Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated! - page 21. (Read 47295 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
The project received broad community support. The idea is not bad, the potential market is huge. The IAGON platform based on the Ethereum network also plans to support the innovative Tangle technology, which provides an alternative, fast and inexpensive method of working with the blockchain. Great!
Activity: 51
People in the computing field have long realized the advantages of sharing tasks and this is the very essence of networked computers. At Iagon, the powers of digital networks are harnessed to render tasks easy and quick to do
Moreover, the IAGON team has gained a new, influential and impressive member from the Cloud Computing community who will help to improve oplatform and bring the IAGON project to the light of the day. My congratilations
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
i did a steemit writing contest about this project and am glad to finally find you guys here too, keep up the good work, by the way, is the bounties still open?
IAGON utilizes and enables to store big data files and repositories, as well as smaller scales of files, and to carry out complex computational processes, such as those needed for artificial intelligence and machine learning operations, within a fully secure and encrypted platform that integrates Blockchain, cryptographic and AI technologies in a user-friendly way!!
copper member
Activity: 196
Executive team has experience running startups. Solid idea, nice infrastructure play. Growing space.
Activity: 45
Is it listed on any exchanges yet?

Not yet, we will be listed on exchange platforms after the token sale. We already have two confirm exchange platforms, Bancor and Nauticus.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Artificial intelligence, cloud systems, block chains are the three technologies that will lead the future trend of science and technology. The IAGON coin project has great potential.
Activity: 146
I wish this ICO will be smash. Rational vision, a rather interesting activity, flawless idea!
Activity: 12
Is it listed on any exchanges yet?
Activity: 146
Activity: 119
IAGON team has gained a new, influential and impressive member from the Cloud Computing community who will help to improve oplatform and bring the IAGON project to the light of the day. My congratulations.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I hope money that flying outside of the market these days will be invested in highly potential projects. New investors are under pressure and have fear to do anything except keep waiting. We can expect from profit takers to pour some portion as reinvestment in ongoing crowdfunding campaigns. This recent decline has complicated the situation for short term.
Activity: 145
Financial viability amazes! Thanks for work you guys do
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Most projects now is having a hard time because of the crypto market situation. Hopefully IAGON can do a good sale even with this bear market so they can end the token sale early  Wink
An independent and special idea. The combination of blockchain and sharding will provide the best security, encryption for hierarchical data. As their WP vision, this really is "revolutionizing the cloud." I believe the project will succeed and move forward because they are a very strong team
Activity: 107
MVP available. The vision is quite interestig specially in front of the history moment. Let's see if the product will be interesting too. But I am almost sure it will
Activity: 59
there were many projects that adressed the cloud idea but this and oyster seems the best out there by now
Activity: 99
Iagon has a fully secured and encrypted platform that seamlessly integrates blockchain, tangle, cryptography, and AI, enhancing the overall usability  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
One big advantage of investing is pegged price of Ethereum for investors. Which means you get two and half time more tokens using the offer. When you watch project and look at future's potential total raised amount seems very little for such project. By now it should have reached at hard cap or half of that at least.

Yes, with the recent price decrease in ETH will make us make more coins but i hope team members will set a fixed price for ETH. So we won't be getting a higher bonus for ETH investment at this condition.
Pages:
Jump to: