Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 58. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 01:41:13 PM
Developers will be very easy to find. They are from Europe. And we all know that they participated in the conference in Slovenia. Presumably, one of them lives in Germany. So it will be necessary either to return the money or go to prison for tax evasion with illegal business activities.
https://slovenia.bc.events/en?utm_source=Pr_Kyznetsova&utm_medium=speakers#speakers
Wow you must work for the FBI...What kind of fantasy world are you in? Stop spreading and talking trash...it's just fucking bullshit.
If you have nothing to add to this discussion, go somewhere else. 

The main reason HBC is low is because many idiots are selling it for a low price.
Activity: 26
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 01:00:10 PM
low and low everyday.

global event?  Huh
2000 sats = 1 hbc = 0.22$  Huh

guys some leasson i learn , they fck all of us and me , nothing to do guys , rekt time.

This cannot be the same "richyboy" who enticed people like me to go big into homeblockcoin! This cannot be the same "richyboy" who wrote in the same color as the Homblockcoin team telling everyone how great it was to lend here. This cannot be the same "richyboy" who told concerned contributors to be quiet while the coin was pushed up.

Now I see a "richyboy" who is upset and angry? Now I see a "richyboy" who is upset and posting against the company even though they already sold out? Where are all of your old posts? Why did "richyboy" delete everything? You remind me of the guy who sets a building on fire and comes back to watch.

My suggestion is to lick your wounds somewhere else. You help no one here who is on their knees everyday praying they will not lose everything from a project team who has lost control of their project. The community is doing what they can to help but you still hang around and flood posts to make sure any offers to help get pushed pages back.

Look, none of us are impressed with this project now but it certainly does not seem legitimate when all of your old posts have suddenly disappeared. Your, negativity starts just as the sinking begins. Sometimes even frauds overthink how to make things appear. Ricky, you got the crumbs you wanted from the dying man you kept kicking. Please go.

I do have an uncle who can see through BS. Sam only looks at facts and rarely accepts any intentions. This project will be successful because it must.

you are ridicolous i start say all this stuff in last post baby , i was fan hbc since day 1 bro , when they miss my  petitions and community since janaury i start blame them so shut up random fish , keep improving with your maths in your last topics , rekt

if you think that I break the project you are a fish , 1 person can bet  120k ussers? camon wake up , read the stuff on twitter , read the stuff in the chat , read the stuff in this topic and shut up with your mathematics in last topics , you so funny man.

I lost with hbc money i can afford to lose , do you wanna i shut up ? who are you btw? dont make me laugh please  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
mad? well just recovery my loses trading , you still here writing the same stuff everyday support hbc go allin , what ever you wanna write man, if you wanna mention me do it i dont fucking care bro  Cool
you so fucking funny i hold hbc till last moment at 4000 sats so fuck and shut up bro , continue with the mathematics in the last post , nvm  , if hbc survive and keep up the price you can BLAME ME , not now my friend.

richyboy OP
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
February 19, 2018, 12:13:29 PM
low and low everyday.

global event?  Huh
2000 sats = 1 hbc = 0.22$  Huh

guys some leasson i learn , they fck all of us and me , nothing to do guys , rekt time.

This cannot be the same "richyboy" who enticed people like me to go big into homeblockcoin! This cannot be the same "richyboy" who wrote in the same color as the Homblockcoin team telling everyone how great it was to lend here. This cannot be the same "richyboy" who told concerned contributors to be quiet while the coin was pushed up.

Now I see a "richyboy" who is upset and angry? Now I see a "richyboy" who is upset and posting against the company even though they already sold out? Where are all of your old posts? Why did "richyboy" delete everything? You remind me of the guy who sets a building on fire and comes back to watch.

My suggestion is to lick your wounds somewhere else. You help no one here who is on their knees everyday praying they will not lose everything from a project team who has lost control of their project. The community is doing what they can to help but you still hang around and flood posts to make sure any offers to help get pushed pages back.

Look, none of us are impressed with this project now but it certainly does not seem legitimate when all of your old posts have suddenly disappeared. Your, negativity starts just as the sinking begins. Sometimes even frauds overthink how to make things appear. Ricky, you got the crumbs you wanted from the dying man you kept kicking. Please go.

I do have an uncle who can see through BS. Sam only looks at facts and rarely accepts any intentions. This project will be successful because it must.
Activity: 59
February 19, 2018, 12:03:10 PM
Developers will be very easy to find. They are from Europe. And we all know that they participated in the conference in Slovenia. Presumably, one of them lives in Germany. So it will be necessary either to return the money or go to prison for tax evasion with illegal business activities.
https://slovenia.bc.events/en?utm_source=Pr_Kyznetsova&utm_medium=speakers#speakers

Developers are known SEC. The elder brother watches over all   Cool
Activity: 9
February 19, 2018, 12:01:32 PM
Price almost NULL, but they talking about leaderbord and competition, lul
Activity: 27
February 19, 2018, 11:49:31 AM
Hello, My partner haven't set 2FA on his login account, and it's somehow started requiring 2FA. His account name is edr23, the amout of active investment is 500$,  aprx ~340 HBC. Could you please reset the 2FA on his login. Thank you!

up! #help
Activity: 4
February 19, 2018, 11:35:31 AM
funny price :') :') :')
Activity: 102
February 19, 2018, 11:07:47 AM
Чepeз нecкoлькo днeй нaпишyт , copи гaйз плoxoй фoн peклaмы, и плoxaя cитyaция нa pынкe, мы вынyждeны зaкpыть пpoeкт. Cкpиньтe

Maybe that's how it will be.
Especially if bitcoin goes for another wave of correction, the coin can go to $ 0.1.
Those who did not sell at $ 8 for a coin, now in the ass.
Developers, how will you save the project?
we can say goodbye to HomeBlockCoin?

YES
Activity: 14
February 19, 2018, 11:02:01 AM
Чepeз нecкoлькo днeй нaпишyт , copи гaйз плoxoй фoн peклaмы, и плoxaя cитyaция нa pынкe, мы вынyждeны зaкpыть пpoeкт. Cкpиньтe

Maybe that's how it will be.
Especially if bitcoin goes for another wave of correction, the coin can go to $ 0.1.
Those who did not sell at $ 8 for a coin, now in the ass.
Developers, how will you save the project?
we can say goodbye to HomeBlockCoin?
February 19, 2018, 10:55:50 AM

In top leaders, who attracted to this fraud was https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVyLpNdNTFAzBmLVLAAKSUg/fatutred Andrey Ber! He was the first Russian to bring hamsters to this project, he knows exactly the project administrators and has already received not a small amount of money. His first one can be found and asked

Nonsense.
So you can blame everyone who advertises a lot of the project.
To make an advertisement does not mean to know the command HomeBlockCoin.
Why is it that the project team that is so encrypted will be opened through those who become one of many partners? And if you look at the investments of partners and their teams, there are other larger investors (their logins do not at all resemble real names).

He gave his referral link, as many.
It is not difficult to take information from the West. Search.
And he warned that such projects are very risky and invest only with the money, which will not entail consequences for the budget.

Hi Andrey Grin  Nice of you to join the conversation.

тaк мoжeт тaкиe лидepы, кaк Aндpeй Бep, кoтopый пoдняли coтни тыщ.. мoгyт пoмoчь cooбщecтвy? и чyть пoднять цeнy.. и yдepживaть? или мы тaк и бyдeм пpocить aдминoв, a cooбщecтвo-лидepoв бyдeт бaбки пo кapмaнaм pacпиxивaть и кидaть cвoиx peфepaльщикoв? y ....

Hi!

error)
I'm also under it and watched video advertising. also bear a loss. I also want to hear something intelligible from the admin project and see when they start all the same raise coins from the bottom
Activity: 4
February 19, 2018, 10:42:16 AM
Where is admin?  Huh

Why they don't ask the question ?

Activity: 5
February 19, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

In top leaders, who attracted to this fraud was https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVyLpNdNTFAzBmLVLAAKSUg/fatutred Andrey Ber! He was the first Russian to bring hamsters to this project, he knows exactly the project administrators and has already received not a small amount of money. His first one can be found and asked

Nonsense.
Why is it that the project team that is so encrypted will be opened through those who become one of many partners? And if you look at the investments of partners and their teams, there are other larger investors (their logins do not at all resemble real names).

And he warned that such projects are very risky and invest only with the money, which will not entail consequences for the budget.

Hi!

error)
I'm also under it and watched video advertising. also bear a loss. I also want to hear something intelligible from the admin project and see when they start all the same raise coins from the bottom
Activity: 14
February 19, 2018, 10:32:21 AM
HomeBlockCoin - secure and independent
currency. it pleases us, we will follow you)
February 19, 2018, 10:29:18 AM
So now people wanna blame the youtubers? hahaha

camon guys wake up , they dont have any fault , who knows that homeblockcoin gonna steal 1600 btc and let the project die alone ?
he only add some features in the script guyysssss nothing more !!!!!

such a masternode 10% year , what is that?

you should start doing a research about hbc not about promotors and these stuff , of course they are dumpin so hard the coin but its our fault for sign in ! Smiley

so glad i change sold all my hbc with several loses but if i didndt sell it , look that price 2000 sats lol.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
February 19, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

Nonsense.

Activity: 5
February 19, 2018, 10:08:05 AM

In top leaders, who attracted to this fraud was https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVyLpNdNTFAzBmLVLAAKSUg/fatutred Andrey Ber! He was the first Russian to bring hamsters to this project, he knows exactly the project administrators and has already received not a small amount of money. His first one can be found and asked.
[/quote]
================

Nonsense.
They all know who HomeBlockCoin is?)))))))))

February 19, 2018, 09:47:32 AM
low and low everyday.

global event?  Huh
2000 sats = 1 hbc = 0.22$  Huh

February 19, 2018, 09:36:26 AM
🔥 🔥 🔥 Why does HomeBlockCoin have a fire icon in the table of contents? Is it because all the money depositors need to burn? Here we are all fuckers! They wanted quick and simple money, but got what? Only hope that maybe everything will be back?🔥 🔥 🔥

In top leaders, who attracted to this fraud was https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVyLpNdNTFAzBmLVLAAKSUg/fatutred Andrey Ber! He was the first Russian to bring hamsters to this project, he knows exactly the project administrators and has already received not a small amount of money. His first one can be found and asked.

I'm under it.

тoгдa пepeдaвaй eмy пpивeт ))) 
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 09:30:07 AM
🔥 🔥 🔥 Why does HomeBlockCoin have a fire icon in the table of contents? Is it because all the money depositors need to burn? Here we are all fuckers! They wanted quick and simple money, but got what? Only hope that maybe everything will be back?🔥 🔥 🔥

I'm under it.
February 19, 2018, 09:18:01 AM

Pages:
Jump to: