Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO HeadStart - THE SAFEST ICO FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - HardRock Hotels - page 17. (Read 5370 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
as I understand that the choice of niche developers is based on the following levels: analysis of reputation, business and the project itself. It is a big and serious work, I see a lot of sub-items for each level.
Activity: 364
guys, also pay attention to the team. they are promising and experienced people with many years of experience and expanded specialization: they are thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and also financial consultants.
just like that. this is another confirmation of the prospects and the project. they ensure minimization of risks and increase income from participation. also this is the management of each project, control of those legal risks and organization.
Activity: 210
guys, also pay attention to the team. they are promising and experienced people with many years of experience and expanded specialization: they are thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and also financial consultants.
Activity: 266
project is very interesting. I would be interested in participating in it, because proven and competently selected ICO projects are a rarity.
I agree with you entirely. it is noteworthy that for a project you like, you can be pissed off, and if enough votes are collected, then a soft cover is hastily financed.
the platform has many partners. this is a serious organization, so I'm sure that developers can be trusted.
Activity: 364
project is very interesting. I would be interested in participating in it, because proven and competently selected ICO projects are a rarity.
I agree with you entirely. it is noteworthy that for a project you like, you can be pissed off, and if enough votes are collected, then a soft cover is hastily financed.
Activity: 392
The project is really of great interest to the market. The team got to the point and they see that most of the blockchain of startups are empty and do not offer anything to the market, it's good that they are ready to tackle this problem and present the product to the market that really has a worthy goal.
Do you think that one project can dramatically change the situation on the market? It seems to me that this is practically impossible.
I think that you are mistaken. The user is tired of being constantly deceived and if they are relying on Headstart when choosing a project for investment, then this will interest a large number of investors and the market will begin to change.
Yes it can affect a small part of users, but the situation as a whole will not change. Because there are no measures to curb fraud in this market, everything is based on promises and belief in a brighter future.
I believe that this project will be able to influence the minds of investors and those involved in projects. They offer their assistance in the implementation of ICO and in realizing the potential of those who really want to present their project to the market.
This really can not but rejoice. Many worthwhile projects are drowning because of the lack of support from experienced market colleagues. Such projects need to be assisted so that the team can present its project to the market.
That's it, I'm always sad to see how a good idea does not arouse the interest of ordinary users simply because the project team is not experienced enough. There is not enough marketing and users are ready to invest in complete nonsense just and-for beautiful packaging.
Can you answer me one question? The Headstart team will itself find promising projects for partnership with them, or should the initiative come from the CEO of the project who are interested in cooperation?
In fact, it seems to me that this will work in both cases. Yes, the team of experts will try to select promising projects, but at the same time, interested projects can establish contact. I do not think that this will be a big problem.
Okay, thank you very much for answering my questions and taking the time. It was nice to talk with you, good luck!
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The project is really of great interest to the market. The team got to the point and they see that most of the blockchain of startups are empty and do not offer anything to the market, it's good that they are ready to tackle this problem and present the product to the market that really has a worthy goal.
Do you think that one project can dramatically change the situation on the market? It seems to me that this is practically impossible.
I think that you are mistaken. The user is tired of being constantly deceived and if they are relying on Headstart when choosing a project for investment, then this will interest a large number of investors and the market will begin to change.
Yes it can affect a small part of users, but the situation as a whole will not change. Because there are no measures to curb fraud in this market, everything is based on promises and belief in a brighter future.
I believe that this project will be able to influence the minds of investors and those involved in projects. They offer their assistance in the implementation of ICO and in realizing the potential of those who really want to present their project to the market.
This really can not but rejoice. Many worthwhile projects are drowning because of the lack of support from experienced market colleagues. Such projects need to be assisted so that the team can present its project to the market.
That's it, I'm always sad to see how a good idea does not arouse the interest of ordinary users simply because the project team is not experienced enough. There is not enough marketing and users are ready to invest in complete nonsense just and-for beautiful packaging.
Can you answer me one question? The Headstart team will itself find promising projects for partnership with them, or should the initiative come from the CEO of the project who are interested in cooperation?
In fact, it seems to me that this will work in both cases. Yes, the team of experts will try to select promising projects, but at the same time, interested projects can establish contact. I do not think that this will be a big problem.
Activity: 104
This really the safest means of transaction and fund raising platform
Activity: 252
I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!
Activity: 280
I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
Activity: 252

Pages:
Jump to: