Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 3. (Read 292171 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 27, 2019, 06:17:05 PM
On 29th, law firm from Vienna will be hired, witch will deal with this case, and on 30th it will be reported to the police. In addition to this conversation i will also publish a link from the law firm so that anyone who wants can contact them to file private lawsuit and ask for their money.

I wanted to send you a message via but it did not went through. Please send me a message. I have a lot of proofs against them.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 03:26:13 AM
Congrats guys! Coinex finally delisting HBC scam.
Together to the moon, 1 sat soon  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
January 22, 2019, 01:20:34 PM
Here we go...
Once upon a time not long ago,
When people wore pajamas and lived life slow.
When laws were stern and justice stood,
And people were behavin' like they ought ta good.
There lived little Aleks who was misled,
By anotha lil' Junior, this is what he said.
"Me and you kid, we gonna make sum cash,
Robbin' good folks and then makin' a dash".
They did the job, money came with ease,
But one couldn't stop, it's like he had a disease.
He robbed another and another and a sista and her brotha,
Tried to rob a man who was a B.P. undercover.
The cop called him out, he started acting erratic,
He said "Just da truuf, boy, no need for static".
Tried to Dox him good but only gave him a slap,
But little did he know the lil' boy was strapped.
The kid had other servers, "You tryna ping me?",
IPs were well masked so got the cop real angry.
Cop sees a DEAD KID now and he starts to figure,
But I could do years if I pull this trigga.
So he hooked up with a guy who traces blocks,
Cop posts it up for some others who got squat.
All scannin trees, when a girl found an answer,
Kid paid what she was owed and completely bought her.
Cop looks around good and with much frustration,
He decided he'd head for the darknet stations.
But his boss was watchin so he made a left,
Nothing in the tank but revenge owned his last breath.
Doxed an old man down and almost killed him,
Then he made his move to Austrian building.
Ran up the stairs up to the top floor,
Opened up the door there, guess who he saw?
Junior the dope fiend shootin' up dope.
Who don't know the meaning of water nor soap.
He yelled, "Burn the laptop! Hurry up! Run!"
Scaled a hot pipe out the window in the mornin sun.
Got all the way down but there was cops all over,
Jumped into his car, a 2020 Solid Gold Rimmed Rover.
Raced up the block doing 83,
Crashed into a tree near Wein University.
Escaped alive though the car was battered,
Rat-a-tat-tatted and all the cops scattered.
Ran out of ideas but still was acting wacky,
Grabbed somebody's cell and tried to call his daddy.
Pointed at the phone, "the money's here", he said,
Told the cops, "Please BACK OFF! I won't do it again!"
Deep in his heart he knew he was wrong,
Thought about his hidden stash so he starts to run on.
Sirens sound and he seemed astounded,
Before long the lil' boy got surrounded.
Cryin to his knees, so went the 2-year glory,
And this is the way I have end this story.
He was only seventeen, in a madman's dream,
The cops cuffed kid, I still hear him scream.
This ain't funny so don't ya dare laugh,
Just another case 'bout the wrong path.
Straight 'n narrow or yo' soul gets cast!
Good night
Activity: 8
January 19, 2019, 10:53:41 AM
hello developer. Will you stay for a year or two? What do you want to say Huh
January 19, 2019, 10:26:54 AM
You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to not trust. You should not monitor the project when you do not trust. I think you should sell all the coins you have. and leave here silently. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 65
January 18, 2019, 08:57:53 AM
I ll found out the people who are behind the ICO HOMBLOCKCOIN. After a long investigation enriched with the intention there name nehind this SCAM are

ALOIS KOEHLE: lives in Vienna / Adress: Fleishmarkt 14/27 in a the rooftop Appatment Instagram: alois_koehle

Aleks Novakovic: Lives in Stuttgart (germany) is most of the time in Vienna and lives in Alois Koehles Appartment. Instagram: alekssupernova

Mattheus Sanojca: has made for alois kohle online marketing and advertising for home block and does whatever alois wants from him erandboy. instagram: matthew_travv

Michi Soweiso: Made the same like Mattheus Sanoja. Instagram: michisowieso

Alex Dufner: Was one of the programmer and also online marketer. instagram: alexdufner

These people are behind this fraud and have several thousand with the intention to enrich themselves. they live a luxury life with the stolen money of homeblockcoin. everyone of them must have to be held accountable. you can sse them on INSTAGRAM WHAT LIFESTYLE THEY LIVING SINCE THE HBC SCAM

I have this information from safe sources!!!

I am actually starting to think this is true.
One of them has only liked two posts on Twitter. Guess which ones?
https://twitter.com/MattheusSanojca/likes

hello developer. are you still there? New year has begun. What are your plans for 2019 Huh
Are you retarded or blind? Maybe read the other comments above you?
January 15, 2019, 11:01:31 AM
hello developer. are you still there? New year has begun. What are your plans for 2019 Huh
December 30, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

Are you a homeblockcoin developer? or a fake Huh
Activity: 2
December 30, 2018, 07:13:00 AM

j[;k'j
December 28, 2018, 08:20:03 PM
hi kann dir leider keine pm senden. keine rechte dazu. wurde auch durch hbc geschädigt und aus deutschland
mfg
Activity: 65
December 28, 2018, 03:51:48 PM
Little information for all damaged from this ico/coin. Last week we had meeting with the law agency in Vienna,
 and at the moment we are in constant contact helping them to collect more evidence. The part of the process must go  in Germany because half of the scam team members are from there, so if anyone from Germany want his money back from this scam write me in private message so i can explain them how to act with the law in Germany also.
I already have 38 mails from damaged people in Austria and i will send them all the information needed ( info what law firm asked  from me to collect it). Aniway , we are almost at the end of this shit scam solution, where this guys will get the responsibility for doing scam on too much ppl all over the world.
Cheers!
Good work man!So you are certain it's the same team as behind Pägarex?
And how did you find out these names? It seemed like they were covering their tracks pretty well.

Some of above instagram profiles have been deleted, so you might be right after all.

I wonder if the Facebook group is still alive to share this news.
Perhaps you can also use the Telegram group if it still exists.
Activity: 34
December 17, 2018, 06:39:17 AM
Little information for all damaged from this ico/coin. Last week we had meeting with the law agency in Vienna,
 and at the moment we are in constant contact helping them to collect more evidence. The part of the process must go  in Germany because half of the scam team members are from there, so if anyone from Germany want his money back from this scam write me in private message so i can explain them how to act with the law in Germany also.
I already have 38 mails from damaged people in Austria and i will send them all the information needed ( info what law firm asked  from me to collect it). Aniway , we are almost at the end of this shit scam solution, where this guys will get the responsibility for doing scam on too much ppl all over the world.
Cheers!
Activity: 24
Merit: 5
December 09, 2018, 06:39:38 PM
I ll found out the peopple who are behind the ICO HOMBLOCKCOIN. After a long investigation enriched with the intention there name nehind this SCAM Are

ALOIS KOEHLE: lives in VIenna Adress: Fleishmarkt 14/27 in a the rooftop Appatment Instagram: alois_koehle_junior

Aleks Novakovic: Lives in Stuttgart (germany) is most of the time in Vienna and lives in Alois Koehles Appartment. Instagram: alekssupernova

Mattheus Sanojca: has made for alois kohle online marketing and advertising for home block and does whatever alois wants from him erandboy. instagram: matthew_travv

Alex Dufner: Was one of the programmer and also online marketer. instagram: alexdufner

These people are behind this fraud and have several thousand with the intention to enrich themselves. they live a luxury life with the stolen money of homeblockcoin. everyone of them must have to be held accountable. you can sse them on INSTAGRAM WHAT LIFESTYLE THEY LIVING SINCE THE HBC SCAM

Ich kenne auch noch jemanden der die Seite Programmiert hat. Telegram MJ- @johnwinkde
Activity: 10
November 30, 2018, 03:54:37 PM
I ll found out the peopple who are behind the ICO HOMBLOCKCOIN. After a long investigation enriched with the intention there name nehind this SCAM Are

ALOIS KOEHLE: lives in VIenna Adress: Fleishmarkt 14/27 in a the rooftop Appatment Instagram: alois_koehle_junior

check alekssupernova insta, looks like he had money before the HBC ... he bought a porsche in 2016 but who knows... looks like he started to flex alot in 2017 hashtagging stuff like "onlinemarketing" and stuff related to investing in online markets... so if it is true and you guys really found who did it then the only way to get them is mafia.. police cant touch them ... crypto untraceable

But he does look like a scamming cunt for sure.
Activity: 54
November 28, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

check alekssupernova insta, looks like he had money before the HBC ... he bought a porsche in 2016 but who knows... looks like he started to flex alot in 2017 hashtagging stuff like "onlinemarketing" and stuff related to investing in online markets... so if it is true and you guys really found who did it then the only way to get them is mafia.. police cant touch them ... crypto untraceable
November 27, 2018, 04:07:36 PM
Alois Koehle: Cellphone number: +4369911233836

Alex Novakovic: Cellphone number: +4917662865975

THIS TWO FRAUDSTERS ARE BEHIND THE HBC AND MANY OTHERS SCAMS!!!

Ill found out there private number. So all who getting betrayed, give them bastards a call and ask them where all our money is gone.

JUSTICE FOR ALL OF US!
November 27, 2018, 11:31:38 AM
We can also confirm the research above. The people who initiated HOMEBLOCKCOIN and the other scam project PagareX were:

Alois Koehle; Vienna (Austria)

and

Aleksandar Novakovic; He is not exactly from Stuttgart (Germany). He is from Villingen-Schwenningen (Germany).
https://www.fupa.net/spieler/aleksandar-novakovic-101048.html
https://www.xing.com/profile/Aleksandar_Novakovic

To make sure that Mr. Koehle and Mr. Novakovic get what they deserve, everybody who got damaged by their scams need to go to the local police and report the fraud.

We look forward to your link and will support you in any case.

Activity: 34
November 27, 2018, 09:50:40 AM
On 29th, law firm from Vienna will be hired, witch will deal with this case, and on 30th it will be reported to the police. In addition to this conversation i will also publish a link from the law firm so that anyone who wants can contact them to file private lawsuit and ask for their money.

November 26, 2018, 04:53:32 AM
I ll found out the people who are behind the ICO HOMBLOCKCOIN. After a long investigation enriched with the intention there name nehind this SCAM are

ALOIS KOEHLE: lives in Vienna / Adress: Fleishmarkt 14/27 in a the rooftop Appatment Instagram: alois_koehle

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 04:52:44 PM
What happen with HBC website? Is not available. HBC is closed?
Pages:
Jump to: