Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 309. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 08:21:01 AM
Дoбpый дeнь!

Пpи пoпoлнeнии bitcoin кoшeлькa нa HBC пo oшибкe выбpaл дpyгyю вaлютy, a имeннo bitcoin cash, cpeдcтвa ycпeшнo зaчиcлилиcь нa нoмep кoшeлькa HBC нo в дpyгoй вaлютe. Пoдcкaжитe кaк я мoгy пoлyчить пpивaтный ключ oт cвoeгo биткoин кoшeлькa нa HBC, чтoбы oпpeдeлить дaнный кoшeлeк кaк cвoй и пoлyчить дocтyп к BCC? Или cдeлaть вoзвpaт cpeдcтв, ecли ecть тaкaя вoзмoжнocть.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 15, 2017, 08:19:09 AM
HomeBlockCoin ICO round 12

Will be activated by an algorithm between 6pm and 11pm (GMT).
Coin price is 2$. All buy orders are limited to 500 coins per account.

Good Luck for this round.
Activity: 4
November 15, 2017, 08:04:26 AM
Today no any round of ICO?
Yes of course there will be one, follow us in our Telegram group or please check out Twitter as we keep you up to date there.

How to know the opening time? Is that you post on twitter before 15 mins or something like that?
There will be a post like "HBC ICO is open NOW, we do that as like that more random people can get into HBC today.

I Bought at 5$ per coin.. Believe in your company, hope the price will be around 10$, because it's impossible to see 25$..
Thanks HBC.

Thanks for your trust, look just trust us when we say you will see 25$ Wink

Acc name: Glenn Hunt (1amwish)

Sponsor: Cryptodog

Hi Homeblock!

Congrats on the new site looks really legit and also on the success of the ICO.

Unfortunately although I had signed up very early and spread the news about this (I don’t believe in doing affiliates though until project launched) as I have to date been unable to secure any coins no matter how hard I’ve tried. I managed to get a buy order in within the the first 3 seconds on both first and second rounds but both times ofter sending I got the white error page - actually once was error page the other was ‘server not responding’ but on the first day when I tried a second time it told me I had purchased the maximum amount although my balance was still showing - and still is.

I have now given up on being part of this program, sadly, as the next round coincides with my sleeping hours here in  Australia.To add to my frustration I am not able to liquidate my bitcoin as i am told I need to have purchased 200 coins in the ICO to do so - catch 22 if there ever was.

Unfortunately the amount I had to spend in my wallet now will not even buy that minimum amount anyway so I am writing to ask  if you would be kind enough to release my unspent BTC wallet balance (minus T/A fees) to the associated BTC address as soon as possible.

I have spoken to my lawyer and have been advised that you are obligated to do so under Financial Products Trading regulations (all UN members) as well as Consumer Protection laws and the Fair Trading Act. Its only a very small amount so hopefully that won’t be an issue for you.

Alternatively I would be be more than happy to accept the fulfilment of the trade I thought I had made on the first round with my full balance and to have those coins credited to my HBC wallet and look forward to a prosperous future as an early adopter and founding member of this community.

Look forward to hearing back from you with a positive response.regarding the coins or in having my bitcoin balance released back to me with further ado.

Kind regards
Hello Cryptodog, thanks for your feedback, we know it is hard to get into our ICO. We will check your issue, please contact our support the next time directly and not over the forum, thanks and have a great day.

Hi no this is not Cryptodog its 1amwish - he is my sponsor.

I have tried through support email but have had no reply.

Please process my round order or refund my bitcoin balance as above.

Thanks you for your attention in this matter

Activity: 217
Merit: 12
November 15, 2017, 07:10:54 AM
Well i will be putting the money i was going to put into homeblockcoin into ao lend, because i can buy the coins easily anytime..
Oalend support not answering for questions in telegramm they only put link to site that's all

Doesn't mean it's not real, they have sold alot of coins and could be big if they continue through with lending program.

At least i can buy some coins.. i would like to buy homeblock coins but i can't.. i am throwing a few bucks into them all why not Smiley

Try this one - shortlink -  http://getbc.info  ICO start in 4 hours price 0.8$

Already signed up sorry but ta, hope i get some coins on that one too.. good luck to you too Smiley

I am in all of these - http://blogforbitcoin.com/9-different-bitconnect-copies-clones Smiley
November 15, 2017, 07:09:01 AM
Well i will be putting the money i was going to put into homeblockcoin into ao lend, because i can buy the coins easily anytime..
Oalend support not answering for questions in telegramm they only put link to site that's all

Doesn't mean it's not real, they have sold alot of coins and could be big if they continue through with lending program.

At least i can buy some coins.. i would like to buy homeblock coins but i can't.. i am throwing a few bucks into them all why not Smiley

Btw facebook page has 250k likes, they replied 4 hours ago.. and alot of asian investors..
November 15, 2017, 07:05:53 AM

Try this one - shortlink -  http://getbc.info  DON'T MISS PRESALE
November 15, 2017, 06:58:56 AM

November 15, 2017, 06:46:17 AM
November 15, 2017, 05:18:49 AM
Well i will be putting the money i was going to put into homeblockcoin into ao lend, because i can buy the coins easily anytime.. - https://www.oaccoin.com/register/?af=10303
Activity: 84
November 15, 2017, 03:38:06 AM
Клaccный caйт! Я люблю вac!  Grin
Activity: 16
November 15, 2017, 01:53:13 AM
Selling 220 HBC for 2.2$.
Contact me telegram: @johnpiter

https://postimg.org/image/n8rqxkoob/
Activity: 35
November 15, 2017, 01:49:20 AM
ICO 12/18 START 15.11.2017 Random between 6pm and 11pm London Time (GMT)

HomeBlockCoins available: 250,000
Max per person: 500
HomeBlockCoin price: 2,00 $

EVERYBODY CAN BUY !

PERMANENT HBC NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY

HomeBlockCoin

With this timeline Vietnam is sleeping - it is hard to afford - you have a new solution
Activity: 114
November 14, 2017, 07:25:06 PM
On the next purchase, the sale amount will still be 1000 coins or continue to 150 coins as before?
Tomorrow will be 500 HBC limit per person, and then again low numbers :=) !

what time?
Homeblockcoin.com
November 14, 2017, 06:31:16 PM
On the next purchase, the sale amount will still be 1000 coins or continue to 150 coins as before?
Tomorrow will be 500 HBC limit per person, and then again low numbers :=) !
Activity: 58
November 14, 2017, 06:27:29 PM
No comment on why you announced ico 2 minutes before it EVEN started?HuhHuhHuh
Activity: 58
November 14, 2017, 06:06:31 PM
I want to withdraw my BTC. Been waiting to buy your tokens everyday but nothing happens everytime the tokens are on sale. Website is unresponsive and will be up when all tokens are sold.
Yes the site is offline as there are so many people who want to buy, today everybody had the chance to get in if you followed us on Telegram or Twitter as we announced it!

you said 6pm , thats 12 central where I am. You announced ICO open 2 minutes BEFORE 12 on telegram. what a load of shit
Homeblockcoin.com
November 14, 2017, 05:49:15 PM
I want to withdraw my BTC. Been waiting to buy your tokens everyday but nothing happens everytime the tokens are on sale. Website is unresponsive and will be up when all tokens are sold.
Yes the site is offline as there are so many people who want to buy, today everybody had the chance to get in if you followed us on Telegram or Twitter as we announced it!
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
November 14, 2017, 05:30:52 PM
Activity: 46
November 14, 2017, 04:31:36 PM
ICO is closed again?
Activity: 5
November 14, 2017, 04:30:46 PM
ecть ли тyт тe, ктo cмoг вывecти cвoи btc???
are there any people who could withdraw btc???
Дa ecть,кидaли cкpины
Jump to: