Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 349. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 03:22:53 AM
Big announcement!

As soon as possible the HBC community will offer a solution on the high ICO demand,
so everybody has a fair chance to buy  coins.

Thanks

I hope you can be considered about my suggestion :
You must have 2 phase.

1. Please allow us to buy 100 HBC for each investor which is they have BTC in their wallet. You must give appreciate to them whom to be the first on you. They promo your site and after this you have many investor. But sadly many leader can't buy HBC untill 6 days less sleep.
So please allow us who didn't have HBC to buy automatically 100 HBC. You can add additional button in your web for it.

2. After that you can sell as a crowdsale for the shortest HBC with as rules as you like. So no one feeling sad

Dont worry..your coin will be sold out surely.

I thought this is can solve your investors.
Look !!! from page 1 until 87 you get many negatives comment.
This is not good for your bussiness

How do you think my Friend (for all member bitcointalk) Huh
Somehow people buy thousands HBC and few days in a row.
I really dont understand why Homeblock team dont want to help others who still got nothing, this is not humanly.
6 nights without sleep and ZERO.

I wish they accept your idea.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 03:21:11 AM
Lower limit to 100 for few days if some still can't buy then hard luck, they must be doing something wrong.
Activity: 29
November 10, 2017, 03:19:33 AM
Tell me please, do I already lost my money?
So now I will explain situation. I deposit in my cabinet BTC (around 1000$)
Than I press button BUY HBC and accept aperation. Part of my BTC deduced  from my BTC wallet, but I have not received HBC in my wallet.
What I need to do now to have back my BTC or receive my HBC?

Telegram: @official_homeblockcoin
E-Mail: [email protected]
This is a Scam!!! SUPPORT DID NOT RESPOND TO MESSAGES. HERE IS REALLY A NORMAL ICO, WHERE THERE IS THIS STUPIDITY HERE.
⭐-⭐-⭐ BUY ALL YOU WANT  https: //check.   universa.   io/-8LBucs  (yбиpaeм пpoбeлы пocлe тoчeк) и https: //wallet.   binarycoin.io/#/login/sign-up/ZmlzaGthbXVyQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ== (yбиpaeм пpoбeлы пocлe тoчeк)

Activity: 42
November 10, 2017, 03:19:16 AM
[size=100pt][/size][/font]
COOБЩECTBO ПPOBEЛO PACCЛEДOBAHИE!
HИКAКИX 20-100 000 ECTECTBEHHO HET!
ECTЬ 2-3000 ЗAПPOCOB.
ДEHЬГИ HEЛЬЗЯ BЫBECTИ!
HA BETКE OДHИ PEФOBOДЫ.
B COCEДHИX ПPOEКTAX BЫBECTИ CBOЙ ДEПOЗИT OЧEHЬ ПPOCTO!
TУT 100% SCUM!!!
1)КOMAHДA CКPЫBAETCЯ
2) ДEHЬГИ BЫBECTИ HEЛЬЗЯ
3) КУПИTЬ HBC HEЛЬЗЯ
4) ПOЛOЖИTЬ BTC B ЛEHДИHГ HEЛЬЗЯ

1. кoмaнды нeизвecтны y мнoгиx пpoeктoв
2. мoжнo, yжe мнoгo людeй вывeли
3. мoжнo, 2 дня кyпил мoнeты
4. лeндинг вo вpeмя ico ни y кoгo нeдocтyпeн

Лишь бы пoныть
Coглaceн, тoлькo ныть и yмeют. Bce иco тexничecки лaжaют, пoэтoмy нaдo пpocтo тepпeть и вepить чтo пpoeкт выcтpeлит.
Activity: 2
November 10, 2017, 03:14:21 AM
[size=100pt][/size][/font]
COOБЩECTBO ПPOBEЛO PACCЛEДOBAHИE!
HИКAКИX 20-100 000 ECTECTBEHHO HET!
ECTЬ 2-3000 ЗAПPOCOB.
ДEHЬГИ HEЛЬЗЯ BЫBECTИ!
HA BETКE OДHИ PEФOBOДЫ.
B COCEДHИX ПPOEКTAX BЫBECTИ CBOЙ ДEПOЗИT OЧEHЬ ПPOCTO!
TУT 100% SCUM!!!
1)КOMAHДA CКPЫBAETCЯ
2) ДEHЬГИ BЫBECTИ HEЛЬЗЯ
3) КУПИTЬ HBC HEЛЬЗЯ
4) ПOЛOЖИTЬ BTC B ЛEHДИHГ HEЛЬЗЯ

1. кoмaнды нeизвecтны y мнoгиx пpoeктoв
2. мoжнo, yжe мнoгo людeй вывeли
3. мoжнo, 2 дня кyпил мoнeты
4. лeндинг вo вpeмя ico ни y кoгo нeдocтyпeн

Лишь бы пoныть
Activity: 8
November 10, 2017, 03:10:53 AM
Will the administration not return the money before the end of ISO? since the referral program. Many received interest from our dipozits.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 03:07:43 AM
Big announcement!

As soon as possible the HBC community will offer a solution on the high ICO demand,

Thanks

I hope you can be considered about my suggestion :
You must have 2 phase.

1. Please allow us to buy 100 HBC for each investor which is they have BTC in their wallet. You must give appreciate to them whom to be the first on you. They promo your site and after this you have many investor. But sadly many leader can't buy HBC untill 6 days less sleep.
So please allow us who didn't have HBC to buy automatically 100 HBC. You can add additional button in your web for it.

2. After that you can sell as a crowdsale for the shortest HBC with as rules as you like. So no one feeling sad

Dont worry..your coin will be sold out surely.

I thought this is can solve your investors.
Look !!! from page 1 until 87 you get many negatives comment.
This is not good for your bussiness

How do you think my Friend (for all member bitcointalk) Huh
Activity: 6
November 10, 2017, 03:07:14 AM
event for people who haven't been bought for 6 days. Why not?
Activity: 20
November 10, 2017, 02:39:11 AM
Than I press button BUY HBC and accept aperation. Part of my BTC deduced  from my BTC wallet, but I have not received HBC in my wallet.

Telegram: @official_homeblockcoin
E-Mail: [email protected]
Activity: 1
November 10, 2017, 02:07:36 AM
Than I press button BUY HBC and accept aperation. Part of my BTC deduced  from my BTC wallet, but I have not received HBC in my wallet.
Activity: 1
November 10, 2017, 01:50:27 AM
Big announcement!

Thanks

Hello. 6 days can't buy coins. for 6 nights I can't sleep for this reason. I suggest you to do automatic exchange of those users who have the score of 0 coins and have bitcoins (exchange at least 50-70 coins). if users want to buy more coins, then they need to buy them in the queue at 10pm. Thank You
Activity: 34
November 10, 2017, 01:46:24 AM
Big announcement!

Thanks
How will you solve our problem?!
We dont sleep 6 nights and cant buy coins because its UNREAL!
36 seconds.. funny.. reloading your site takes 1 minute.
I opened 10 windows and all pages I pressed "buy" WERE DOWN with 503 ERROR!

We listen you.
November 10, 2017, 01:35:40 AM
I can't buy it for 6 days i have 7 different it providers connected at my home, but i pissed off because you already get several millions $ but you can't find solution for your server problem. I want to see the result when i click at buy button(success or not) i don't  want  to see only error message and guess.

Servers are not problem but 250k coins. Even with 250 limit only 1000 people can buy it at once, more servers will not fix this.
November 10, 2017, 01:33:06 AM
Can you confirm if price will keep increasing by 15 cent in every round?
Activity: 280
November 10, 2017, 01:31:02 AM
I can't buy it for 6 days i have 7 different it providers connected at my home, but i pissed off because you already get several millions $ but you can't find solution for your server problem. I want to see the result when i click at buy button(success or not) i don't  want  to see only error message and guess.

Same problem. But I think root cause in Internet connection on server, means problem with ethernet card or bandwidth, and can't process all ours requests.
Activity: 5
November 10, 2017, 01:24:16 AM
Hello, I have bought less than 100 HBC. So Could I trade or withdraw my BTC, HBC?
November 10, 2017, 01:09:48 AM
Activity: 16
November 10, 2017, 01:00:50 AM
I have some sugestion. Make a list of how much every community member want contribute. Then devide all of us for 3 parts depend on the quantity of coins you want to buy. For the first will be those who can contribute 100$ or less. Then 1000$. Then "whales". You'll get big community with honest coins distribution.
If anybody has smth to say. Please do it!
November 10, 2017, 12:50:20 AM
I have more than 15 years exp in site development and it projects i don't beleive that your server fo 6.500$ can't handle 3500 users queries! Can you show us your server cofiguration? What kind of hard disks your server used mybe it's old hdd instead of SSD?
Activity: 64
November 10, 2017, 12:47:24 AM
Please start a sale with 100-150 coins per user with only user without coins!!! We Need a fucking realistic chance!!!

+++ And only for those who made a deposit before iso !!!+++
Jump to: