Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO HeadStart - THE SAFEST ICO FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - HardRock Hotels - page 12. (Read 5360 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I expect this business go up well and perfect!
Extraordinary plan, sensible project, absorbing approach!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?
Activity: 252
What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time
Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
Activity: 280
Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

Activity: 350
The development team is really very competent and experienced people who will be able to bring the job to an end. With such a team of developers, the project will be guaranteed.
The project will be engaged in the selection and promotion of new startups, of course that the development team must meet the project and have a very strong composition
Activity: 420
I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
Activity: 336
The development team is really very competent and experienced people who will be able to bring the job to an end. With such a team of developers, the project will be guaranteed.
I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
As it seems to me, there are quite a lot of such platforms at least a lot of projects of this type are under development . What project will be really promising is difficult to say
What projects do you talk about a little more specifically? Projects of this type i have not come across .
Take CRYPTFUNDER project, which also will promote decent ICO projects. In fact, a lot of such platforms is what first came to mind
I know this project but the specifics of the selection and support of projects there is a little different than in HeadStart
This does not change the essence , the project is also engaged in the promotion of promising projects. Yes, maybe there is no community voting for projects but the function of these platforms is approximately the same
In any case, the community vote will be able to give a clearer picture of any project than the assessment of a narrow circle of experts. Of course authoritative opinion is important but you should always consider the opinion of the crowd
The opinion of the crowd will be taken into account only if this crowd is competent in the issue of ICO and the implementation of new projects. As practice shows, people buy tokens not too bothering with the choice
As i understood to voting will be allowed those projects that have been approved by various experts and analysts. Of course SCAM projects no one will allow for this platform
Activity: 420

Activity: 364
As it seems to me, there are quite a lot of such platforms at least a lot of projects of this type are under development . What project will be really promising is difficult to say
What projects do you talk about a little more specifically? Projects of this type i have not come across .
Take CRYPTFUNDER project, which also will promote decent ICO projects. In fact, a lot of such platforms is what first came to mind
I know this project but the specifics of the selection and support of projects there is a little different than in HeadStart
This does not change the essence , the project is also engaged in the promotion of promising projects. Yes, maybe there is no community voting for projects but the function of these platforms is approximately the same
In any case, the community vote will be able to give a clearer picture of any project than the assessment of a narrow circle of experts. Of course authoritative opinion is important but you should always consider the opinion of the crowd
The opinion of the crowd will be taken into account only if this crowd is competent in the issue of ICO and the implementation of new projects. As practice shows, people buy tokens not too bothering with the choice
Activity: 14
I like the construction of this idea.
Really good project, thoughtful design, absorbing project!
Pages:
Jump to: