Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 36. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Tokens sale is going so slowly. I think that HRC won't collect the soft cap. Will you make moneyback to investors? Or what will be done with money?

as i know they will return all investments if they will not reach softcap
True they said that if they did not collect the desired amount, then all the funds would be returned
yeap, this is really good for investors because they are in safe in any case
Therefore, there is no need to worry about the fact that they will or will not collect a softcap
So you can not worry about your investments in the project
I think that this project should have a strong team that analyzes the possibilities of the project and also does certain actions.
So there are no reasons for experiencing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Tokens sale is going so slowly. I think that HRC won't collect the soft cap. Will you make moneyback to investors? Or what will be done with money?

True they said that if they did not collect the desired amount, then all the funds would be returned
Therefore, there is no need to worry about the fact that they will or will not collect a softcap
So you can not worry about your investments in the project
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

As i know they are already reach soft cap or i thinking wrong?
Activity: 322

These words already increase investor confidence, and they should be written in red letters in the subject !!!
Activity: 190
How much HRC tokens left in your ICO?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
nowadays all project do like this. This is good for every investor

Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
do you ever been on some meetup or blockchain conference with presentation of your project
vite
this is really sad for tokenholder or big investors, not tarders
but this is very useful for users of this platform. So this is good
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
i dont know why most of projects have utility token, but not dividend token
this is really sad for tokenholder or big investors, not tarders
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Thats really interesting quastion!
You need some airdrops or invite huge investors!
i think that airdrop will not invite investors in ICO.
vite

one investor found, I think that this is only the beginning
Since they said that they found a major investor, I think that everything will go up a little faster
Activity: 322

one investor found, I think that this is only the beginning

Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Simply, you guys should be more aggressive in advertising your product. And you need to interest the investor with a loud name so that others can invest, knowing that he is participating in your project.
Yesterday a large investor came to the project, but he did not consent to the disclosure of his name.
It's everyone's business, being public or just being in the shadows. I meant that you need to find an investor who is a public figure and something to involve him in his project.
You are right, but it would help more to trust the project to new people, although all individually
If I were a major investor, I certainly would not want everyone to know my name!
Many investors who do not want publicity invest in hedge funds. And they are already investing in projects. But when you are a public figure, projects will "come to you", and not you to seek.
Activity: 196
Simply, you guys should be more aggressive in advertising your product. And you need to interest the investor with a loud name so that others can invest, knowing that he is participating in your project.
Yesterday a large investor came to the project, but he did not consent to the disclosure of his name.
It's everyone's business, being public or just being in the shadows. I meant that you need to find an investor who is a public figure and something to involve him in his project.
You are right, but it would help more to trust the project to new people, although all individually
If I were a major investor, I certainly would not want everyone to know my name!
Many investors who do not want publicity invest in hedge funds. And they are already investing in projects. But when you are a public figure, projects will "come to you", and not you to seek.
Pages:
Jump to: