as one of the exchanges got a delay, I can promise you here that until the 15th December everything will be online and visible for anyone on CMC and external exchanges, for the delay I would like to apologize in the name of the whole HBC team

I guess you missed my message???

Hi Homeblock team,
I still could not see your feedback. Can you plz?

I saw your answers for all other, why not me?
Hi Homeblock team,

Thanks for all you did. I got my coin and hope everything will be good as you said.
Can you plz help me check this problem?
On Nov 18th, i deposited 0.15BTC to my BTC-wallet of HBC, but until now i still not see it yet.
Today i already checked it, and very surprise when see this
https://blockchain.info/address/325GJLrGA8p1C8Qu4iXHpuXC7LtTrU9NbB
Why my bitcoin already sent to wallet into your system but immediately sent to other address? my HBC-balance is 0 at that time, so no one can withdrawal it
and i checked my withdrawal-history, it is empty
Plz help me check it soon, cause is it not small BTC
My HBC-username: dungmv3

Regards,
Is the problem still there?

Unfortunately it is still there.can you plz help me to get it back?
Will be checked, sorry for the circumstances.

btc withdrawals will work again? i have never been able to withdraw btc
Activity: 9
December 04, 2017, 08:00:11 AM
how can i mining ? Grin
Activity: 147
Merit: 131
December 04, 2017, 07:55:32 AM
Guys, can you see the interest credited for 3rd December in dashboard or it's only me who don't?
Activity: 177
December 04, 2017, 07:26:44 AM

Hi Homeblockcoin I lost my phone and 2FA password, i do not back up the secret characters. How do I sign in to my account? Please help. I sent a message to @Official_HomeBlockCoin in the telegram please check the thank you.
Please send us the amount on BTC on your account + the HBC amount and the wallet you sent your BTC to, just with these 3 informations we can make sure it is your account as many people tried to steal accounts that way
I sent you in the inbox, please check. thank you
Homeblockcoin.com
December 04, 2017, 07:23:59 AM

Hi Homeblockcoin I lost my phone and 2FA password, i do not back up the secret characters. How do I sign in to my account? Please help. I sent a message to @Official_HomeBlockCoin in the telegram please check the thank you.
Please send us the amount on BTC on your account + the HBC amount and the wallet you sent your BTC to, just with these 3 informations we can make sure it is your account as many people tried to steal accounts that way
Homeblockcoin.com
December 04, 2017, 07:22:32 AM
When will we able to buy HBC with the exchange? I know the wallet is tomorrow but will it come with the feature to buy HBC too?

Thank you
Exchange will be published within this month, yes the wallet will future you that.

Question about staking:
How long will coins be frozen for staking??

5 Day's

Hello admin of Homeblockcoin,

I want to ask the exact date when i can withdraw my BTC Huh? I have been waiting for so long ! Cry
and I also ask myself
BTC withdrawls should work again after the wallet release.

The road map says -

1st Dec - listing on Coinmarketcap and

15 Dec - launch of first external exchange

How is that possible? To come on Coinmarketcap without external exchange?

Sounds weird indeed Wink And also how can the dev know for sure about CMC listing on Dec 1st? Does he have a confirmation for that date?
Dev hasn't posted a reply for at least the last 4-5 days. This project's abandoned guys. They're gone!

Yes it is over if no wonder is going to happen. Suspicious from the very start of this.
I am sorry if we were not that active as before we had many things to do, CMC listing has to wait as one of the exchanges got a delay, I can promise you here that until the 15th December everything will be online and visible for anyone on CMC and external exchanges, for the delay I would like to apologize in the name of the whole HBC team

I guess you missed my message???

Hi Homeblock team,
I still could not see your feedback. Can you plz?

I saw your answers for all other, why not me?
Hi Homeblock team,

Thanks for all you did. I got my coin and hope everything will be good as you said.
Can you plz help me check this problem?
On Nov 18th, i deposited 0.15BTC to my BTC-wallet of HBC, but until now i still not see it yet.
Today i already checked it, and very surprise when see this
https://blockchain.info/address/325GJLrGA8p1C8Qu4iXHpuXC7LtTrU9NbB
Why my bitcoin already sent to wallet into your system but immediately sent to other address? my HBC-balance is 0 at that time, so no one can withdrawal it
and i checked my withdrawal-history, it is empty
Plz help me check it soon, cause is it not small BTC
My HBC-username: dungmv3

Regards,
Is the problem still there?

Unfortunately it is still there.can you plz help me to get it back?
Will be checked, sorry for the circumstances.

Jump to: