Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 4. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
When the token will be listed on the exchange? Through what time it is possible to wait for this, as many exchanges were announced by project

Check the roadmap Wink

- 20/03/2018 -
The launch of HRC trading on etherdelta.com
It's been over 21 days since Ico sale has been over.
Is there any updates news, when token will starting to distributed and available on market trading?

About when the token will be on the exchanges all information is on the site and more than once already written even here.
About  accrual of tokens we wrote in all social networks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
When the token will be listed on the exchange? Through what time it is possible to wait for this, as many exchanges were announced by project
Activity: 243
It's been over 21 days since Ico sale has been over.
Is there any updates news, when token will starting to distributed and available on market trading?
Has anyone received HRC tokens? I'm still waiting, hoping to get a clear payment date.

Tokens for bounty program are credited within 2 weeks after the ICO.

Thank you for your clear reply, I am waiting and looking forward to seeing HRC in my wallet.
If you do not mind, I want to know where your token will appear in a few exchanges?  if the price is right, I may consider buying some. Wink

First of all HRC will appear in etherdelta.com

Then our token will appear on the following exchanges:

www.yobit.io
www.coinexchange.io
www.gate.io
www.bleutrade.com
www.tradesatoshi.com
Gate.io? Very good. I have an account there. Do you have a expected market price for your token?

Yes, expected price $15

What the small You have expectations. Is that in the medium term? I hope there will be at least $ 100.

The price will constantly grow.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Has anyone received HRC tokens? I'm still waiting, hoping to get a clear payment date.

Thank you for your clear reply, I am waiting and looking forward to seeing HRC in my wallet.
If you do not mind, I want to know where your token will appear in a few exchanges?  if the price is right, I may consider buying some. Wink

www.yobit.io
www.coinexchange.io
www.gate.io
www.bleutrade.com
www.tradesatoshi.com
Gate.io? Very good. I have an account there. Do you have a expected market price for your token?

Yes, expected price $15

It would be nice. Now the main thing is to go to a good stock exchange. I expect that the token will soon grow decently.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100

www.yobit.io
www.coinexchange.io
www.gate.io
www.bleutrade.com
www.tradesatoshi.com

Yes, expected price $15

What the small You have expectations. Is that in the medium term? I hope there will be at least $ 100.

www.gate.io is the best of the list ,i hope HRC can list there ,why not kucoin and bibox and cobinhood ,all good then others which your list .
Activity: 238
Merit: 15

www.yobit.io
www.coinexchange.io
www.gate.io
www.bleutrade.com
www.tradesatoshi.com

Yes, expected price $15

www.yobit.io
www.coinexchange.io
www.gate.io
www.bleutrade.com
www.tradesatoshi.com

Yes, expected price $15

Activity: 490

www.yobit.io
www.coinexchange.io
www.gate.io
www.bleutrade.com
www.tradesatoshi.com
Do I have to be a VIP client so I can meet the founders at a Macao meeting? or it is necessary only for an opportunity with them to be photographed?

To get to the conference you need to be a VIP client.
Is it not enough just to buy a ticket? how much money does it take to become a VIP client? Still, I do not understand how it is connected to be a VIP client and get to a conference in Macau.

If you want, you can buy a ticket and go to Macau, company pay for living and staying in Macau of vip users.
Thank you for your reply!. I am glad that you have found time for me, in my plans to visit Macau, which of your team is engaged in VIP users, I would like to clarify more detailed information on this event.

More information will be a little later. As soon as we have it, we will immediately contact you.

www.yobit.io
www.coinexchange.io
www.gate.io
www.bleutrade.com
www.tradesatoshi.com
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Do I have to be a VIP client so I can meet the founders at a Macao meeting? or it is necessary only for an opportunity with them to be photographed?

Is it not enough just to buy a ticket? how much money does it take to become a VIP client? Still, I do not understand how it is connected to be a VIP client and get to a conference in Macau.

If you want, you can buy a ticket and go to Macau, company pay for living and staying in Macau of vip users.
Thank you for your reply!. I am glad that you have found time for me, in my plans to visit Macau, which of your team is engaged in VIP users, I would like to clarify more detailed information on this event.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Good afternoon!

When will the payments be made for bounty campaign and going to the exchanges?

Hello,

For bounty campaign payments will be in the nearest 2-3 weeks or maybe earlier.
20/03/2018 - The launch of HRC trading on etherdelta.com
And then the rest of the exchanges from our roadmap.

Thanks for the answer. You have a very promising project. We are waiting for new good news!
Good afternoon!

Hello,

For bounty campaign payments will be in the nearest 2-3 weeks or maybe earlier.
20/03/2018 - The launch of HRC trading on etherdelta.com
And then the rest of the exchanges from our roadmap.
Activity: 336
It's a great idea. Frankly, this project doesn't compete with any other project. It's a project that brings new ideas.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Good afternoon!

are there low and top levels for deposits?

Minimum deposit in lending: $25
Maximum: $500k

But our ICO is over and you will not be able to participate in it, but you can buy tokens on the exchange, it will be etherdelta.com, and then the rest of the exchanges from our roadmap.

some people have difficulty trading on etherdelta include me, I will wait until to be listed in coinexchange or other
can you tell me more about percentage of lending?

All this information you can find on the website in lending section.

So you're not gonna answer my question? I'm still waiting for an answer ) I think it's in your best interest to be more active with any questions coming from potential investors.

How much money did your ICO attract? It's difficult to communicate with you because your telegram is closed and there is no communication with the team. There is no information on your website how many tokens were sold. You need to answer questions from investors as they have invested their money in your project and you need to be more transparent.

The amount of collected money you can see in your account.
Of course, there is communication with the team - you can always contact our mail with questions: [email protected]
We always try to answer all questions as quickly as possible.

Pages:
Jump to: