Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 11. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

For a minimal nesting there is a and for the maximum there is such a value or not? Smiley
i saw somewhere that there is no any caps
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Guys, how many funds have been raised for this moment? Because I can't find this information at their website. And a little more than 5 days left to the end of token sale.
You can check it on ICO page. But you need be registered
for this check you need to register? I just dropped by and looked without registering
Merit: 111
vite
Guys, how many funds have been raised for this moment? Because I can't find this information at their website. And a little more than 5 days left to the end of token sale.
You can check it on ICO page. But you need be registered
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
You can see it if you register on site - http://ico.highrewardcoin.io/ . As i know already reached soft cap -1.000.000$
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
What will you do with undistributed tokens?

I think they will burn them, maybe
Yes, they will definitely burn them
So do everything, just unnecessary tokens burned
team working on this project since 2013
where you find this information?

U can find this in roadmap
That is, they have the composition of the team from 2013 to the present day remains the same?
Maybe there were some changes, but most likely the main line-up remains the same.
Activity: 280

That is, they have the composition of the team from 2013 to the present day remains the same?
Activity: 322
For a minimal nesting there is a and for the maximum there is such a value or not? Smiley
Exactly they present , but I can not say which values
What is the minimum threshold for investment?
i think that there is individual cap as usual is 0.1 eth
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
What is the minimum threshold for investment?
i think that there is individual cap as usual is 0.1 eth
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Dear developer, is there any prize or bonus when you purchase your tokens today? On which exchanges is it planned to start trading these coins? What is the minimum threshold for investment?
right now 118% bonus available
I agree if they are together from the very beginning, it's pretty good, as it will show the coherent and well-worked work on the project
im sure that this project will have succes
It shows that it will be successful, but with the work of such a command it will become obvious
Activity: 280
Dear developer, is there any prize or bonus when you purchase your tokens today? On which exchanges is it planned to start trading these coins? What is the minimum threshold for investment?
After the end of the ICO, the token will appear on the following exchanges:
www.etherdelta.com
www.yobit.io
www.coinexchange.io
www.gate.io
www.bleutrade.com
www.tradesatoshi.com
Merit: 111
vite
I agree if they are together from the very beginning, it's pretty good, as it will show the coherent and well-worked work on the project
im sure that this project will have succes
Activity: 238
Activity: 322
What will you do with undistributed tokens?

I think they will burn them, maybe
Yes, they will definitely burn them
Activity: 210

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
There is a need to consider the case for promotion and public relations (advertising). Are they currently operating at full power or no?
Merit: 100
High Reward has a lending program, can you tell me where our money will managed after the platform goes live? What maximum discount can an investor get? Will you distribute part of your profit to tokenholders and users of platform?
Pages:
Jump to: