Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICONIC - An ICOs ecosystem built through Decentralized Assurance - page 4. (Read 21975 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hey guys, good luck with ICONIC Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for our 200K unique monthly visitors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

programs that attract friends. very regrettable to be missed, i take part of iconic support in the future is always successful iconic
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hello. Today is SATURDAY, APRIL 7TH and today must be "Entries checked & Payments sent"

Do you think it is worth waiting for the payment to be on time?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Very interesting and nice project. Cheesy
Activity: 112
Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Doest it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/ffd73833-daa5-46d9-b02d-15bdca7b4f33
Activity: 476
This great project is planned as an ecosystem to encourage promising business and provide tools or services to ensure their safety.
I hope this project is successful and provides benefits for the future
This project is very good if it can be developed in the future. and I really hope that all the teams will be working hard with very good for managing the project, that the project could be successful and give satisfactory results.
Activity: 9
So, you are a platform for ICOs' promotion. Do I get it right?
Do you plan to check ICOs or you'll just promote anyone?

We have a two way approach on this. At one side, anyone would be able to launch projects in the ecosystem, while complying with our security requirements. But we'll accelerate and help structure impacting projects at the same time, as we think this is a key to spreading blockchain and its benefits. This is in our whitepaper DNA from start, but we're branding this from now on with the idea of Iconic Blockchain Labs.

Thank you!

Ok, I looked it through.
I just can't find there how you plan to check ICO projects before accepting them.
Activity: 42
is the total amount of tokens is fixed or it will be different as price of eth fluctuates?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
More work for this project team because in pre ico the results obtained less satisfactory promotion should be better.
copper member
Activity: 29
Iconic Ecosystem Team - Let's move the chains

We have a two way approach on this. At one side, anyone would be able to launch projects in the ecosystem, while complying with our security requirements. But we'll accelerate and help structure impacting projects at the same time, as we think this is a key to spreading blockchain and its benefits. This is in our whitepaper DNA from start, but we're branding this from now on with the idea of Iconic Blockchain Labs.

Thank you!
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Hello developers, i've looked you are running many bounty programs very attractive i want to join events from your system. But actually I do not see any kind of form to register. What do I need to participate in the bounty event from you. Thanks for care
Activity: 322
This great project is planned as an ecosystem to encourage promising business and provide tools or services to ensure their safety.
I hope this project is successful and provides benefits for the future
Activity: 9
Activity: 23
Reserved Vietnamese Language translation.  Spoken by over 90 million people.

PM if needed.
Activity: 463
Sound Great!!! I think, that u, guys, will be sucsessful!!! I will keep my eyes in ur project too)
copper member
Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/iconic-ecosystem-17909

It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.

Thank you, we'll answer all questions.

Also, an important announcement: We have new - and strong - partner, now our ecosystem development is guarantee. So, the new ICO schedule will be between May 1 and May 31.

Here we explain everything about it: https://medium.com/@joiniconic/new-partnership-makes-iconics-plans-bigger-and-guarantees-ecosystem-s-creation-8214acba82c1

Thank you and #joiniconic
Activity: 187
Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
Activity: 5
Looks interesting. Will be keeping my eye on Iconic.
Activity: 210
New partnership makes Iconic’s plans bigger and guarantees ecosystem’s creation.
The Iconic ecosystem hasn’t even got really started yet – they just went through a successful Pre-ICO – and, even before being born, before opening our Initial Coin Offering, they’ve finalized an essential partnership: FDD Negócios Digitais S/A.
https://t.co/bXQ5ZhVxJW
Activity: 112
 the concept is good by providing ecosystem to encourage promising business through decentralized trust funding.  iconic has a potential to succeed
copper member
I just find information about advisors. Team where are you? Where you project based?

We are based in Brazil  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: