Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 39. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
looks like there is no private sale and funds will buy in pre-sale
so if this project have partnership with funds then they will buy on pre-sale with small bonus
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
nowadays most of projects have private sale for big funds
looks like there is no private sale and funds will buy in pre-sale
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
I think project will fail badly. i got couple of friends who would love to invest,but they see 1% of target reached in 1/4 sale weeks, makes doubt the project. Also each good company does great advertising, have a look on any other coin, for example most successfull to come out ''wepower'' , its already got 30m invested by investors, and tokens will be sold only to lucky whitelist people, just because advertising was really good, and people are standing in que to get tokens. While HRC did absolutelly 0 advertising, here is result having 0 interest from people. People normally ask, where should i invest ? Should i invest in company that doesnt have money for advertising, and noone is buying it coins ? I dont think so. People buy popular coins, as they dont want invest money and see coin price straight going to bin when reaching market. Just my opinion.
i think that youare right. People invest in hype project more money
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
They already invest in it or that is just opinion?
It seems that only an opinion
vite
In white paper there is no mention of private sale
nowadays most of projects have private sale for big funds
Activity: 280
vite
I didn't find any information on trust trading, maybe I missed something? You plan to use your resources to activate trust trading? if Yes, what percentage? and what currency will be tied?
blockchain is trustless sphere
Do you have private sale?
In white paper there is no mention of private sale
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Do you have private sale?
on which exchanges your tokens will appear?
Activity: 280
If your personal wallet is going to be developed, will we be able to use it on the  IOS operating system?
Of course, if they create an application for ios
Then they will do for the android
If your personal wallet is going to be developed, will we be able to use it on the  IOS operating system?
Of course, if they create an application for ios
Activity: 616
They already invest in it or that is just opinion?
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
I think project will fail badly. i got couple of friends who would love to invest,but they see 1% of target reached in 1/4 sale weeks, makes doubt the project. Also each good company does great advertising, have a look on any other coin, for example most successfull to come out ''wepower'' , its already got 30m invested by investors, and tokens will be sold only to lucky whitelist people, just because advertising was really good, and people are standing in que to get tokens. While HRC did absolutelly 0 advertising, here is result having 0 interest from people. People normally ask, where should i invest ? Should i invest in company that doesnt have money for advertising, and noone is buying it coins ? I dont think so. People buy popular coins, as they dont want invest money and see coin price straight going to bin when reaching market. Just my opinion.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I didn't find any information on trust trading, maybe I missed something? You plan to use your resources to activate trust trading? if Yes, what percentage? and what currency will be tied?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
vite
Yes, I joined the telegram chat, twitter and facebook, although there is basically the same thing)
well done, you can get big reward for bounty
i think that they will do this ASAP
i hope that they will do this because there are a lot of russian speak users
Before Facebook did not work, but now it's working, and it's nice to see
are you already follow this project in all social medias?
Yes, I joined the telegram chat, twitter and facebook, although there is basically the same thing)
Pages:
Jump to: