Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 306. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 08:43:10 AM
Do you have a mining pool? How to join it?
Yes the mining will be available soon Wink

I have deposited BTC twice since yesterday but did not receive it until now. Its had been 24 hours and just I checked my HBC Btc address but it has been changed all sudden Huh??  My account username is Trungletruc9 and my btc old address 357VY8GHzwbNWGkorE17dt3ygAVdtmz1Tj, now it is changed to 36PaV3x7MtQXERniDsTdKD81CpvZMvbW16. I sent two emails but got no answer from support. Please help me resolve this problem.[/color]

Sadly i don't think we are getting out bitcoin back.

"You must have bought at least 100 HBC from ICO before a withdrawal is possible"

No one can buy coins, so how is this possible.

Alarm bells are ringing.

I have deposits 5 times before and got them all, I also bought more than 1000 HBC already, so how is it possible that the last two transactions did not come and the BTC address just change for no reason HuhHuh SUPPORT PLEASE HELP ME
Okay we will check this thanks and don't worry Smiley

Thank you for your reply, please help me solve this quick so I can buy some more HBC tonight
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 16, 2017, 08:26:44 AM
Do you have a mining pool? How to join it?
Yes the mining will be available soon Wink

I have deposited BTC twice since yesterday but did not receive it until now. Its had been 24 hours and just I checked my HBC Btc address but it has been changed all sudden Huh??  My account username is Trungletruc9 and my btc old address 357VY8GHzwbNWGkorE17dt3ygAVdtmz1Tj, now it is changed to 36PaV3x7MtQXERniDsTdKD81CpvZMvbW16. I sent two emails but got no answer from support. Please help me resolve this problem.[/color]

"You must have bought at least 100 HBC from ICO before a withdrawal is possible"

Alarm bells are ringing.

I have deposits 5 times before and got them all, I also bought more than 1000 HBC already, so how is it possible that the last two transactions did not come and the BTC address just change for no reason HuhHuh SUPPORT PLEASE HELP ME
Okay we will check this thanks and don't worry Smiley

Hopefully I can buy this coin on 13th round.
Fighting  Cheesy
All the best of luck stay tuned here in the forum we will let you know when the ICO opens so that all the fast ones of you will get HBC for sure.

Hi! How much have you raised so far?
We will let you know after the ICO is over don't worry about that we will show you fullest transparency!

SOLD OUT

Congratulations to the lucky people and welcome on board!
We were sold out within minutes without any announcement about our opening time, WOW!!!

There are still 13,700 permanent HBC available, take your chance!

Thank you folks

Hi HBC dev,

Is HBC a coin or a token? I see that many people call it TOKEN?
 When will you open internal exchange, like what HXT is doing now?

Finally, Good luck dev, and wish we all get benefits.
HomeBlockCoinWink  The internal exchange should open up in December and the first external exchange also in December Smiley

Activity: 217
Merit: 12
November 16, 2017, 08:22:17 AM

Alarm bells are ringing.

Support doesn't seem to be helping anyone.. just taking in as much bitcoin as possible..
November 16, 2017, 08:17:58 AM

Alarm bells are ringing.

Activity: 217
Merit: 12
November 16, 2017, 08:07:47 AM

Alarm bells are ringing.
Activity: 209
November 16, 2017, 08:02:41 AM
Hi Homeblock coin team! there is a question for you, will you enable lending even from small amount of 1 hbc? or we will need more than that to lend?
November 16, 2017, 07:58:52 AM
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
An innovative high-performance blockchain platform
November 16, 2017, 07:38:05 AM
Hopefully I can buy this coin on 13th round.
Fighting  Cheesy
Activity: 16
November 16, 2017, 07:18:09 AM
Selling 220 HBC for 2.2$ each
Contact me in telegram: @JohnPiter
Activity: 8
November 16, 2017, 06:58:10 AM

Hello! 13 november I sent a deposit from the Exmo Exchange to the purse of 3Hvp23Tz5Z5hstxJSJPDLxcQ3odqK6jY2n, my transaction is 13.11 20:20
- Conclusion
BTC -0.021
Paid
BTC 3Hvp23Tz5Z5hstxJSJPDLxcQ3odqK6jY2n, where are my bitkoyny? my nick miroza, e-mail [email protected]
Why is there no answer from support?
Activity: 97
November 16, 2017, 06:36:59 AM
I can help you with youtube promotion. Need some help?
Activity: 169
November 16, 2017, 05:54:04 AM
Hi! How much have you raised so far?
Activity: 49
November 16, 2017, 05:52:25 AM
hi! what is your tokens price right now?
2.25$
Activity: 6
November 16, 2017, 04:22:18 AM
SOLD OUT

Congratulations to the lucky people and welcome on board!
We were sold out within minutes without any announcement about our opening time, WOW!!!

There are still 13,700 permanent HBC available, take your chance!

Thank you folks

Hi HBC dev,

Is HBC a coin or a token? I see that many people call it TOKEN?
 When will you open internal exchange, like what HXT is doing now?

Finally, Good luck dev, and wish we all get benefits.
Activity: 16
November 16, 2017, 03:48:46 AM
Sell 220 HBC for 2.5$ each

Contact me via Telegram: @johnpiter
Activity: 46
November 16, 2017, 12:24:08 AM
This is so fake.
Homeblock is one of those coins I will always hold.  I fell this coin just needs to lockdown some good partnerships because the tech is solid.
Activity: 251
November 15, 2017, 11:03:32 PM
Homeblock is one of those coins I will always hold.  I fell this coin just needs to lockdown some good partnerships because the tech is solid.
Activity: 4
November 15, 2017, 10:51:56 PM
I have deposited BTC into my acount but until now nothing appear and no confirmation received from your end.

Please help me on this matter.

Thank You
Activity: 70
November 15, 2017, 10:07:08 PM
I were able to purchase the right amount of coins, within the very first seconds from the sale. The deal is over, coins are credited!
Well done, we are happy to hear Smiley

get some Havanacoin fellas if you can't get this ... their ico is still first round ... all these are same ... it's .60 cents right now

havanacoin.co/signup.php?ref=gillygirl

lets get it goin
Another Lending scam platform
Yes so many cheap ICOs out there, we just try to make HBC as great as possible as we know we got the power and all the important people in Smiley

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

Can you tell me please how the Algorithm works?
Is this luck again or do you prefer IP addresses from other countries?
Most people from Germany received HBCs.

Thank you
It simply takes a random time between the time we informed you about. No everybody has the same chances as nobody gets a early cal or things like that. Just don't push refresh every second and follow the Telegram group to know when it turns online. All the best and good luck!

So, what the price of HBC will be after ICO end ?
Any prediction ?
Is it possible under 5$ ? Because you sell the permanent coin was 5$
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 09:19:15 PM
Is the ICO sold out by now or was that just some random troll who wanted his voice get heard? How much money was contributed?
Jump to: