Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 63. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 05:11:53 PM
Dear Support team and Who can help me!!!

I have a problem that I am staking HBC on my PC, but my PC windows was broken so that I have to reinstalled windows.
So that, Homeblockcoin App on my PC has to reinstalled, the amount of HBC on App was lost.
I do not know how to get back amount on wallet of homeblockcoin App.
Please help me how to get back my HBC on before app of HBC.

P/S: I have backup file.

Thank you support team and People how can help me!

https://www.homeblockcoin-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63
Activity: 59
February 16, 2018, 02:21:52 PM
The HomeBlockCoin network runs without a central server. Easy to use and lets you do it
benefits of blockchain technology. That means money can be sent from A to B in seconds,
without any cost ?

Are you serious ?
Very good if no cost we have to spend, so we feel unencumbered

default 0.01 / 1k. Do not set to 0, your transaction will be rejected.
Activity: 173
Merit: 5
you will die with your own behavior
February 16, 2018, 01:19:52 PM
The HomeBlockCoin network runs without a central server. Easy to use and lets you do it
benefits of blockchain technology. That means money can be sent from A to B in seconds,
without any cost ?

Are you serious ?
Very good if no cost we have to spend, so we feel unencumbered
Activity: 27
February 16, 2018, 12:59:38 PM
I will say this to all contributors here - Yes, Bitconnect put a very bad reputation on all lending companies but as you see from the BCC price it is still not at 0 and will likely not go to 0 unless they completely abandon the coin.

You see, there are only 28 million Bitconnect coins available.

There are only 21 million bitcoins available.

There are many companies who offer just the money transfer service and have supplies well over 250 million coins with prices much higher than Bitconnect coins now ($4).

There are other companies with almost a billion coins of supply that offer utilities such as Masternodes and mining.

Some coins with high supplies offer nothing more than an unproven concept.

Other coins are only alive because of the strong support from the community which believes in them.

If Bitconnect started as only a money transfer system the price would probably be much higher due to the scarcity of coin supply available.

I will let you read between the lines on this when compared to HBC supply and price.

Do some research. I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

R - E - L - A - X

C - H - I - L - L - A - X  Smiley
Activity: 49
February 16, 2018, 12:58:08 PM
The price of the coin will go down because of the leaders who receive the coin for free. I do not blame the top leaders; many of us would do the same. But this must be stopped. Otherwise, only the leaders will remain here.
+
Activity: 35
February 16, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
The price of the coin will go down because of the leaders who receive the coin for free. I do not blame the top leaders; many of us would do the same. But this must be stopped. Otherwise, only the leaders will remain here.
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
February 16, 2018, 12:28:41 PM
I will say this to all contributors here - Yes, Bitconnect put a very bad reputation on all lending companies but as you see from the BCC price it is still not at 0 and will likely not go to 0 unless they completely abandon the coin.

You see, there are only 28 million Bitconnect coins available.

There are only 21 million bitcoins available.

There are many companies who offer just the money transfer service and have supplies well over 250 million coins with prices much higher than Bitconnect coins now ($4).

There are other companies with almost a billion coins of supply that offer utilities such as Masternodes and mining.

Some coins with high supplies offer nothing more than an unproven concept.

Other coins are only alive because of the strong support from the community which believes in them.

If Bitconnect started as only a money transfer system the price would probably be much higher due to the scarcity of coin supply available.

I will let you read between the lines on this when compared to HBC supply and price.

Do some research. I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

R - E - L - A - X
Activity: 27
February 16, 2018, 12:21:52 PM
what about node bundle 0.03% per day?)
Activity: 8
February 16, 2018, 12:19:18 PM
Dear Support team and Who can help me!!!

I have a problem that I am staking HBC on my PC, but my PC windows was broken so that I have to reinstalled windows.
So that, Homeblockcoin App on my PC has to reinstalled, the amount of HBC on App was lost.
I do not know how to get back amount on wallet of homeblockcoin App.
Please help me how to get back my HBC on before app of HBC.

P/S: I have backup file.

Thank you support team and People how can help me!

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 12:11:51 PM
HomeBlockCoin, You intentionally undermined a trust to the lending program not paying for a market price, what in the future to buy HBC for copecks and then to heave up on him a course, providing a supply in corn-bins. Another explanation to me incomprehensible, there would be a course on a market and people got the promised income - a course could be already 10$+ Trust that is all!
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
February 16, 2018, 11:58:04 AM
If you are looking for investors, you must join http://www.hashtaginvesting.com/#chat (slack chat). This chat room has more then 700 investors and traders.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
February 16, 2018, 11:37:12 AM
Dev HBC.. Where are u HuhHuhHuh?...
Working on the mining bundles and new exchange!

DEV WHERE ARE YOU?  Huh
YES alive and soon back with great news!

Thats the worst investment I ever made in my whole life.

Lost 10 times the money I put in this HomeDeadCoin.

But the devs are laughing at us right now  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Orange is my color please Tongue

No we are not why should we!?

Hi guys $0,353142 USD (-9,53%) to the moon  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Yes just wait and relax a bit, HBC will still be here in a month or two or a year, most others will beg one but we stay Wink

We are waiting for your update and correction
Yes there will be updates soon in our groups!
Activity: 140
February 16, 2018, 11:36:13 AM
Dear HBC,

when will the price in account be the same again as the price on external exchanger ?
If someone wanna cash out the earnings they get lot less thats not fair you understand,
this makes i think more or less 99% investors not happy at all, think about it !!!
Activity: 80
February 16, 2018, 11:14:44 AM
Thats the worst investment I ever made in my whole life.

Lost 10 times the money I put in this HomeDeadCoin.

But the devs are laughing at us right now  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 70
February 16, 2018, 11:09:19 AM
DEV WHERE ARE YOU?  Huh
Activity: 10
February 16, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
i got in at 6900  (after the big drop) and its going downhill ever since.half my investment money is gone in 2 days .what on earth is going on with this coin,is there any comeback possibility?
Activity: 31
February 16, 2018, 09:19:17 AM
And again. internal exchange doesn't work.  Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
February 16, 2018, 08:44:27 AM
I have 1010$ in loan right now, doing withdraw about 4-6$ every 2 days, and feels great. That is defiantly better than nothing. Where else you can make a profit each day? mining - expensive. Buying, selling coins - it's too risky! So I wish HBC will be work for a long time. Wish u good health in such a bad days. Come on, do a cloud mining, such as hashflare or something, want to invest and get profit every day!
\

I think the issue is that your $4 - $6 can only purchase about 2 coins in the back office, but when you transfer them to an exchange and sell at the real market rate, you will receive less than $1.  Thus, your $4 - $6 is a mirage.
Activity: 59
February 16, 2018, 08:16:24 AM
I have 1010$ in loan right now, doing withdraw about 4-6$ every 2 days, and feels great. That is defiantly better than nothing. Where else you can make a profit each day? mining - expensive. Buying, selling coins - it's too risky! So I wish HBC will be work for a long time. Wish u good health in such a bad days. Come on, do a cloud mining, such as hashflare or something, want to invest and get profit every day!

Cheesy
Activity: 40
February 16, 2018, 07:53:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: