Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 351. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 07:59:21 PM
First four days i couldn't buy any coin. Now I managed to buy two days in a row (550 hbc)! Yesterday with laptop. Today with iphone.  Grin
Also worked to withdraw the rest of my btc - took about 10-15 minutes to have it in my wallet.
Report this post. Its a fake. The poster is fake.
i'm new here. How can i post a screenshot wirh my iphone?

upload to imgur.com and send link
https://imgur.com/gallery/X8aPQ

Nice, congratulation!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 07:56:25 PM
First four days i couldn't buy any coin. Now I managed to buy two days in a row (550 hbc)! Yesterday with laptop. Today with iphone.  Grin
Also worked to withdraw the rest of my btc - took about 10-15 minutes to have it in my wallet.

https://imgur.com/gallery/X8aPQ
Activity: 114
November 09, 2017, 07:51:25 PM

November 09, 2017, 07:49:05 PM
Activity: 11
November 09, 2017, 07:47:14 PM
Please start a sale with 100-150 coins per user with only user without coins!!! We Need a fucking realistic chance!!!
November 09, 2017, 07:45:32 PM
Guys if you did not understood yet, it's a scam project, we all lost our money. Ask yourself, why they can't handle 3-4k people on the day on 6.5k$ server? (http://backend.homeblockcoin.com.hypestat.com/ - proof). Or why they froze all money on their wallets? Or why until the start ICO no one did not know about this project? But they assure us, that this ICO very popular on the west. Or why they hide their faces? Anyone of you saw dev team? And many more "or".

hmm if it was cam then they could just charge starting price 5 dollars and do 1 day of ICO sell all the coins and run away?
Would you buy a token for 5$? Is it not better to make a price of 1 dollar, and when people start send their btc just hold the site and announce "all tokens was sold at 60 seconds"? And on the next day price rising and rising, and site still not working, but people continue to send their money.
We are sorry if you do not like it, please feel free to withdraw your BTc after the ICO is over, thanks.
Just answer me, why i can't withdraw it right now? When ICO starts i send you my money to buy tokens, but you have problems with your site (5 days ongoing) and many people can't buy it just because of you. It's just your fault, not ours. So why you still holding OUR money? If i wrong, and your team not a scammers and honest people, just unfreeze btc on your wallets and if someone want to get his money back - let him do it. But you will not do it, right? Smiley
Activity: 64
November 09, 2017, 07:43:28 PM
Fork canceled. I want to get my bitcoin now !!!!!!!!!!!! Enough to play with my money without giving anything in return !!
Activity: 70
November 09, 2017, 07:40:48 PM
November 09, 2017, 07:38:38 PM
Activity: 64
November 09, 2017, 07:35:56 PM
I every day to lose money because of the policy management. in the very early I could buy 290 hbc, today I could buy 180 hbc. why I have to suffer? I have so far zero! I hostage.
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 09, 2017, 07:31:09 PM
Guys if you did not understood yet, it's a scam project, we all lost our money. Ask yourself, why they can't handle 3-4k people on the day on 6.5k$ server? (http://backend.homeblockcoin.com.hypestat.com/ - proof). Or why they froze all money on their wallets? Or why until the start ICO no one did not know about this project? But they assure us, that this ICO very popular on the west. Or why they hide their faces? Anyone of you saw dev team? And many more "or".

hmm if it was cam then they could just charge starting price 5 dollars and do 1 day of ICO sell all the coins and run away?
Would you buy a token for 5$? Is it not better to make a price of 1 dollar, and when people start send their btc just hold the site and announce "all tokens was sold at 60 seconds"? And on the next day price rising and rising, and site still not working, but people continue to send their money.
We are sorry if you do not like it, please feel free to withdraw your BTc after the ICO is over, thanks.
November 09, 2017, 07:24:43 PM

Activity: 70
November 09, 2017, 07:18:29 PM
Buy more servers if it's not enough.

I think you need to continue ICO only for people without any HBC

We already got pretty much the best systems, today it was a lot better compared to yesterday but you are right.

We just had two days for people without any HBC :/

The errors at ICO shows that you system is not powerfull to hold all queries. You need powerfull seperate servers for Web and SQL.
The bulk of people still not get HBC you need to stop sell it for people who already have.

Thanks for your feedback!
We had two days now for new people so the others also want more we just need to find the middleway.

Your English is not good, what do you mean middleway?
Activity: 54
November 09, 2017, 07:17:47 PM

hmm if it was scam then they could just charge starting price 5 dollars and do 1 day of ICO sell all the coins and run away?
Homeblockcoin.com
November 09, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

We already got pretty much the best systems, today it was a lot better compared to yesterday but you are right.

The errors at ICO shows that you system is not powerfull to hold all queries. You need powerfull seperate servers for Web and SQL.
The bulk of people still not get HBC you need to stop sell it for people who already have.

Thanks for your feedback!
We had two days now for new people so the others also want more we just need to find the middleway.
November 09, 2017, 07:10:29 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
November 09, 2017, 06:45:32 PM
Who is the team behind the project , if I may ask?
Activity: 54
November 09, 2017, 06:43:55 PM
Just got 3 coins and 7 coins on another account... i got lucky!!  here are the proof https://imgur.com/mY9fsTG  

If you join my team https://homeblockcoin.com/u/CryptoBoi   i will share 8% bonus!! and will give you method information on how i bought my coins that worked for me and my team

just registered under my ref link,  message me and i will verify you and then share this information !!
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
November 09, 2017, 06:39:49 PM

Shouldn't this be run on AWS for scalability then?
November 09, 2017, 06:29:15 PM

Jump to: