Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 34. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 02:49:02 AM
 Grin its scum like sfi...
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 02:37:49 AM
HBC block explorer added to CryptoGuru  Smiley
http://cryptoguru.tk/CurrencyInfo/index.php?Currency=HBC
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 01:25:51 AM
hey hbc admin, you can't fuck with us any more. we can't hear you - it's allright RUN bitch FAR AND FAST! WE WILL FIND u  AND fuck u in the ass.

Fraud is one thing but the team members of this project are hateful. They steal your money and them come back and rape you multiple times. Limited withdraws and now the time has doubled to complete the transaction? 10 days to withdraw 70 coins? I have never heard of a transaction taking this long.

When you act intentional you deserve more than just legal trouble.

I won't tell you what organization I work for but I am in with helping locate these people and turning my head.

guys I invested a lot of money in this project, at least for me are a lot of money 3btc, up to now I hoped and believed that this project is recovering, but it's been a while, and especially now I feel caught in around, PROPOSE: if within a week, we do not see changes by the moderators (at least the minimum part that they had promised), to pull up a group and start looking for them, report them, and make them pay anyway, and if justice does not is on our side, (I have lost practically all my money, and now I'm in shit, so spend another $ 500 to find them I do not mind), with a few hundred dollars apiece guys ALL TOGETHER in the (deep) WEB we can do much!!!!!! listed guys !!!!!! they cheated us and ruined a lot of people !!!! I'm tired of being mocked, I 25k $ I put years of my life to pull them up with sweat !!!!! I do not like to convert 100x less !!!!! The community is tired !!!! WE HAVE BELIEVE A LOT !!!!!

You see what happens in the market? What kind of week are you talking about? What's the point in the good news when the fall again happens, we are waiting for the stabilization in the market and only after that you can talk about the news!!!
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
March 08, 2018, 11:35:44 PM
I will check back in from time to time to see what's up here but I think I am done for a while.

I wanted to offer a coin suggestion to anyone looking or those who are tired of all the ups and downs in the market. I have friend who founded a coin a few months ago based on a design concept he spent years developing. Matt is a great guy is a mad-scientist type who is also big into solar power electronics.

Matt is not big on making things pretty - just things that work. I bought $100 of his coin a few months ago and so far not one day has it closed lower. I have doubled my money but most important do not have to stress during weeks like this. He expects a price close to the BTC price one day. Crazy I know but the way he explained it to me seems incredibly insightful as far as currency, in general, goes.

Check out his WAU coin at the announcement link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544231.0;all

Hope you guys can maybe get rich with Matt since HBC turned out to be a project run by amateurs.
March 08, 2018, 11:17:53 PM
Why do people like the HBC team never realize that evolution has assigned them their place. It does not matter how much you steal - you will always end up broke.

Pay attention now - change your path. accept humility. start helping others and be happy this way. Amazing things will begin to happen. I know you are probably tired of being an ugly loser like the rest of us here but you cannot force change you can only confuse fate until it gives up.
Activity: 8
March 08, 2018, 06:27:29 PM
hey hbc admin, you can't fuck with us any more. we can't hear you - it's allright RUN bitch FAR AND FAST! WE WILL FIND u  AND fuck u in the ass.

Fraud is one thing but the team members of this project are hateful. They steal your money and them come back and rape you multiple times. Limited withdraws and now the time has doubled to complete the transaction? 10 days to withdraw 70 coins? I have never heard of a transaction taking this long.

I won't tell you what organization I work for but I am in with helping locate these people and turning my head.

guys I invested a lot of money in this project, at least for me are a lot of money 3btc, up to now I hoped and believed that this project is recovering, but it's been a while, and especially now I feel caught in around, PROPOSE: if within a week, we do not see changes by the moderators (at least the minimum part that they had promised), to pull up a group and start looking for them, report them, and make them pay anyway, and if justice does not is on our side, (I have lost practically all my money, and now I'm in shit, so spend another $ 500 to find them I do not mind), with a few hundred dollars apiece guys ALL TOGETHER in the (deep) WEB we can do much!!!!!! listed guys !!!!!! they cheated us and ruined a lot of people !!!! I'm tired of being mocked, I 25k $ I put years of my life to pull them up with sweat !!!!! I do not like to convert 100x less !!!!! The community is tired !!!! WE HAVE BELIEVE A LOT !!!!!
Activity: 93
March 08, 2018, 05:36:09 PM
$0,067794 USD (-4,80%)  hahahaahhaahaha well done developers and HBC TEAM .
March 08, 2018, 05:29:41 PM

Activity: 10
March 08, 2018, 12:57:38 PM
After yesterday's switch-off exchange, the min price - 1000 Satoshi. Moon?))
And I congratulate all who are now selling coins. you're stupid Grin Grin
https://d.radikal.ru/d40/1803/27/8c349860209d.png
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
March 08, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
where to see the team of this project?
it's better to post in op too. I wish you all the best  for your project.

I'm missing the team here as well but the project itself seems to be cool. I might give it a try ;-)

Have you read a single post from this thread other than the one you quoted??
Activity: 98
March 08, 2018, 11:13:32 AM
where to see the team of this project?
it's better to post in op too. I wish you all the best  for your project.

I'm missing the team here as well but the project itself seems to be cool. I might give it a try ;-)
Activity: 7
March 08, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
My 2fa code not recognize. why? Username Anre. can you delete it? i cant login/ help me
Activity: 5
March 08, 2018, 10:10:09 AM
I received today HBC waited 10 days
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
March 08, 2018, 09:32:40 AM
This have been a hottest ICO when i waiting for midnight to buy at Sale time, but maybe, like another MLM lending project, it died.
Admin of this Thread - HomeBlockCoin haven't activated for more than 1 week  Grin
March 08, 2018, 09:03:31 AM
Don't need to buy hbc, BTC withdraw after 18 days still pending. They will not pay out anymore.

People themselves decide whether to buy or not, you have already created a lot of negative background, thank you that such as you are ruining the project!
Activity: 31
March 08, 2018, 08:23:05 AM
Don't need to buy hbc, BTC withdraw after 18 days still pending. They will not pay out anymore.
Activity: 52
March 08, 2018, 02:10:22 AM
can anyone tell how to withdraw btc from hbc ? it keeps saying i must have 50hbc before i can withdraw, so i have to buy 50hbc first from exchange ?
March 08, 2018, 01:31:12 AM

What a nonsense????Do they pay you to come up with this?ha-ha Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

In fact, if you scroll down this thread you'll find more solid evidence Wink

What kind ? The screen where the alleged HBC responded from Pagarex, so in any photoshop you can do this and give out for the truth or your screenshot any developers creating something their own always push off from a more successful platform in their opinion all borrow from others.I do not know if there is now, but I saw a platform that was exactly executed, because HBC is just another name, so this is also their project? I do not see everything, maybe these are the tricks of competitors, or the admins themselves are sowing discord, that we are more likely to part with coins, and he himself answered in this respect that they have nothing in common!We entered the project and should trust them, and not create a negative background and sell coins. This is my personal opinion, I went into lending, stacking,node and just holding coins, I'm with the project until the end!!HBC FOREVER Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink
Activity: 110
March 07, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

What a nonsense????Do they pay you to come up with this?ha-ha Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

In fact, if you scroll down this thread you'll find more solid evidence Wink
March 07, 2018, 03:08:10 PM
Looks like we got scammed. Dev nog coming online since 1 week.  Homeblock = Pagarex = Huh

PagareX 18 hours ago
Pagarex listed
Happy trading everyone
https://coinhouse.eu/

Very identical
Identical layout
Same spelling in the forum
Same Exchange (Coinhouse)

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/180307/4bwnpdh3.jpg

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/180307/4bwnpdh3.jpg

Pages:
Jump to: