Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 14. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
What do you think why they decided to give a 10 percent bonus
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
I also think that 10 percent is a bit too much
im agree with you. But this is good reward for all community
Activity: 322
Well, yes, other projects do not have much
i saw before bounty pool around 1-5%. But 10 it really too much
I also think that 10 percent is a bit too much
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
i saw before bounty pool around 1-5%. But 10 it really too much
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
It seems 10 percent
if it is then this is really big bounty pool
I think that this figure will suit many people Smiley
It seems 10 percent
Merit: 111
vite
It seems 10 percent
It is a pity that more detailed information about the project team was not added, and there are no links to social networks.
This of course is not convenient, but you can search by name and surname to search
It's a little difficult, given that very often there are people with the same name and surname.
If add HRC then I think this narrow down the search
That's just need to add something associated with the project and I think that will find what you are looking for
Of course you will find people connected with hrc not so much
It is a pity that more detailed information about the project team was not added, and there are no links to social networks.
This of course is not convenient, but you can search by name and surname to search
It's a little difficult, given that very often there are people with the same name and surname.
That's just need to add something associated with the project and I think that will find what you are looking for
Activity: 196
Probably for this reason and a little information once anyone can spend a little bit of time looking for information about the team
It's not that much time it takes to worry about it
Yes you are right it only takes a couple of minutes
Many just do not want to spend a couple of minutes on all sorts of searches and they probably have not very good opinion about the project
Yes, I agree with you here
Probably for this reason and a little information once anyone can spend a little bit of time looking for information about the team
Many just do not want to spend a couple of minutes on all sorts of searches and they probably have not very good opinion about the project
Merit: 111
vite
And the activity you think will not be important?
you just need make some reposts, thats all
Clearly thanks for the information, and I thought that I still needed activity now I realized that it is not so important
A maximum of a couple of reposts a week is required.
How many percent of the tokens sold will bounty members receive?
Pages:
Jump to: