Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕 - page 6. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
How can you ensure 100% secure storage of information in your application? This is a very bold statement. The first alpha test results confirmed that the security is at the highest level?
As you said and it is true, nothing can be 100% guaranteed, not only because of us but also because the client who inadvertently can leave a door open... or a key not well protected. However regarding encryption, transmission, dilutions and processes related to, have done well on testing grounds... one single key vault, i.e. hexadecimal block chain key (similar to a hash) plus your usual password, can take years to be unblocked, to define it better, decades. And if you add a second off key... may be your grandson will get it open... but not for sure.../ Vortix

For good performance in the global marketplace, your team must gain the support of partners, which will use MySAFE ® product. What will you do in order to attract new participants?
We are already working on it, we love chess, if you see in our website we added a new colleague to the "photo call" as we named, out of our team, somebody, a lady, specialized in what M&A , translated: Mergers and Acquisitions... I leave this on to you, we've been working and selecting projects for a while ... Attract more participants... then this is up to the market, we can not create bubbles or stories to attract people, better go with the truth upfront ... isn't it?/ Vortix
You offered a good loyalty bonus campaign. Are there any other tools for profit? What benefit investors from owning and storing tokens Vortix? This is primarily interesting for the participants.
Hello, all benefits are quoted and numbered in this topic (first page) FYI and review. Thank you/ Vortix
I saw in the description of repository access offline. How can I get access to your information through a telephone line? This appears to me to be quite tricky technically.
Dear member, I can explain this to you but again, is like telling to our competitors how do we solved things people is still thinking on how to?... sorry, but certain features must remain confidential as to beta on the market so all those who copy our solution will then have to pay us royalties for our licensing... but I can certainly tell you that we have solved this issue up to a certain extent. In your mobile or portable device things you have there can be diluted but offline can not be transferred, however without your keys, it may take up to 25 years or never, to reopen it...
Is there a link to view the sale of tokens? As he passed the first round ICO? I hope that advertising campaign project will bring you a lot of investors. How do you measure your results?
So far , first round is not over yet, it ends this Saturday actually. Results shall be announced I guess this next week. Selling tokens does not necessarily reflect the success of a project but just adding money to our accounts..., anyway I have to advance you that results are more than positive :-)/ Vortix
Activity: 96
I personally appreciate this project. good team, clear roadmap. This is the basis for my belief that this will be one of the most successful projects this year. If you are a quick investment investor can not ignore this good project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
this is expensive, reduce the price to 5 cents and ill buy a ton of it
As you know, we are on ICO at the moment, and first round is about to end, results, although for different marketing reasons can not speak so much, are very positive to us, as far as we have a big and wide options on prices. What you say, it is a price based on???, market speculative market regarding buying and selling it on exchanges within days after liquidity? or what? into our business plan and based on usage and discounts, prices per token gave us a value more near to $0.30, but this is rather on product and usage of the product and fees paid on tokens while using the product, meaning a medium/long term view. We are always open to listen, as far as our target is to sell all of our available tokens to the market, always open to listen to concrete proposals but with the right to decline also, any of those proposals /Vortix
I think that the price at the first stage proposed in good price category. If we consider the prospects of income within a few years, we will see high passive income.
All investors will be able to store information in the repository. This reduces costs and increases profits from token loyalty program. I see that the team cares about attracting attention to   product.
Activity: 148
Is there a link to view the sale of tokens? As he passed the first round ICO? I hope that advertising campaign project will bring you a lot of investors. How do you measure your results?
the team will make a detailed assessment of the selling tokens ICO after the last round of  ICO . These results show the most equitable treatment to develop Vortix. 
Activity: 434
How can you ensure 100% secure storage of information in your application? This is a very bold statement. The first alpha test results confirmed that the security is at the highest level?
Activity: 141

For good performance in the global marketplace, your team must gain the support of partners, which will use MySAFE ® product. What will you do in order to attract new participants?
Activity: 378
You offered a good loyalty bonus campaign. Are there any other tools for profit? What benefit investors from owning and storing tokens Vortix? This is primarily interesting for the participants.
Activity: 149
I saw in the description of repository access offline. How can I get access to your information through a telephone line? This appears to me to be quite tricky technically.
Activity: 434
As you know, we are on ICO at the moment, and first round is about to end, results, although for different marketing reasons can not speak so much, are very positive to us, as far as we have a big and wide options on prices. What you say, it is a price based on???, market speculative market regarding buying and selling it on exchanges within days after liquidity? or what? into our business plan and based on usage and discounts, prices per token gave us a value more near to $0.30, but this is rather on product and usage of the product and fees paid on tokens while using the product, meaning a medium/long term view. We are always open to listen, as far as our target is to sell all of our available tokens to the market, always open to listen to concrete proposals but with the right to decline also, any of those proposals /Vortix
I think that the price at the first stage proposed in good price category. If we consider the prospects of income within a few years, we will see high passive income.
Activity: 142
A good project. I think it will be useful for different companies, that need storing large amounts of information. Conventional safes is not very practical when storing digital data.
Activity: 448
Activity: 94
Activity: 476
I read that all owners receive loyalty bonus. In the future I can buy tokens VTX.
Should I register as the owner of the tokens for participation in the program "loyalty bonus"?
When the time comes, the payment it has to be registered as such and as per law, thus we will need some information about you in order to comply with the KYC rules that are in place at almost any country today. Do not forget you are receiving a bonus which is payable in Crypto currencies, which in time, sooner or later, will need to be also registered as your assets. We are trying to make this transition, as smooth as possible to the buyers, but we will need to have the registry to legally pay the bonus. I am sorry but we do not make the laws, we just follow and comply with them/ Vortix
Overall, this is a fair offer for members of the loyalty bonus. For me, the legal literacy of the project, as well as the work in it, is important for me personally. I'm glad to know that everything goes according to the law.
Loyalty bonus program from project offers very high profits over a long period. This event is rare among ICO,   and is underlines the intention of the team strengthens in the market for a very long time. I really appreciate it.
Activity: 448
Now I see a great solution for the world of digital technology. The extent of the information that people want to reliably save or hide, just huge. Even in the case of competitors for the project will be a lot of consumers. I'm sure investors will receive high reward for the credibility of the team.
Activity: 138
KryptoTitanium Vault has some specifics of the operation? What is the target audience for this store? I would like to understand the differences between different versions. They all have a high degree of security.
In fact, on the beginning we define three different levels of complexity as  sample for the client to personalize the MySafe. On the beginning all are the same and as many options you go adding to your service, more complex and more specific becomes, if you want a vault taht also allow you to trigger events, like open a door, open a physical vault, shut down the power of your house, or use multiple keys, not only one, then you go adding options, this was the meaning of such three kind of products, as well as a sort of definition for us as developers, regarding our timeline for go adding features to initial MySafe Vault... but all and any client will be able to rise up to all functionalities the MySafe will allow, it will only change that you will pay a little more as the options and features you go adding to the basic service.../Vortix
From the above I realized that the services will be available to all. The only definition for a user, it will be his financial ability to pay for a specific set of functions. I am impressed with this decision. I'm glad that the safety of storage will be available without restrictions.
Pages:
Jump to: