Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 8. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
There are many ways to participate for the beginner and this project is no exception, so you have the opportunity to get a good reward
It's not at all clear that he wanted to ask about beginners and what for
I still think that this is exactly what he meant by talking about the campaign of generosity
In this case, beginners have the opportunity to participate in all bounty
Of course, only here are some newcomers do not take advantage of this opportunity
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
How does the Block Register keep your funds from hackers, scammers and brute force?
Activity: 280
There are many ways to participate for the beginner and this project is no exception, so you have the opportunity to get a good reward
I still think that this is exactly what he meant by talking about the campaign of generosity
In this case, beginners have the opportunity to participate in all bounty
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
I think new projects like you should add the bounty for newbie to participate. I'm glad if you consider about it. Thanks!
for what? On forum a lot of users with high rang
I think new projects like you should add the bounty for newbie to participate. I'm glad if you consider about it. Thanks!
newbie can wear signature with link and etc
Merit: 111
vite
newbie can wear signature with link and etc
Activity: 280
I would like to know if there is a telegram for the project in which you can communicate with the participants
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

You are very prompt. Thanks for the link
no problem man. Feel free to ask anything
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Why does the site have a link to the telegram channel and the link to the telegram channel in the stream are different channels?
on site link to announce channel
In the campaign bounty of this project, newbee can participate
Generally, the campaign for generosity is, you need to read carefully Smiley
Perhaps it was conceived specifically that the channels were not mixed.
But on the telegram channel indicated on the site only a couple dozen people
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Merit: 111
vite
here they are

where i can find their true photos?

You can take a photo with them if you are a VIP client and come to the conference, which will take place in Macau.

Will there be a video report from the conference?

Of course it will be
That is, also you will fill the video on YouTube channel for those who do not have time to watch online for example?
Activity: 98
After many lending programs have closed......I have to ask.....what makes your program more viable?

Lending is not our main activity. Our main activity is trading, and lending is a by-product.
This makes our program viable, unlike most others. Cool
For the deposit, only one kind of token is used or is there an alternative?

For all operations on the platform there is only one kind of tokens - HRC.

You can take a photo with them if you are a VIP client and come to the conference, which will take place in Macau.

Will there be a video report from the conference?

Of course it will be
Pages:
Jump to: