Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated! - page 25. (Read 47295 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I see this very nice project, by having a responsible team I believe that this project will be managed very well by all the team
Hopefully the project can run smoothly and can easily reach the target  Smiley
Activity: 122
IAGON strive to prevent online community platforms shutdowns by collecting several shards and copies of each shard, so data stored on IAGON platform is accessible 24/7
Activity: 154
I love this game!!! FRESH product, I believe that because of everything is thought from head to toe - incredible work, team!
Activity: 53
It is an amazing project with good support. Quickly and often publish the latest news about the project. The project helps anyone literally without leaving home and without special efforts to earn tokens, and then the user decides what to do with them to sell and get his good income or leave as an investment. The idea is very modern for our time. Undoubtedly, a promising project. Watching him, I'm more and more convinced of this  Wink
Activity: 175
The market for AI applications is expected to grow substantially in the coming years, so its potential is enormous, IAGON creates supercomputers based on AI and Blockchain technologies. I love it, great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas like this! I am sure the company will occupy the forefront in the future  Cool
Activity: 183
Important to figure out that IAGON decided to take a different and better approach by using a “Proof of Variance” mechanism. The Proof of Variance essentially classifies each miner based on their contribution into a pool, allowing miners within the same pool to compete which each other. Miners from lower pools get upgraded or downgraded based on several factors but the two main factors are speed and amount of data that they are able to handle. This mechanism uses a combination of algebraic theory and probability functions to compute a miners contribution and determine which pool they can be classified under. This allows newer miners to profit from mining data while increasing their processing assets. It also allows miners who invest more to receive an immediate return on their investment. So I think it's too really beneficial for miners
Activity: 99
A bold breakthrough from IAGON platform by creating projects with segments of storage capacity and processing power of multiple computers via a decentralized Blockchain network, to store large data files and repositories, as well as smaller file scales. Good luck  Cool
Activity: 60
Unique, exclusive, secure, and encrypted distributed storage solution using blockchain and sharding protocols
Activity: 99
IAGON brings a very good concept and has a very useful purpose, hopefully with the passage of time this project will increasingly get a lot of support  Wink
Activity: 84
IAGON is Listed on the MegaXStore. Centered around the spending habits of Millennials, the MegaXstore is the one of a kind, crypto-only marketplace, where tokens are spendable on a growing retail network that hosts over 25,000 brands and 5,000,000 members, across 27 countries. That's kinda wow!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 45
Cloud computing services have been in high demand for quite some time now, being pushed and encouraged by several various factors, including needs for efficiency improvement, hybrid adoption, growth in Internet of Things (IoT), and more. I suppose IAGON will make our wish come true...l

Yes because of the high demand in cloud computing services this is why iagon continues to work hard behind the scenes while focusing on fulfilling the cloud services demands.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Mining
Is it CPU mining or hard drive mining?
What kind of algorithm is that?

https://www.iagon.com/pdf/Iagon%20Whitepaper%20v3.2.pdf

This is not like ordinary mining process to understand this structure you should have to read the whitepaper on page 18 where they explained about this in details.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Mining
Is it CPU mining or hard drive mining?
What kind of algorithm is that?
Activity: 79
The idea of ​​the project is really interesting and this direction of development is very topical now and attracts a huge number of investors from all over the world
Activity: 51
Cloud computing services have been in high demand for quite some time now, being pushed and encouraged by several various factors, including needs for efficiency improvement, hybrid adoption, growth in Internet of Things (IoT), and more. I suppose IAGON will make our wish come true...l
Any inside her that have a forming what the listing price has potensial to be?

We can't comment on the price when listed on exchange platforms. And no one knows how much the price will be, it's up to the token holders how much they will sell their tokens. The market will set the price.

Activity: 51
Any inside her that have a forming what the listing price has potensial to be?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
IAGON is the first company addressing the real need for decentralized cloud computing and storage services -
http://bit.ly/2mZina6

This is NEW demo of IAGON. Please, see this demo - this is very great

https://medium.com/iagon-official/theres-a-new-an-improved-mvp-6ab20d82eb07
Congratulation, i saw your project has reached the softcap, but i dont see in your site when the main sale will end?

Hi! From Official IAGON Telegram Channel: 'General Token Sale: begins on July 7th, 12pm CEST and lasts for 30-90 days. ' If the hardcap is reached sooner, then I guess ICO will end! Here is IAGON Telegram for more info: https://t.me/Iagon_official !

thank you for answering my question, this is long time period for an ICO, maybe because the market still not stable.

Most projects now is having a hard time because of the crypto market situation. Hopefully we can a good sale even with this bear market so we can end the token sale early. Smiley
This project is amazing in a number of things: great product, great idea, great team. We need products like IAGON! I'm sure the company will be popular and essential in future

Yes, the goals of this team are really impressive.I think the cloud storage market is not just a promising topic but also very necessary in this market.I think the team will cope with all the goals and implement the entire road map to the end.

Yes the Cloud Service Demand is very high. $246.8 billion is the estimated worldwide public cloud services market demand in 2017 with the growth up to 18% per year according to Gartner Inc. This is why we continue to work hard behind the scenes while focusing on fulfilling the cloud services demands.
Pages:
Jump to: