Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕 - page 2. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
 Undecided Undecided
Looks like a huge community here, how the energetic participation is presented, Vortix tokens will be in demand, and, maybe, I guess sales will exceed all expectations.
We sincerely hope so and working on that path... we shall soon know it :-) / Vortix
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Looks like a huge community here, how the energetic participation is presented, Vortix tokens will be in demand, and, maybe, I guess sales will exceed all expectations.
Well, investors feel the future profit and therefore so much activity. This is the most important thing for a successful start-up.
Activity: 28
Activity: 74
Merit: 8
The major thing that in the future it has insured the development of the plan.
Activity: 12
Activity: 251
Good project! At the moment, the issue of data protection is very urgent. I think the tokens will be in great demand immediately after entering the  exchanges.
possibly large companies will use these repositories because for them the security of data is even more important.
I agree with you. I think after the launch of the project, the demand for tokens will be huge. But some preliminary agreements can be obtained now.
Let's see how this project will develop, but even now I see that the team has very serious intentions. Are team tokens frozen for a while?

Team and developers tokens are locked for 2 years minimum/ Vortix
Activity: 308
Good morning, guys! The plan seems pretty budding!
Hey. It's already evening. But I think you are right the project is really good for and it will allow us all to make good money.
Activity: 28
Good morning, guys! The plan seems pretty budding!
Good project! At the moment, the issue of data protection is very urgent. I think the tokens will be in great demand immediately after entering the  exchanges.
possibly large companies will use these repositories because for them the security of data is even more important.
I agree with you. I think after the launch of the project, the demand for tokens will be huge. But some preliminary agreements can be obtained now.
Let's see how this project will develop, but even now I see that the team has very serious intentions. Are team tokens frozen for a while?
Activity: 186
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
In which country is the team registered as a legal entity? And is there a license for this activity. I just want to make sure that everything is fine with the legal side of the matter.
A team does not need to be registered anywhere but a company , yes, need to be. Vortix is a project of Thule, and we are established in different countries, as per the contract, Vortix is settled and follow the laws of Switzerland and Singapore for the different projects and developments involved in, based in different parameters like taxation and regulations but also human capital in terms of developers and innovators we need it most. Regarding licence... so far there is no need of licence for any of the initial products and services we are about to deliver, and in those we may need so (i.e. Exchange) we shall properly apply on due time.

Hi! Thule? And can be in more detail, that this for city or terrain of? Is it France? I looked at the map and could not find such a city or state) in your team there are only four people or there are still members of the development team?
I guess I reply all to the level that we deem reasonably, and why all people has to be placed on the website?, most of the companies have many employees and most of them are not into any photo, depending in what you work and what you do, there are certain restrictions, more over in Europe, to publish personal data there are a lot of restrictions and we are abide by law. Sorry if this cause you any distress but we are for real. At the moment on this project there are so far more than 4 members and number will continue growing...
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
In which country is the team registered as a legal entity? And is there a license for this activity. I just want to make sure that everything is fine with the legal side of the matter.
A team does not need to be registered anywhere but a company , yes, need to be. Vortix is a project of Thule, and we are established in different countries, as per the contract, Vortix is settled and follow the laws of Switzerland and Singapore for the different projects and developments involved in, based in different parameters like taxation and regulations but also human capital in terms of developers and innovators we need it most. Regarding licence... so far there is no need of licence for any of the initial products and services we are about to deliver, and in those we may need so (i.e. Exchange) we shall properly apply on due time.

Hi! Thule? And can be in more detail, that this for city or terrain of? Is it France? I looked at the map and could not find such a city or state) in your team there are only four people or there are still members of the development team?
Activity: 420
i clearly think that is too early to tell whether or not this project is gonna be a success. in my opinion it has enough potential to make serious impact in the long run, but there are things that may "slow down" the process

We respect your opinion, many things can occur and happens that slow down the process but not only ours but of many projects and may turn the project to be a not profitable one, thus when people think on Tokens immediately study their potentials as an exchangeable commodity into ... one exchange... which by the way, it is one of the many approaches you can have in this kind of industry... however if you rely into a project, you may need to switch your thought to a more wide spectrum like product and potential on the long term and not on the slow downs which, of course may happen anytime not only in projects but in life... so what you say is true, but at the same time, a true so general and wide in meanings that touches all.../ Vortix
I'm just considering this project for a long time. I think I can make good money on the growth of the token. I decided to add this coin to my portfolio. Good luck with the development!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I'm going to buy tokens and store them for a long time. I think it will help me to make good money. I studied the project and found the idea very attractive, although much will depend on the work of the team.
i clearly think that is too early to tell whether or not this project is gonna be a success. in my opinion it has enough potential to make serious impact in the long run, but there are things that may "slow down" the process

We respect your opinion, many things can occur and happens that slow down the process but not only ours but of many projects and may turn the project to be a not profitable one, thus when people think on Tokens immediately study their potentials as an exchangeable commodity into ... one exchange... which by the way, it is one of the many approaches you can have in this kind of industry... however if you rely into a project, you may need to switch your thought to a more wide spectrum like product and potential on the long term and not on the slow downs which, of course may happen anytime not only in projects but in life... so what you say is true, but at the same time, a true so general and wide in meanings that touches all.../ Vortix
Hello! Is the referral program already running? I think this can not be bad to earn. Moreover, such a project is very easy to recommend.
I would also be happy to participate. I think you can buy a few tokens and also make good money on the referral program.
Same answer : https://vortix.io/referral-program/    .... Best regards/ Vortix
Pages:
Jump to: